xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

@subs17

I've changed the Weferlingen versions so that if the mission finds CUP vehicles on the server it will automatically spawn a BW UH1D MHQ, a BW UH1D transport, a BW CH53 lift and a BW CH53 wreck chopper.

No CUP available, no choppers.

Should be a good compromise.

And just 1 1/2 weeks till the next release 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome, thank you very much Xeno, your mission is Awesome.

cheers

Subs

• Like 1

As I'm most likely not at home when BI will release the Contact Expansion with A3 patch 1.94 I release Domination 4.00 now 🙂

Beside a fully working Livonia (Enoch) version there are also many many bug fixes and improvements which made it into this version.

Changelog

Reason to make a 4.00 version was the headless client changes because the mission now supports more than one headless client and connecting and disconnecting of HCs during the mission without breaking it.

Please also note, the mission now needs at least patch 1.94

Google Drive download also removed, now only GitHub download:

GitHub Download

Enjoy 🙂

• Like 4

Found a game breaker, so a hotfix was necessary (that was really a stupid one liner, meh)

Only one file changed, init\fn_preinit.sqf

Changelog

GitHub Download

Now bugfree 🙂

Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How to disable UAV Backpack,I'm using a database.Some players will cheat with hostile UAV backpacks and get high scores.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:51 AM, Wei Zhao said:

How to disable UAV Backpack,I'm using a database.Some players will cheat with hostile UAV backpacks and get high scores.

Coop version or Team Vs Team?

Should I remove UAV backpacks completely?

@Wei Zhao

I've removed all UAV and UGV backpacks from Virtual Arsenal (available in the next version in the next days)

On 2019/7/26 at PM6点28分, xeno said:

Coop版本或Team Vs团队?

我应该完全拆除无人机背包吗?

@Wei Zhao

我已经从Virtual Arsenal移除了所有无人机和UGV背包(在接下来的几天内可用于下一个版本)

Thank you very much, I am still experiencing a problem. After I use the 4.01 version, plus the other functional code I configured, I also use the database. After a while, the occupation point cannot be occupied, and the FPS data in the lower left corner will disappear. Sorry, my English is not good, I don’t know if the expression is incorrect.

I have limited knowledge of the database, I want to know where changes can make the database save data in real time.

Hi Xeno! Respect you for nice work. Could you make in setting sidemission option -  armor low quantity (as in main mission)? My opinion her too much.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:55 PM, Wei Zhao said:

Thank you very much, I am still experiencing a problem. After I use the 4.01 version, plus the other functional code I configured, I also use the database. After a while, the occupation point cannot be occupied, and the FPS data in the lower left corner will disappear. Sorry, my English is not good, I don’t know if the expression is incorrect.

What do you mean with other functional code?

If the FPS control does not show up anymore you might have script errors.

Please check and upload your client and server RPT somewhere.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Wei Zhao said:

I have limited knowledge of the database, I want to know where changes can make the database save data in real time.

Normally if you have the database configured and load extDB3 as a servermod it will start automatically.

You can change mission progress autosave also in the dom_settings table, change 'd_db_auto_save to true.

8 hours ago, WAR326 said:

Hi Xeno! Respect you for nice work. Could you make in setting sidemission option -  armor low quantity (as in main mission)? My opinion her too much.

I'll add it for the next version.

@WAR326

- Changed: Server param "Armor at side missions" changed, available is "Normal", Less" and "None" now (d_WithLessArmor_side, 0 = normal, 1 = less, 2 = none)

19 hours ago, xeno said:

你对其他功能代码有什么意思?

如果FPS控件不再显示,则可能存在脚本错误。

请检查并上传您的客户端和服务器RPT。

Thank you, I have already found out that I deleted a symbol, I like your task very much, I am looking forward to your next version.

19 hours ago, xeno said:

通常,如果您配置了数据库并将extDB3作为servermod加载,它将自动启动。

您也可以在dom_settings表中更改任务进度自动保存,将'd_db_auto_save更改为true。

If the server has players on the server, I will shut down the server, which will cause some players' points to disappear or not normal.

I'm sorry, version 4.01 can't occupy the position after a period of time. After investigation, I found no mistakes, but there is no progress bar for occupying the position.

Hello Xeno. Thanks you very much for add option in setting side mission. However in version 4.02 i'm spotted bug - on first respawn player always appear in water in left bottom corner map.

8 minutes ago, WAR326 said:

Hello Xeno. Thanks you very much for add option in setting side mission. However in version 4.02 i'm spotted bug - on first respawn player always appear in water in left bottom corner map.

I've not released 4.02 yet 🙂

Git master may have issues.

Respawn in water, does it happen when the player has connected or when he/she dies and then respawns?

14 hours ago, Wei Zhao said:

If the server has players on the server, I will shut down the server, which will cause some players' points to disappear or not normal.

I think you are talking about player placed markers, those are not saved...

5 hours ago, Wei Zhao said:

I'm sorry, version 4.01 can't occupy the position after a period of time. After investigation, I found no mistakes, but there is no progress bar for occupying the position.

Please do me a favour an upload the client and server RPT files somewhere so I can take a look.

Check https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files#Arma_3

53 minutes ago, xeno said:

I've not released 4.02 yet 🙂

Git master may have issues.

Respawn in water, does it happen when the player has connected or when he/she dies and then respawns?

It happen when the player has connected.

2 hours ago, WAR326 said:

It happen when the player has connected.

Well, players are editor placed units and the mission does not move them at all when they connect (only after a player gets killed or he/she uses teleport)

Now we need to find out why it happens for you (someone else also reported a similar issue)

Are you or the server using any 3rd party addons/mods?

Are you running with Global Mobilization? (Though I doubt that it's the cause)

Do you or the server load Contact stuff?

Hi xeno, 

If I'm playing solo on a dedi server (with AI soldiers in my team) do the AI Revive me (or each other)? 

If not is this something that perhaps could be added? 

53 minutes ago, xeno said:

Well, players are editor placed units and the mission does not move them at all when they connect (only after a player gets killed or he/she uses teleport)

Now we need to find out why it happens for you (someone else also reported a similar issue)

Are you or the server using any 3rd party addons/mods?

Are you running with Global Mobilization? (Though I doubt that it's the cause)

Do you or the server load Contact stuff?

I'm launch Domination 4.02 on self computer as server and use about 40 mods. Me have no Global Mobilization. Yes - i"m have DLC Contact. On Domination 4.01 such problem no.

2 hours ago, WAR326 said:

I'm launch Domination 4.02 on self computer as server and use about 40 mods. Me have no Global Mobilization. Yes - i"m have DLC Contact. On Domination 4.01 such problem no.

Now i'm spot else one issue: with setting side mission "less armor" on target mission "Destroy Hangar" appear 8 armor. Apparently it setting not work.

2 hours ago, kremator said:

Hi xeno, 

If I'm playing solo on a dedi server (with AI soldiers in my team) do the AI Revive me (or each other)? 

If not is this something that perhaps could be added? 

Just recruit an AI medic, he will revive you.

2 minutes ago, WAR326 said:

Now i'm spot else one issue: with setting side mission "less armor" on target mission "Destroy Hangar" appear 8 armor. Apparently it setting not work.

I still haven't released the version where it works 🙂