tupolov

Community Factions Project

20200328231231_1.jpg?width=1620&height=920200328231940_1.jpg?width=1620&height=920200328223432_1.jpg?width=1620&height=9RussianPMC.png?width=1485&height=91120200326125743_1.jpg?width=1620&height=920200328231902_1.jpg?width=1620&height=9

There will be a new faction coming to CFP in the next update as we add Wagner PMC to both Opfor and IND sides.  This Russian based Private Military Company will have arid, woodland, and snow units to allow for flexibility in mission making.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

WagnerSnow1.png?width=1620&height=911ChernoSnow.png?width=1620&height=911

cfp.png

VERSION 0.6.8 

We are proud to bring you the latest update from the CFP Mod Team!  This is a major update that adds new factions, gear, and unit loadouts.

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS

• NEW FACTIONS
    • Wagner Russian PMC on both the IND and OPFOR sides, including Woodland, Desert, and Winter loadouts
    • Malden Civilians that speak French
    • Chernarus Winter Civilians that are dressed in appropriate cold weather gear and with snowy vehicles
  • NEW VEHICLES
    • BTR80 and BTR80A added to appropriate factions
    • Hilux variants added to appropriate factions, including armored Hilux variants
  • New helmet and vest models
  • New/improved textures on vics, equipment, gear, and more
  • Adjusted vehicle inventories to mimic the faction loadouts
  • Squashed several bugs
  • Did other stuff I can't remember

As always we hope you enjoy the mod!

Download on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369691841

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

This is just amazing!!! Special thanks for Wagner PMC. 

• Like 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe4Wiwms1N0JuTSwotllw

HOTFIX VERSION 0.6.8.1

This small hotfix introduces the following tweaks:

• adding Team Leaders to Static Weapon Groups
  • fixed broken path for Sudanese Flag markers
  • added M60 Machine Gunners to 1991 US Factions
  • removed MH47 Helictopers from 1991 US Factions (not era specific)
  • fixed missing texture for AK 12 GL variants
  • replaced bakelite Mags with black AK mags for Russian Desert Faction
  • fixed incorrect side for Chad Artillery Groups

As always, we hope you enjoy the mod!

Download on Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369691841

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

cfp.png

Version 0.6.9

We are proud to bring you the latest update from the CFP Mod Team!  This is a major update across factions, gear, and unit loadouts.

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS

• US and Russian Factions reworked to compliment the large US and Russian recent CUPdate
  • Added A2 Era Russian Units in VSM-98 camouflage
  • New Assets incorporated across multiple factions including:
    • Aimpoint 5000 optics for early 90s US Special Forces
    • Meprolight 21 optics added to IDF units
    • 1p87 optics added to Russian Spetsnaz
    • New Crye G3s, JPC and CPC vests, SOPMOD weaponry added to US Special Forces
    • Added new ACU Uniforms to Afghan National Army
  • Squashed a ton of bugs
  • Did other stuff I can't remember

As always we hope you enjoy the mod!

Download on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369691841

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

Thank you very much for the Israeli meprolight 21 optic

• Like 1

I'm going to post it here in case somebody has also encountered that problem and might have a solution for it.

So basically everytime I use CFP in my scenarios (usually including RHS, CUP, NIArms, Zeus Enhanced) there's a problem with this mod's units.

1. They respawn naked, either all of them or few that are not within dynamic simulation range of players on the mission start.
  2. CFP units placed in vehicles (like MTLB with Taliban inside that you can place in 3den) spawn as CSAT and/or are naked.
  3. Units do not react to dynamic simulation no matter what distance of it is set up. They do not regroup into a formation instantly, but spawn as a blob and after some time they try to do the formation or just stay like that until Zeus moves them. 

I have no clue how and why does it happen to me, I made two missions with CFP so far (IDF in Reshmaan and Taliban in Sangin as opposing forces) and each time I encountered the issues mentioned above or they caused massive server lag due to anything that could happen. If there is anybody that ever had a problem like I have right now, I could really use some help. Maybe someone has a working mission with CFP and would like to share it so I can check if it is some kind of dependency bug, or my Arma/my dedicated server.

weve noticed the spawning naked bug, but its often 'manageable' in that 1 or two out of a full squad will spawn without gear. Generally only on zeus placed units though.  Disabling the randomisation within the editor placed units may help reduce the problem some.

4 hours ago, RG-Stabcon said:

weve noticed the spawning naked bug, but its often 'manageable' in that 1 or two out of a full squad will spawn without gear. Generally only on zeus placed units though.  Disabling the randomisation within the editor placed units may help reduce the problem some.

I've had no issues with CFP and Zeus and, obviously, I use CFP quite a bit in my missions.  As with all mod testing..I recommend testing this without additional mods that may conflict.

Regarding Dynamic Simulation..I haven't noticed any issues but I'll take a look regardless.    

Being that its ARMA...always a possibility of a one time bug, etc. ARMA gonna ARMA.

• Like 1

There are some issues that with this mod almost all vehices' replaces vanilla cammo to its own cammo's (in zeus vehicle styler or virtual arsenal). So you can't paint for example datsun or btr90 to standart cup's faction camo's.

Second noticed issue is that some units are missing, like "Iraq army"-units. And if you place this solder in vehicle - game crashes.

Hope mod is still in developement and bug will be fixed?