tupolov

Community Factions Project

2 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

Considering that nobody create one for ARMA 3 tanks T-64 main battle tank of Ukraine. I think it will be enough to put on camouflage armored personnel carriers of the ukrainian army

We had T-64s back in Arma1 so anything is possible :f:

• Like 4

T-72 is pretty close in looks to T-64, maybe it could be a stand in.

10 hours ago, taro8 said:

It just wouldn't feel the same, man.

11 hours ago, taro8 said:

Yes, there are several Ukrainian versions of the T-72 used by the Armed forces of Ukraine in the conflict in the Donbas

https://wiki2.org/ru/Т-72УА

https://wiki2.org/ru/Т-72Б

https://wiki2.org/ru/Т-72А

If you don't understand Russian T-72UA, T-72B1, T-72A

• Like 1

Ukrainians also use Soviet T-80BV

In my profession, I am studying modern Ukrainian troops and therefore will be happy to help with advice.:f:

• Like 1

BTW: CFP folks, I'm currently fixing the thermal textures for pretty much all of the CUP uniforms This will also fix stuff on some your models as well, as they share rvmats (russian uniforms and possibly other).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also made a NAPA recolor of the T-55. It turned out to look absolutely generic. I think CFP folks will like this one as the new recolor might fit multiple factions.
ginDfFn.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, taro8 said:

I also made a NAPA recolor of the T-55. It turned out to look absolutely generic. I think CFP folks will like this one as the new recolor might fit multiple factions.

I believe this tank should be available for FIA 2035

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 4:46 AM, General Yudenich said:

I thought about it, too. You mean this? It would be really great to port this to ARMA 3 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2259

I know it's a bit late to say this, but taro's post made me wonder why people haven't ported many tanks from ArmA 1. I would do it myself but I'm a bit stupid.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, radioheadmemes said:

I know it's a bit late to say this, but taro's post made me wonder why people haven't ported many tanks from ArmA 1. I would do it myself but I'm a bit stupid.

Well firstly permission is required from the original author before anything can be done, also porting is not that simple. Implementing physx for tanks is not an easy thing to do, and now that we have Tanks DLC. The damage model has changed entirely. 

• Like 1

Work continues....

Islamic Republic of Iran Army 

20180508193848_1.jpg?width=1484&height=8

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

awesome mod guys keep up the good work

one question , will there be a pickup with 23mm on it for mideast insurgents factions like isis or FSA?

About T-64 for Armed forces of Ukraine. Scrolling armaholic for some good stuff for old good A2, I saw this mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27681 I think it would be just brilliant for CFP in addition to the existing T-64. It would be great if someone contacted the authors of the module and asked them for permission to use their work.

• Like 2

I feel that the "Western Ultranationalist" faction would work better as an INDFOR faction rather than OPFOR. This way they can act as a local militia for Red Dawn style of missions as well as insurgents against BLUFOR if needed.

Also you could add the MD-500 helicopter and Cesna plane from syndicate to the WU to add a bit more for them.

Also they should speak english rather than russian, I think.

• Like 4

If I wanted to have units spawn with NVG in an ALiVE scenario with this addon, what would be the best advised way of doing that?

I'm recruiting units from Spyder's addon and it seems some units spawn come with NVGs while others do not.

On 5/13/2018 at 2:29 AM, WALMARTFOREVER said:

If I wanted to have units spawn with NVG in an ALiVE scenario with this addon, what would be the best advised way of doing that?

I'm recruiting units from Spyder's addon and it seems some units spawn come with NVGs while others do not.

Its just depends on if they had NVGs given to them in their equipment config. If its just for your own team, just have a box full of NVGs and have units that are missing them take a pair.

Suggestion: instead of the national flags markers give us the NATO markers for infantry, armor, etc. Those will be MUCH more useful.

@Siege-A BTW: there is no scroll bar for the marker dropdown in the map screen. This means I have to manually scroll down through all those national flags if I want to mark some enemy positions.

5 hours ago, taro8 said:

there is no scroll bar for the marker dropdown in the map screen. This means I have to manually scroll down through all those national flags if I want to mark some enemy positions.

Yeah I was just messing around dude, I know both my patches and markers packs have an excessive amount of content in them, which not necessarily everyone needs. So this is why I kept the mods modular so people could only use the parts wanted. As far as what's been integrated here at CFP, that isn't my call to make, I'm just offering what what I can and it's up to the big wigs what gets added or not. And trust me, there's more on the way....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Yeah I was just messing around dude, I know both my patches and markers packs have an excessive amount of content in them, which not necessarily everyone needs. So this is why I kept the mods modular so people could only use the parts wanted. As far as what's been integrated here at CFP, that isn't my call to make, I'm just offering what what I can and it's up to the big wigs what gets added or not. And trust me, there's more on the way....

The national flags in the editor are perfectly fine. However for the in-mission map screen I think that a square NATO symbols you can color would be much more useful. That is something missing from the vanilla. I say square because if you were to add every variation, you would have 3 nearly identical sets of markers clogging up the dropdown. I think just having the square (INDFOR) version and making it possible to color using the color dropdown would be the enough.

We've already implemented an adjustment for the markers for next release. Kudos to Tupolov.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Next update will see quite a bit of "spring cleaning" in it, along with some major faction releases like the Islamic Republic of Iran Armed Forces.  Camos have been reworked, Uniforms have been tweaked, and several items have been updated or removed in anticipation of a very large influx of new gear being added to CFP in the next few updates.

An example of some of the US SF/CIA SAD gear with fixes, updates, etc.

20180521194546_1.jpg?width=1484&height=8

20180521215302_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

20180521215251_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 10

Some more Balaclava Variations I've added for next release.  

20180522134253_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 5

CUP German KSK Faction will continue to get a facelift/upgrades from us in the next update.

20180523224429_1.jpg?width=1618&height=920180523230535_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

• Like 5