Ok,over the years i have altered some islands to new veg.These islands are old and are not editable.So i swap P3d's inside the objects folder used by the island.Example i would make a copy of a bis object and i would rename it to eg "My_tree" and put this P3d in the addon island object folder.The result is a new tree(bis P3d) would now show up the the addon island.

If this object folder with the Bis renamed object inside is released with the island would it break Arma rules/Law?

The P3d has not been opened or edited and still requires the game install to call textures etc.

Editing other peoples Mods without asking them is most likely a copyright violation.

Then also re-releasing them without asking them definitely is.

use moveObject to replace the reference

not editing anything without permission.was doing it for a mod.But now i was interested for future knowledge for bis islands.Need to know for future projects.So,bis any problems using vanilla objects to to update old islands?e.g APex for sarahni project?

Well I suggest you read the EULA and all other relevant ReadMes in you arma directory.  You should be able to find the answer in there.  If you've read all of those and are still in doubt look around these forums, i've seen a few thing related to forward porting content in here so you might be able to find your answer.  If you're still in doubt after doing all of that, i'm sure bohemia has a legal department you can send an email to.

7 hours ago, ANZACSAS Steven said:

not editing anything without permission.was doing it for a mod.But now i was interested for future knowledge for bis islands.Need to know for future projects.So,bis any problems using vanilla objects to to update old islands?e.g APex for sarahni project?

No using vanilla objects in anything is not a problem.
Editing other peoples maps is a problem though. Unless you are really talking about BI maps aka https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/licensed-data-packages