Alacazain

(bug Report) ERA (Reactive armor) not working on Rhino

Ive been trying to trigger the ERA armor (reactive armor) in the front of the rhino UP by shooting heat rockets, but for some reason it just wont go off. ERA works on the angara, the t100 and on the slammers. But atleased i havnt been able to trigger it on the rhino UP. Tested With HE and Heat with no luck. Seems to be a bug/not implemented yet?

Best regards 

Will see if I can look at it later. The question is:

Does the ERA hitpoint fail to register, so that the ERA does not destruct when being hit?

or

Does the ERA component, fail to register - and give no benefit against the HEAT round?

OR^2

Is both of the above true?

Maybe I can figure out exactly what's wrong :P

On 4/18/2018 at 3:59 AM, Alacazain said:

Ive been trying to trigger the ERA armor (reactive armor) in the front of the rhino UP by shooting heat rockets, but for some reason it just wont go off. ERA works on the angara, the t100 and on the slammers. But atleased i havnt been able to trigger it on the rhino UP. Tested With HE and Heat with no luck. Seems to be a bug/not implemented yet?

Best regards 

Keep in mind they recently released a DLC into a public website (ex. Steam) so it's bound to have technical issues. Although I'm not having the same problem as you, because the the ERA armor goes off when I hit it, you could just wait until they update the game so all bugs are fixed.