Sign in to follow this  
Alleged Accomplice

Village of the Damned updated

I took a month or more break from editing, I kept making the same damn mistakes and it wasn't getting better. Now I have updated my first one with the 12 selectable loadouts and fixed the spawn points like I wanted them. The neutral sectors were messing me up for some reason but as soon I got done with the loadouts took me 10 minutes to fix the spawns on the neutrals where you couldn't spawn.

Village of the Damned

No one will likely play this or the others but I like doing it so I continue.

@Alleged Accomplice you may want to advertise it in our discord (WW2/IFA3)

also some images on workshop and adding the dependencies should help :)

PS: to avoid coding mistakes better you may want to try a SQF IDE (SQDev or the Intellj plugin)

3 hours ago, .kju said:

@Alleged Accomplice you may want to advertise it in our discord (WW2/IFA3)

also some images on workshop and adding the dependencies should help :)

PS: to avoid coding mistakes better you may want to try a SQF IDE (SQDev or the Intellj plugin)

I aint exactly figured discord out, seems mostly to me that 10 minutes after you post it it gets buried so deep no one will see it anyway.

I thought of and may add images but really its a simple map. The dependencies are basically this, nearly every damn thing WWII that is in the ARMA3 WWII universe. Not all of it, some of it is dead and isn't being used. When you get the scenario an try to load it, expect a long wait if you don't have the WWII stuff, its going to take awhile to download it, less you got a 40mb connection or higher.

Almost all of my of my errors are me setting up the conditions of my triggers which those fine editors you suggest don't have anything to do with. I have ATOM anyway. I get tired and suddenly my condition that was supposed to be  != east is suddenly == east.  Suddenly I'm using the name of the last sector in the trigger for the new sectors trigger OR last but not least I forget to connect the new sector to the sector control module and  then wonder why the sector can't be captured by either side.

EDIT: Don't take any of that the wrong way, i'm sick and can't sleep so it sounds a bit gruff. Perfect time to start editing again LOL.