tupolov

Community Factions Project

So is there a list of units and factions or do I have to dig through the editor and config viewer?

(asking for classnames so I can add some additional factions to the SAM launchers)

4 hours ago, hcpookie said:

So is there a list of units and factions or do I have to dig through the editor and config viewer?

(asking for classnames so I can add some additional factions to the SAM launchers)

Hey Pook,

Faction classnames are on the workshop page. I’m out of town but I’ll shoot you the unit list when I get back home to my PC.

Oh OK that's fine if they are present there ;)

Next update will also see the addition of the Israeli Defense Force (IDF)

20180528145005_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 9

I hope to see North Korea as a CFP faction some day. They could use the chinese voices, close enough IMHO. CUP has most of the russian gear to cover them I think.

Another new faction on the horizon....

Hamas fighters prepare to ambush an Israeli IDF patrol.

20180604184626_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 9

CFP update inbound "very soon".  Massive update across the board.  Hope you guys like it.

Here's a preview of the Israeli Shayetet 13 

20180615204544_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 8

Can not wait. One of the best mods to grace this community.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, autigergrad said:

Another new faction on the horizon....

Hamas fighters prepare to ambush an Israeli IDF patrol.

20180604184626_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

Those 2 IDF troopers are clearly not paying attention.

But your mod is excellent--using it right now for an ALiVE and VCOM persistent mission. I was dreading having to come up with Woodland factions for some of the forces manually using ALiVE ORBAT and bingo! Found your stuff. Good work guys.

• Like 1

Glad you like it.  You've probably noticed too that we already have our factions set up properly to utilize the outstanding dynamic static weapons when VCOM is active.  So the mortar rounds will be flyin'.

Next update should be coming out very very soon.  Got some surprises we haven't announced yet in this thread coming in it as well.  Stay tuned.

• Like 3

On 6/21/2018 at 10:12 AM, autigergrad said:

Glad you like it.  You've probably noticed too that we already have our factions set up properly to utilize the outstanding dynamic static weapons when VCOM is active.  So the mortar rounds will be flyin'.

Next update should be coming out very very soon.  Got some surprises we haven't announced yet in this thread coming in it as well.  Stay tuned.

Yes I did! I setup a firebase with some static weapons (3x Dashka, AGS-17 and 3x 82mm) and tried to attack it with a couple of squads. Got pasted. Good work.

cfp_picture_black.png

Version-0.4.5-blue.svg?style=flat-square

20180619113117_1.jpg?width=1618&height=920180622032416_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

VERSION 0.4.5 RELEASED

We are proud to bring you the latest update from the CFP Mod Team!  This update adds an additional 14 factions to the already existing content, as well as a plethora of new assets, uniform retextures, and more!

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS

• 16 NEW FACTIONS
  • Israeli Defense Force
  • Islamic Republic of Iran Armed Forces
  • Hamas Al Qassam Brigades
  • US Navy Seals Arid/Desert Faction
  • US Navy Seals Jungle/Woodland Faction
  • Completely overhauled CUP German KSK Woodland Faction
  • Completely overhauled CUP German KSK Desert Faction
  • US 75th Ranger Regiment
  • Sudanese Armed Forces
  • Sudan Rapid Support Forces / Janjaweed
  • Sudan People's Liberation Movement North
  • South Sudan People's Defense Force
  • Ansar Allah (Houthis)
  • Central African Rebels
  • Sudan Revolutionary Front
  • Sudan People's Liberation Movement in Opposition (SPLM-O)
  • NEW ASSETS
  • Israeli Golani Helmet added
  • New Balacalava variants
  • New Facewear combos for Beards, Shades, Shemaghs 
  • Completely redone Cryes and Crye G3 uniforms
  • New textures for various CUP weapons such as the Elcan SpecterDR scope, M4A3 Rifle, and the ANPEQ-15
  • The entire 75th Ranger Regiment mod and it's assets are now included in CFP (Special thanks to Hawaiian, Siege-A, and the entire 75th RR team for this gracious donation!)

See full commit history on Github

Download on Steam or on Dropbox

20180619115319_1.jpg?width=1618&height=920180622041153_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

20180622033134_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, kerozen said:

Getting this error

rDvTiu.jpg

I know the issue. Will fix. I’m away from home until Sunday but I’ll fix it then.  If it’s causing issues, you can delete the irarmy pbo in the meantime.  

• Like 3

i have some questions:

1. does this mod include its own vehicles, or retextures of CUP vehicles? or both?

2. are the uniforms etc... retextures too? or has this mod its own uniform, helmet etc.. models which are not included in other mods?

37 minutes ago, lato190 said:

i have some questions:

1. does this mod include its own vehicles, or retextures of CUP vehicles? or both?

2. are the uniforms etc... retextures too? or has this mod its own uniform, helmet etc.. models which are not included in other mods?

1. most of them are retexture.

2. most retexture, some new items, some models that were donated from other mods.

This is cool, especially the German stuff. And he kept his word on his deadline! That's a biggie--I wish my dev staff at work would/could do that.

Requests:

OPFOR (relative to Turkey):

PKK (think Peshmerga but in Turkey and more "terroristy")

YPG (including YPJ - women's protection units)

BLUFOR

Turkish Army

Turkish Special Forces

8 minutes ago, vihkr said:

Requests:

OPFOR (relative to Turkey):

PKK (think Peshmerga but in Turkey and more "terroristy")

YPG (including YPJ - women's protection units)

I would rather see them in INDFOR 

• Like 1

Just now, Kofeina101 said:

I would rather see them in INDFOR 

Ya I was thinking that after I typed it. It's just rather confusing from a relative Factions standpoint. The yellow area is "Kurdistan" as per the CIA in 2002.

1920px-PKK-Conflict-de.png

Hey guys,

Dependency error has been fixed.  Apologies as I was literally headed out the door for a mini vacation with the family.  Should have tested prior but I was trying to be the nice guy and get the update out for the weekend.  All good in the hood now.  Hope y'all enjoy it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is an awesome contribution!!! Although RHS is beautiful, it’s too performance intensive, and furthermore, once the enemy is 100m away, that ‘beautiful’ is not necessary honestly. Your great work is a perfect case of balance actually. I have totally converted to CUP because of CFP. Looking forward to your next mod CFP Ultimate!!

Edited by wall.e.guo@gmail.com
  • Like 4

Hello,

The US Army (Jungle / Woodland) units keep reverting back to the old desert CUP models.

Also, is there a reason why the US army groups don't contain any medics? Is this how it is IRL?

Sorry for the question...but is the absurd controversy about VanSchmoozin's content effect this mod , since ( if I'm correct)  there is some of his content here as well?

On a side note, is very sad to see all that dedication and hard work wasted for some silly comments/accusations. All my support to his talented awesome work.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nablatidis said:

Hello,

The US Army (Jungle / Woodland) units keep reverting back to the old desert CUP models.

Also, is there a reason why the US army groups don't contain any medics? Is this how it is IRL?

We’re still working on upgrading the CUP US Army faction, however, it should be using our new uniform model and textures - let us know what you see, it may be a bug.

Again, we used the Arma 2/CUP group definitions, which indeed did not include a medic. We will fix in the next release.

Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zagor64bz said:

Sorry for the question...but is the absurd controversy about VanSchmoozin's content effect this mod , since ( if I'm correct)  there is some of his content here as well?

On a side note, is very sad to see all that dedication and hard work wasted for some silly comments/accusations. All my support to his talented awesome work.

We’re looking at it. AFAIK we are not impacted here. 

• Like 2