tupolov

Community Factions Project

If you are going to make an ultimate edition I guess this will include mods like RHS and 3CB ? If so, are you going to merge /patch the major factions as well...does not make sense , or better said it is a pain in the ass to have so many different versions of US, UK or Russian forces visible in the editor....

keep it up 🙂

PS: if only someone could make a tool that simply allow us to show/hide faction in the editor...maybe even with the option to save presets  ( one can still dream)

Well....you know if there is an incoming CUPdate...a CFP Update will be soon to follow.

We've got several new additions, bug fixes, and tweaks coming in the next CFP update.

Here's a sample of some of the new loadouts and gear coming for German KSK Operators, US CIA Special Activities Division (Middle), and US Navy Seals (Far Right) in the next update, along with much mnore.  Hope you guys enjoy it.

20190331190040_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

With the addition of the new Russian Ratnik outfits in CUP, will there be desert versions?

10 minutes ago, deathwatch4 said:

With the addition of the new Russian Ratnik outfits in CUP, will there be desert versions?

It's in the plans.

As far as now, we should have the CFP update coming out "soon" i.e. in the next few days.  

• Like 6

cfp_picture_black.png

VERSION 0.6.4

20190409000611_1.jpg?width=1618&height=920190405004101_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

VERSION 0.6.4 RELEASED

We are proud to bring you the latest update from the CFP Mod Team!  This update adds additional assets to the already existing content, as well as several bug fixes and loadout revamps.

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS

• Fixed Syrian Army not spawning via ALiVE
  • Fixed YPG Faction not spawning via ALiVE
  • Added AOR1, AOR2, Flecktarn, Tropentarn Opscores
  • Fixed Turret Error on Iranian BTR 90
  • Fixed Textures on IDF Opscores
  • Complete overhaul of US CIA Middle East Faction
  • Complete overhaul of Bundeswehr Woodland and Desert Factions
  • Complete overhaul of US Navy Seals Woodland and Desert Factions
  • Added Supply Boxes to Bundeswehr Factions
  • Fixed Ballistic/Armor values of IDF Helmets and Miznefet Helmets
  • Adjusted Ballistics and Supply values of RAV vests
  • Adjusted RG31 textures to fit new CUP format
  • Fixed Balaclava Error
  • Continued support for ACE, VCOM AI, and ALiVE
  • See full commit history on Github: https://github.com/tupolov/cfp

Download on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369691841

Download on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdh1iyiuufukcar/%40CommunityFactionsProject.zip?dl=0

As always the CFP Team hopes you enjoy the mod!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 8

I've just released a large scale ALiVE Insurgency campaign on Lythium using the newly overhauled SEALS and US CIA factions.

20190406163508_1.jpg?width=1618&height=920190407195951_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

OPERATION OVERWATCH

Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711485378

Synopsis: Taliban Forces have continued to expand in the Lythium region of Afghanistan. Due to the uptick in insurgent activity, the President has ordered US Assets to deploy and assist the local Afghan military in quelling the insurgency. CIA SAD operatives have been in country for months establishing intelligence connections with the local population. US Special Forces will deploy and augment the already existing US presence.

You are part of the US initiative to rid the Lythium region of Taliban activity. Question civilians, gain intel, locate Taliban installations and weapon caches and eliminate them. You have local Afghan assets to use in coordinated operations.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I've had this mod installed for a while but just recently decided to use it and I'm glad I did because I was able to cut down my groups modlist size by removing heaps of faction mods and still getting a load more factions, thanks a lot for this

• Like 2

20190512173201_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

Elements of the Iraqi Regular Army (left) and Republican Guard (right) advance through Kuwait...August 1990

Saddam Era Iraqis will be added in the next CFP Update.

• Like 12

in connection with the latest events, it would be cool to see the Libyan factions 
p.s. awesome mod 

• Like 1

When I use "CUP_O_RU" in Alive it states that it isn't compatible. Is this an error on my part or is there something up?

I would love it if you could make this mod not dependent on CUP units. I understand the dependency on CUP vehicles and weapons, but CUP units are just bleh. The worst part is how it bloats the arsenal.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

13 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

I would love it if you could make this mod not dependent on CUP units. I understand the dependency on CUP vehicles and weapons, but CUP units are just bleh. The worst part is how it bloats the arsenal.

Not really agreeing, but still would love to see this mod rather dependent on RHS ..it would suit it more as RHS is heavily based off realism and real life conflicts, whereas CUP is port of ArmA 2. Plus there's no proper up-to-date submodification for RHS afaik. Or if it is could please anyone tell ?

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, danny96 said:

...it would suit it more as RHS is heavily based off realism and real life conflicts, whereas CUP is port of ArmA 2. 

A strange thing to say given that ArmA 2 itself was based off realism and real life conflicts or potential conflicts(Ossetia, Abkhazia, Donbass) .

I prefer the CUP models, personally.  Regardless, with the huge amount of work that the author has put into his mod, you'd think he has his reasons for choosing CUP.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, HaceElOso said:

A strange thing to say given that ArmA 2 itself was based off realism and real life conflicts or potential conflicts(Ossetia, Abkhazia, Donbass) .

I prefer the CUP models, personally.  Regardless, with the huge amount of work that the author has put into his mod, you'd think he has his reasons for choosing CUP.

There's nothing wrong with CUP units in and of themselves, it's just, I don't like having the arsenal bloated with duplicates of the same thing. For example, both CUP and CFP have duplicate neck wraps, shemaghs, helmets, vests, etc etc.

It would be nice if the CFP dev got permission from the CUP people to include the models of their assets, and basically make CFP a standalone mod, so the arsenal isn't filled with hundreds of things that are redundant.

8 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

There's nothing wrong with CUP units in and of themselves, it's just, I don't like having the arsenal bloated with duplicates of the same thing. For example, both CUP and CFP have duplicate neck wraps, shemaghs, helmets, vests, etc etc.

It would be nice if the CFP dev got permission from the CUP people to include the models of their assets, and basically make CFP a standalone mod, so the arsenal isn't filled with hundreds of things that are redundant.

As I’m a member of the CUP dev team as well as CFP, I’m not making CFP standalone. 

Regarding duplicates, I’m in the process of eliminating that for future releases.

in regards to the “RHS is about realism and CUP isn’t” comment above made by another poster..that makes zero sense. At all.

• Like 7

20190620195845_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

Israeli Forces will be equipped with the Israeli X95 Bullpup (along with MARS scopes) in the next CFP Update

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

CUPnewBDU.png?width=1618&height=911

We've got a new BDU coming in the next CUPdate and that means new BDUs in CFP as well.  L to R: Saddam Era Republican Guard, Chadian Armed Forces Regular, Nigerian Special Forces, Malian Special Forces, Malian Regular, South Sudan People's Defense Force Regular.

• Like 7

Did you plan to make a canadian armed force ? its look like there is enough amount of avaible asset that are already are in CFP.

GulfWar.png?width=1618&height=911

US Forces capture Iraqi Troops in Kuwait...February 1991

(Gulf War Factions coming to CFP in the next release)

• Like 9