gigybooboo

You were kicked off the game

I have played arma 3 for a bit, and have never encountered this problem before. Whenever i try to play on a server, i get kicked out of the game before being able to play as a character. The kick message does not tell me whats wrong and is kinda frustrating.
I have tried uninstalling battleeye
I have tried reinstalling arma 3 + verifying
I have tried to remove all my mods and reinstalling them
I also have turned the mods off whenever I tried joining a vanilla server
I am out of ideas and would love to play some arma, any help would be appriciated
The kick message is "You were kicked off the game"
Here's my RPT pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/NT3wCk2q

I only play on the KOTH servers and if I get kicked the message always says why, it's usually because the game is full up with players.

Are you sure your KOTH kick message doesn't say why? What exactly does your kick message say?

5 hours ago, pooroldspike said:

I only play on the KOTH servers and if I get kicked the message always says why, it's usually because the game is full up with players.

Are you sure your KOTH kick message doesn't say why? What exactly does your kick message say?

It just says "You was kicked from the server", no explanation why. 

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, (2142)gen.reaper said:

It just says "You was kicked from the server", no explanation why. 

It happens to me and everybody sometimes, for example I joined a KOTH server only this morning and after two minutes I was kicked without any reason given, maybe an Admin kicked me to make room for his pal to join, ha ha..:)

It happens on my dedicated server too, since 1.82 update.

Yeah I wish Boh would stop messing Arma3 about with new upgrades all the time because not only do they bring new glitches but they change the whole way the game plays, making all older tutorials and screenshots obsolete!

PS- I was kicked off the KOTH Deathwave server 4 months ago for alleged "Spawn camping" and haven't been able to get back on so I presume its a permanent ban, yet I FRIGGIN WASN'T SPAWN CAMPING!

I remember I ambushed a Strider full of enemy so maybe a snowflake KOTH Admin was on board and was one of them I toasted, and he went into 'pout and sulk revenge mode', haha..:)