xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

Hi Xeno,

I'm sure I did have a medic in my team, but they refused to heal me.  Is there a way to call them over (ala pressing H) when incapacitated on spectator ?

@kremator

You can't order them to heal you but they really do it on their own (you have to enable With AI)

18 hours ago, kremator said:

Yes, I had AI enabled.  I'll check it again later.

I've played on a server with 30 players and AI enabled last weekend. While running to a unconscious player his own AI medic went to him and healed him. That's why I wrote they really do it on their own.

@WAR326

Can you give me a list of the addons you are using?

56 minutes ago, xeno said:

I've played on a server with 30 players and AI enabled last weekend. While running to a unconscious player his own AI medic went to him and healed him. That's why I wrote they really do it on their own.

@WAR326

Can you give me a list of the addons you are using?

Hello. Yes, i'm can give you list addons wich i'm use. Addons: Zeus, Malden, Marksmen, Apex, Tac-Ops Mission Pack and Contact.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:43 AM, WAR326 said:

Hello. Yes, i'm can give you list addons wich i'm use. Addons: Zeus, Malden, Marksmen, Apex, Tac-Ops Mission Pack and Contact.

So you are not using any 3rd party addons/mods?

Still would be nice to get your server and client RPT files (upload it somewhere, Google drive,etc, and send me the link via private mail)

3 hours ago, xeno said:

So you are not using any 3rd party addons/mods?

Still would be nice to get your server and client RPT files (upload it somewhere, Google drive,etc, and send me the link via private mail)

Apologise. English language me not native. I'm not understand - how send you the link via private mail? What you private mail?

10 hours ago, WAR326 said:

Apologise. English language me not native. I'm not understand - how send you the link via private mail? What you private mail?

Private mail here in the forum for example...

2 hours ago, xeno said:

Private mail here in the forum for example...

Ok. Sended you link via private message on this forum. With regards

20 hours ago, WAR326 said:

Ok. Sended you link via private message on this forum. With regards

You are not using a mission file from my 7z download.

Please use one from the download here: https://github.com/Xeno69/Domination/releases/download/4.01/Domination_4_01.7z

All errors in your RPT file are not from the mission but from variuos addons/mods your are using.

Hello.

I'm trying to set up a carrier on Tanoa and have everything set up except the ammo box.

I can't get the ammo box to carrier deck height. Because it's a marker, I can't just L Alt + L click and raise and in marker coords there is no Z setting for position.

I tried changing the Z coord in the mission.sqm but it doesn't work. I do know that in mission.sqm it is xzy instead of xyz.

How do I change the height of the ammo box marker?

Thank you.

Edit:

I got it working by just setting carrier up again by copying and pasting from Altis map. Now the VA crate is on carrier deck. Not sure why it worked this time.

And one more maintenance release was necessary... 4.05,  one playble group was moved accidentally outside the map thus players spawned in the water when they connected.

GitHub Changelog and Download

I'll now hide again till BI releases the next Arma 3 patch 🙂

Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ahh, I was wondering what caused that...

Thanks Xeno.

can i set the domi mission run on my island?

is it possible to have a guidance how to run the mission on custom islands?

reverse engineering needs too many hours of testings and i dont have time anymore🙂

thanks 

42 minutes ago, dragonsyr said:

can i set the domi mission run on my island?

1. Open base Dom mission in the editor.
  2. Highlight everything on the map.
  3. Press Control C (copy)
  4. Go to your new map.
  5. Press Control V (paste) make note of where your cursor is, center of map is best.
  6. Move icons, marker, and assets where you see fit.
  7. Compare notes on base Dom mission on what icons are for what, then move them around on your new map.
  8. Save mission.
  9. Copy Files from base Dom mission to your saved mission not overwriting your Dom mission's.sqm

It should work but Xeno may have a new system setup where you cant really do that anymore, i used to do it all the time in arma1, arma2/OA, and arma3 earlier versions, havent done it in a while

so in his recent few months of updates i've seen some changes, fixes ect,. so i can only guess the same idea will work but then i'd like to hear Xeno's word on it if it would still work in current versions.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

@dragonsyr

What Gunter said.

If you own the Contact Expansion check how it is done in the Livonia/Enoch version. It's basically just moving markers and the assets available at mission start and replacing units and classnames in init.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the update.

Has anything changed for the Altis map?

5 hours ago, pazuzu said:

Has anything changed for the Altis map?

ATTENTION: Livonia/Enoch, Chernarus, Chernarus Winter, RHS Altis and normal Malden mission sqm files have changed