alex25_1

Can't Lock With Bombs

What's up guys
So for the past month I had this super wired problem with the bombs on the jets in the game.

When I try to lock onto target with the targeting computer that comes with the jet while bombs are equipped, I only get the square brackets, they never change to the solid square, and I'm not even talking about locking on the target.
I should note that with any other missile, it DOES WORK. Only bombs can't acquire a lock on the targets (neither targets nor laser designated spots).

Square Brackets that I get when I press the "Reveal + Lock" Button (both assigned to one key):

Arma3_Targeting_Marked.jpg

Can acquired a lock: 

Arma3_Targeting_Lockable.jpg

Also, I have noticed that something is written in the box where it shows my selected weapon. I have noticed that it showed up when this... thing started to happen.

0__05ad785d2876e7.jpg

Thing I have tried: 
Tapping "Next Target" like crazy.

Checking all the planes with the different bombs, same on all.

Changing the keys of "Reveal" and "Lock" functions.
Tried it in Multiplayer maps and from the Editor, same on both.

Hope some of you guys can help me with this problem, It is very annoying.
Thanks

LOAL means “Lock on after launch“

That means the bomb lock on the laser after droping it.

You have to drop the bomb with the ccip on your target, when it detects the laser it will go to precision guide.

Thats a new thing with tank dlc as i know.

• Thanks 1

Well, it happens that you are right. 
You first need to drop the bomb in CCIP mode for it to lock on the target (preferably, the target should be lased before the bomb drop)
In my opinion it's a bit stupid. The laser is there for JDAM and CCRP drops, not going into CCIP and then dropping it.

Welp, guess we will need to work with that from now on.

Thanks again mate, solved this one for me

What about lock on on Ground to Air and Air to Air. After TANK DLC it messed up so hard it. I tested it one few servers and mods( editor/exile/koth). There is example how titan AA work now mostly 80% fired rockets just miss target even when target do not use flares

When I fly in jet almost every missle Air to Air miss target ( even hovering or 0 flares) It triggering my so hard. Why they messed it so hard. I hope they will make hotfix about that. I used (blackwasp 2, f-35(CUP), shikra ect.) Almost EVERY MISSILE miss target. That should be even possible. It happens after TANK DLC...