xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

Hey xeno, nice work as always!

Want to point out for your co40_domination_4_59_opfor_ifa3.staszow

mission that IFA3 is IFA3_AIO now and not Lite anymore, see the mod page

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2648308937

Also can you make a version with both sides not just Opfor which is the Russians, one Bluefor for Germans too?

Domination maintenance release 4.60 is out.

Changelog and Download

Older changelogs

Please note that you have to replace the domination.sqf file in the @interceptDB folder if you use InterceptDB!

Next update not before A3 2.10 is out!

Enjoy!

🙂

@Gunter Severloh

It's already on my list, I just haven't found time yet. Hopefully for the next release.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

And here is Domination 4.63!

Beside lots of fixes the highlights are missions progress save and player progress for those who don't use a SQL database.

This was possible because of the new missionProfileNamespace introduced in A3 2.10.

But please be cautious, for higher player numbers SQL database is still recommended as I don't know how missionProfileNamespace performs.

Changelog and Download

Older changelogs

If there are no issues and problems the next update will be when A3 2.12 gets released.

Enjoy!

😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hello! Thanks for all the work you have done. I love this game mode and want to make a version for my gaming group. I am newer to scripting and managing all this so forgive me if I am mistaken with how the mission setup works.

We have our own version of ACE, RHS, and CUP mods that have been slightly adapted from the originals. Where could I find the file that designates if __ ACE __, __ RHS __, and __ CUP __ as true/false? I would like to change it so that they become true if our version of these mods is loaded.

On 10/25/2022 at 11:12 PM, Blumpkinstone said:

Hello! Thanks for all the work you have done. I love this game mode and want to make a version for my gaming group. I am newer to scripting and managing all this so forgive me if I am mistaken with how the mission setup works.

We have our own version of ACE, RHS, and CUP mods that have been slightly adapted from the originals. Where could I find the file that designates if __ ACE __, __ RHS __, and __ CUP __ as true/false? I would like to change it so that they become true if our version of these mods is loaded.

Please come to the Domination Discord server and ask your questions. Check the first post.

• Like 1

Hello Xeno!
How can I enable all available weapons in the virtual arsenal, including backpacks with UAV?

Thanks

Hello there

Thanks for keeping this going for all these years!

Was an SP version ever crated? Ive been out of the loop for a loooong time

rgds

LoK