Hello there,  I'm running a Public Server, one thats generally more fun oriented than milsim .  With that said  I'm open to ideas for things people would like to play.   Me and my old timer buddies prefer more of a PvP element, although Coops are also a nice change in pace.

So for example, if I put up a series of Star Wars PvP maps where teams take areas to bleed the other teams respawns, would anyone be interested in that?    Or a full time PvP with Iron Front server  with Coop Mission Nights ?  Lampreys and Zombies? Even a Submarine naval themed server could be possible. Anything that could be outside the norm but is still wanted by the community. 

I would like to gauge the current state of the playerbase before I begin making more maps.    If people would prefer just CUP I have some TDMs all ready to go. 

I'm just not sure i I want to go in the direction of Arma Life or Exile; although it seems those are the most demanded/ populated servers.

Any other ideas are welcome.   (don't say Armstalker.....I wish..)

I feel like the browser is already saturated with servers.

Probably I would either wait for something new to come along, or maybe a Public Zeus server which allows Debug Console and Zeus mods, since the the official zeus servers blocked the Debug Console.