Sign in to follow this  
HeroesandvillainsOS

[ALiVE, SP/COOP 1-8] CFP Song Bin Tanh Showcase

2B5uxdn.jpg

In celebration of the release of the Community Factions Project, this is a simple assault mission designed to showcase the US Army Delta and Boko Haram factions.

Situation: The United States Army has deployed a small team of Delta Operators to the Song Bin Tanh region of northern Africa to deal with two Boko Haram cells. Intelligence suggests upwards of 100 fighters can populate these villages at any given time. To the south of your starting position there are two Boko Haram held areas marked on your map. Your objective is to clear these areas.

This mission utilizes the ALiVE mod for populating the map with enemies, user Combat Support and Logistics, and various other features. If you are new to ALiVE and would like an in-depth analysis of what the ALiVE mod entails, please visit the ALiVE wiki or join the discussion on our forums: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Required Mods:

CBA

ALiVE

Spyder Addons

CUP Weapons

CUP Vehicles

CUP Units

CUP Core, CWA and Maps

Community Faction Project

G.O.S. Song Bin Tanh (Apex 2.0 version)

Saving your progress: Although this mission can be played alone, it's recommended you host a local MP session for yourself and not lauch this as a SP scenario. This means when you join from the lobby, you will spawn alone. To recruit AI to join your group, look on your map and locate the AI Recruitment area. Approach the satellite phone and you will see an on-screen prompt. To save your progress, use ALiVE's local saving feature, which is accessed in the esc menu and initiated by the "server save and exit" function. To continue your save, simply act as if you're starting the mission for the first time and your data will load automatically. To start your progress over, change the PBO name or execute "call ALiVE_fnc_ProfileNameSpaceClear" and then click "local exec" in the debug console.

Mission PBO: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs62z5gqogrxo5a/CFP_Song_Bin_Tanh_Showcase.pja312.pbo?dl=0 (this will always be up-to-date)

Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369778501

NOTE: I'm aware this map has a few script errors when used with ALiVE (there is a "get nearest airport error" when launched in the SP editor, for example). As far as I can tell, these are harmless and shouldn't impact the experience at all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Congratulation brother!!!

Thanks! It’s no GRWW, because I have no skills lol, but it’s a decent enough straight forward assault mission, mainly designed for people that don’t care to use the editor, or want to learn how to use ALiVE and see these new factions in action.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

It’s no GRWW, because I have no skills lol

Hey man..I have no skills whatsoever..hahahahha...I just got lucky nipping and tucking pieces of scripts and ideas here and there. BTW...Even building  a little mission is a huge step over no mission at all.  

Good job mate!

• Like 1