xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

one of my players said that there was the possibility to cancel a running misssion / sidemission as admin? i already had a few times that a sidemission was not to be terminated regularly and that might help.

@towatai

A logged in admin can do that (only a logged in admin not a voted admin).

Open the Status Dialog and select the admin menu (click the button). The admin dialog opens and then you have the option to end a side mission.

But all sidemissions do end after some time. Anyway, if you want to end them earlier use the admin menu.

Like promised on Monday here is Domination 3.99q with a summer and winter version for Global Mobilization on Weferlingen... 

Changelog

Google Drive Download

GitHub Download

Please note that the Global Mobilization versions play a little bit different because of the missing air vehicles... For example... Instead of lifting a wreck with the wreck lift helicopter you have to use a Bergepanzer to bring wrecks to the various wreck repair points.

Enjoy 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello Xeno, please increase the value for maximum characters of the database entry of bonus vehicles. I searched for hours why my database is no longer loaded. I had too many bonus vehicles and the character limit of 800 was reached. accordingly the last entry in "d_bonus_vecs_db" was not complete and the final bracket "]" was missing! I think a maximum of 10000 should suffice once and for all.

@towatai

Will do for the next release.

For now, all who are using a SQL database, simply increase the field size in the database.

And yet another maintenance release, 3.99s 😊

Changelog

Google Drive Download

GitHub Download

3.99s includes a preview of the Livonia (Contact DLC) Domination version (uses Tanoa units for now).

Next Domination update will be after Contact DLC release...

Enjoy!

• Like 3

Is there a good tutorial on how to configure and edit domination?

I can only find A2 tutorials.

Thank you.

@pazuzu

There is currently no tutorial for the A3 version, I'm sorry.

Best is to join the Domination discord server and ask there if you need help (check first post in this thread for the link)

Thank you.

I'm just trying to figure some things out before starting a Domination server.

Been fooling around with it and learning to add vehicles and such...

A lot of files to look through.

If you don't mind I'll ask one question here...it seems that AI recruit is built in to the mission. Could you give me an idea as to how to enable it?

Thanks again.

@pazuzu

Quite simply, either use the server lobby and set the 

With AI recruitment:

to

Yes

or edit description.ext and set

d_with_ai

default value to 0

Another option is if you use a SQL database with extDB3 you can change d_with_ai via the database.

Anyway, if AI recruitment is enabled every player is a medic, is an engineer, every player can call in artillery strikes and CAS and so on, so AI modus does give you additional AI and some other features.

Thank you xeno. I got it working through Description.ext.

I've been searching info on discord and have found lots of good stuff.

I appreciate your help and a brilliant mission(the only one I play).

• Thanks 1

Xeno, I play this as single player, it kicks ass! Just one request though, any chance for a save game feature please.

cheers

Subs

Do you have the mission file in mpmissions or regular mission folder?

I think it will save if you place in mission folder and play as single player mission.

13 hours ago, subs17 said:

Xeno, I play this as single player, it kicks ass! Just one request though, any chance for a save game feature please.

There are no plans to make it save game compatible. I do not play single player myself.

What is possible is to run it hosted with mariaDB and save mission progress to a SQL database with extDB3

Hey I am currently play Domination 3.99s blufor lingor3, I play with AI from the recruiting desk which works fine but when I try to add some reinforcements using Zeus the Ai will Delete after a few seconds.

Is the some were I can turn this off?     

@martinp62
Nothing you can do about it currently, sorry. But I've fixed it already some time ago. The fix will be available with the next version.  ETA end of July with the Contact DLC.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, martinp62 said:

Hey I am currently play Domination 3.99s blufor lingor3, I play with AI from the recruiting desk which works fine but when I try to add some reinforcements using Zeus the Ai will Delete after a few seconds.

Is the some were I can turn this off?     

You can always use Independent side. They don't delete.

Could Domination Werferlingen please have helicopters as we have an impassable wall on the map.

Cheers

Subs  

1 hour ago, subs17 said:

Could Domination Werferlingen please have helicopters as we have an impassable wall on the map.

What kind of helicopters should it be? Because A3 ones do not really fit in the GMCWG setting... CUP?

CUP would work since it is a cold war setting.