alexred

A Mod to manage the AI Squad...

Hello,

I essentially run A3 only SP, and WLA is my preferred scenario...

Now, I face a situation where I have many AI mates in my squad, and the real  problem is managing them... Every time a Team mate is replaced for any reason, there are a lot of position shifts in the whole team, and it's hard to remember each time the role of each mate and it's 'number' in the team, for example when assigning them to a color team or as a crew of an helicopter...

So, I wonder if there is a some kind of mod that would let me modify/Manage my AI team, for example moving the Helicopters crew/Pilots at higher 'roster positions', may be change their name to easily recognize their role, ranking...and so on...

I looked around for a tool/Mod like this, but found nothing really useful...and the Team menu in the map, appears to be quite useless...

Any advice/Information would be welcome...

Thanks to all...

...Regards

Alex

Hi! Try 

And

These two are the only mods I can think of that would help you.

• Like 1

Hi sirPecka,

thanks, but this is not what I am looking for, the 1st one you reported reults unreachable, the 2nd one, I already use  it...

What I am looking for is something to rearrange the team, like changing their numeric order in the squad, change names, so that I can put a guy with a particolar role in a particolar position...

Just to make an example, if I need an helicopter pilot that is in my squad, and some1 is killed, may be it's number in the squad has been changed, and I have to look for the correct number every time...or I want to create some squads of predefined roles with contiguous numbers in the team, to easily group them and avoiding every time to check which team unit numbers to group...

something like this...

Alex

Use C2 ... all you will need.  Search on the forums here.  There is also a reddit sub forum for the latest betas.

• Like 1

Hello guys,

thanks to all for the suggestions...

About speech interface, I already play Arma3 by voice using GlovePie with some personal scripts...

C2, I have tested it again, and, I do not like it that much... while the on map planning is nice even if not perfect, the hud control for any1 playing by voice is something that is not ideal, the main problem with the HUD stuff of C2, is that I did not find a way to disable it, I can unassign keys, but no way to unassign the numeric pad keys, so, too many times I had the formation pattern appearing on the display while fighting, may be for a wrong key pressed unintenionally, or by other stuff, like a misunderstood command, and...if in the middle of a fight, you are dead...I had to disable it finally, however, I will try it again another time...

As I said, I am not looking something to command my AI in fight...I can do already easily by voice...I am looking for something to manage AI stuff, like the name, the position in the team, so for example to put pilots at higher numbers, or to give them names to easily recognize them when organizing the teams...and so on...we could call it like an AI logistic manager, nt a battlke/action manager...

However, thanks to all for the interest...

Can it be that your problem is actually due to mods? I play SP a lot and with me (no infantry related mods) the numbers stay consistent. Nr 3 is the AT guy, and will remain nr 3, even if nr 2 gets killed. This is very useful if you see a tank lumbering around the corner :-)