xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

Domination 4.30 available!!!!

Beside many changes and fixes a UNSUNG and Malden TT version was added!

The Global Mobilization versions now also support GlobMod 1.2 now (choppers \o/ )

Domination 4.30 Changelog and Download

If you are using a database please execute the file "DAddColumn_d_retaken_farpspos_4_30.sql" once (a new column was added to the missionsave table).

And also replace the existing "domination-custom.ini" file in your extDB3 folder with the new one.

Check also the Wiki pages as there are also new paramters available.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Now that Arma 3 patch 2.02 is available it's time for Domination 4.42.

Many changes went into this release including many optimizations.

The mission is now using the new compileScript command to compile all scripts which will bring script optimizations over the next months (in performance binaries from BI).

InterceptDB is now also fully working which adds DB support without going through callExtension.

Complete changelog and Download 

Please check also the DOM_DB_Changes_for_4_42_IMPORTANT.txt file which has some additional instructions if you are using a database.

Thanks too all who have contributed!

Enjoy!

Cool!

Reading the GitHub, I had a question on one of the updates:

Changed: You can now disable ACE medical system and use the internal mission Revive when ACE is running (d_ACEMedicalR in description.ext, "Disable ACE medical revive (if ACE is used) and use mission revive" in lobby, finally in, somehow got lost before)

How did you manage this with mission scripting? Because it would fix the need for loading one of the many (outdated and illegal) ACE without medical mods from the workshop....!

Domination 4.49 now available!!!!

4.49 includes a S.O.G. Prairie Version

Changelog and Download

(Link points to the latest release which also includes the S.O.G. version)

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, I have been playing praire version recently but unit barracks can't be destroyed with breacher or satchel charges. How do we do that? AI soldiers keep comin

31 minutes ago, cenkcnk said:

Hey, I have been playing praire version recently but unit barracks can't be destroyed with breacher or satchel charges. How do we do that? AI soldiers keep comin

Sadly there are buildings in SOG Prairie which can't be destroyed. Also when using other 3rd party mods like CUP in combination with SOG Prairie satchels do nothing.

Otherwise upgrade to the latest version 4.52 which replaces the barrack buildings with vanilla A3 objects for now (green bunker).

Green bunkers are ok, today ı destroyed 4 of them. But bamboo ones are always there 

thanks for the update

Hi Xeno,

I play your domination mission with my team and I edited some stuff like add my custom nametags and possibility to recruit AI on deployed MHQ.

Is there a way to avoid enemy AIs to shoot at the unconscious players waiting for revive?

I saw that you set captive players when they're unconscious.

-Tested at base, enemy AIs don't shoot at the unconscious players.

-Tested on battlefield, enemy AIs keep shooting on the unconscious players.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:01 PM, Crazy_Man said:

Is there a way to avoid enemy AIs to shoot at the unconscious players waiting for revive?

I have never seen that behaviour. What addons/mods are you using?

11 hours ago, xeno said:

I have never seen that behaviour. What addons/mods are you using?

We use :

- S.O.G.

- CBA_A3

- Unsung Redux

- Zeus Enhanced

Domination 4.55 available!!

Includes a OPFOR Gabreta (Stozec) version for the new CSLA CDLC!

Changelog and Download

Enjoy!

@Crazy_Man

I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2021 at 4:56 PM, xeno said:

I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

We did some tests and found that the problem happens when the "AI advanced enemy shoot aggressively at players" param is active.

Tested without mods.

On 6/19/2021 at 12:08 AM, Crazy_Man said:

We did some tests and found that the problem happens when the "AI advanced enemy shoot aggressively at players" param is active.

Tested without mods.

Thanks, will check it.

Domination 4.57 available with a co21 Blufor version for the new Western Sahara CDLC

Changelog and Download

(Please note that there are two 7z downloads, one contains the missions with compiled sqfc code and one with normal sqf only)

Enjoy!!! 😊

• Like 1

Thanks @xeno!! Domination has come a long way since the last time i played it 😄

And yet another Domination update, 4.58

Changelog and Download

(Please note that there are two 7z downloads, one contains the missions with compiled sqfc code and one with normal sqf only)

Enjoy and a happy new year!!!  😊

• Like 3

Quick question.  I'm playing cam lao nam by hosting a LAN server so I can play on my own and use AI, but every time I try to get the AI to fly a helicopter without me in it they get about 1KM away then the helicopter just freezes in mid air. I cant get the AI to control it again until I parachute jump near them, then they will carry on for about another kilometer then they freeze again. Any ideas what might be causing this? 

Thanks

20 minutes ago, timbeard11 said:

Quick question.  I'm playing cam lao nam by hosting a LAN server so I can play on my own and use AI, but every time I try to get the AI to fly a helicopter without me in it they get about 1KM away then the helicopter just freezes in mid air. I cant get the AI to control it again until I parachute jump near them, then they will carry on for about another kilometer then they freeze again. Any ideas what might be causing this? 

Most likely related to dynamic simulation. I'll take a look.

Edit:

Question, is that AI created by the mission recruit action or some 3rd party AI tool?

Edit2:

That's not related to the mission but a game limit (another person came up with it some time ago, didn't remember it first)

7 hours ago, xeno said:

Most likely related to dynamic simulation. I'll take a look.

Edit:

Question, is that AI created by the mission recruit action or some 3rd party AI tool?

Edit2:

That's not related to the mission but a game limit (another person came up with it some time ago, didn't remember it first)

Hi Xeno thanks for getting back so quickly. 

The AI is created by the mission recruit action.

After what you mentioned about the dynamic situation I tried turning it off in the server parameters and that did the trick they don't get stuck anymore.

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work your MP missions are the best!

Domination 4.59 available!

Changelog and Download

Enjoy! 😊