Sign in to follow this  
killjoe_R3F

Problem "vertices of bone shared with parent bone"

I need some help from more expert modders with Oxygen2 Object Builder :

I have this conflict with 2 named selections (otocvez, otochlaven) I have not find the solution to solve it.

17:29:31 Warning: myaddon.p3d, vertices of bone otochlaven are shared with parent bone otocvez

Can I have any clue...

It means that one or more of your model's LODs, some of the verts that are part of the otochlaven selection, are also part of the otocvez selection

You cannot share verts (with 100% weight), between selections that are written are written as child, parent in your model.cfg cfgSkeletons class. It breaks the animations that use those bones.

You need to remove all verts that are part of otochlaven, from otocvez. Reselect all the verts that you want to be in otocvez in Object Builder, then right-click and Redefine the selection. If it helps, select otochlaven first and View>>Lock/Hide>>Hide Selection or [ctrl+H] so that you cannot select them when trying to Redefine otocvez. Once done, you can re-show otochlaven by selecting it again and View>>Lock/Hide>>Unhide or [ctrl+shift+H]

Thanks a lots that's it .

You need to redifine precisely the good bones depending on rotations X and Y you need for your model.

It is done and works well now.