Hi all,

I have been running into a strange issue recently. I use a Logitech Force 3D Pro to pilot planes and helicopters in the game, I had no issue for a year and now I experienced something pretty anoying.

I accidentally disconnected my joystick while being in game and Arma 3 does not recognize it anymore... I have tried reinstalling the drivers, the game and changing USB port (3.1, 3.0 and 2.0). But nothing changes, when I try to refresh the controller section in the game's settings nothing appears. I have checked the Controller Settings of Windows and it appears to be working.

So if anyone could help me getting it to work it would be very kind, because as for now I am a bit stuck...

Alexandre SARWA

PS : I apologize for all the langage errors, English is not my natal langage

Havemyou tried using a new arma3 profile? Could be there's some leftover config.

I just tried : I created a new profil and nothing changed, then I made a backup of my profiles and I supressed the folders "Arma 3" and "Arma 3 - Other Profiles" but, again, nothing changed.

Ok I have figured this out : the generic controller mapping was enable in the steam controller parameters. I have disactivated it and now it works. Thanks for your help @ozzbik.

• Like 2