xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

3.97 just got released :)

See the first post for the changelog and download link!

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Dudes AI Command also works well for high command AI’s.

Going to add to our server and give it a play. 

I somehow managed to break the CUP versions so I had to make a maintenance release 3.98

For changelog and download link check the first post, like always.

Enjoy!

897498B6EC5A6D1B13DABA930EDA5E9DD9B10BD0

ABB0A51260FAB1052E71DC2B74E502CB62662769

(and before someone asks, this is the CUP version with Winter Chernarus (not part of CUP))

• Thanks 1

@xeno Awesome, thanks heaps for adding the Rappelling in! Cant wait to try the update. Keep up the good work :) 

@xeno  - Looks like AI Recruitment is busted with latest one, I cant recruit A.I on - co40_domination_3_98_blufor.altis or co40_domination_3_98_blufor.malden, However I can on the Altis Carrier, I havn't tested on the other maps sorry.

Ok now its not working on any of them :S i dunno whats going on - could be a bug with the extDB?

Have confirmed that I enabled AI recruitment in parameters too

EDIT: Looks like mission parameters arent saving for some reason? I tried turning fatigue etc off and it wont save.

Sorry for all the posts - @xeno I found the issue, for some reason the DB in extDB would not overwrite the params, everytime i loaded a map it would just take what was already saved in the DB.
I emptied the DB in HeidiSQL and readded it from the new version. All working now :) 

Glad you got it working :)

Small update, 3.98a, just a few things changed:

- Fixed: CUP planes do use mixed arrays for positions in Transportpylon config ({0.11, "0.12+0.2"})
- Changed: You can exclude magazines from the pylon loadout now (see CfgVehicles.hpp in mission root folder)
- Added: Board with server rules (only on the Blufor Altis version which has a little bit different base layout)

Download link see first post. Didn't want to make a normal release :)

Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice work xeno!
A question, do you plan on building a IFA3 blufor version, because all you have is the Opfor Russian version - co40_domination_3_98a_opfor_ifa3.staszow

or could i update the lists myself with Bluefor at base, and Opfor as the enemy?

Altis OpFor version HQ virtual arsenal contains BluFor gear. Ranked. I assume this is not intended?

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Nice work xeno!
A question, do you plan on building a IFA3 blufor version, because all you have is the Opfor Russian version - co40_domination_3_98a_opfor_ifa3.staszow

or could i update the lists myself with Bluefor at base, and Opfor as the enemy?

I currently do not plan to make a IFA3 Blufor version, sorry, but it virtually is just replacing units and classes :)

51 minutes ago, Janez said:

Altis OpFor version HQ virtual arsenal contains BluFor gear. Ranked. I assume this is not intended?

That is intended, but I still have an overhaul of the ranked mode on my todo list for 3.99 so it will change.

19 hours ago, xeno said:

I currently do not plan to make a IFA3 Blufor version, sorry, but it virtually is just replacing units and classes :)

Ok np, maybe i can do it myself then, what scripts do i need to update for the Blufor classes, and what classnames are you using for IFA3?

@Gunter SeverlohSeverloh

Check the x_init folder.

There are also other files which might contain classes.

Best is to search for LIB_ or IFA3 in the whole mission.

Wooo! \o/

I don't know how I missed this man, but seeing this made me incredibly happy! Thanks xeno! :D

Edit: And after downloading it and seeing that it's ready for IFA3, made my week. <3

35 minutes ago, Berntsen said:

Edit: And after downloading it and seeing that it's ready for IFA3, made my week. <3

For the Russians only currently.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

For the Russians only currently.

Well, it's better than nothing! :)

I've also added all weapon/uniform/vest/helmet/etc class names for the IFA3 and CUP versions for the next release.

Means ranked mode will then also work with the IFA3 and CUP versions.

Ranked mode means higher Rank = better weapons. Beside that using things like artillery costs score points... Especially nice when the server uses extDB3 in combination with a SQL database and player scores are saved to the database.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Yes of course, i was working on a Blufor version, thats why i said currently.

\o/

That means I don't have to do it myself :D

Sweet man. Thanks for that :)

3.99 is out... It fixes issues with ranked mode and adds ranked weapon classes for CUP and IFA3 (blufor and opfor). Beside the normal fixes, additions and optimizations.

Playtesting did not reveal any new bugs so the release looks quite good.

3.99 will be the last release for this year except you guys find a game breaking bug or BI adds some major additions to A3 (which I believe won't happen anymore, sadly). 

Changelog 

Download

Enjoy!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Dom maintenance release 3.99f available!

Please note that if you are using extDB3 you have to replace domination-custom.ini

Changelog

Download

Now all gamebreaking bugs should be gone... CU next year!

Enjoy!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

short question, is it normal for the CPS to drop to ~10 shortly after startup? i loaded the current version from the steam workshop, picked out the RHS Blufor and even started it with a headless client. The server is a 4GHz Xeon CPU with 6 cores and HT. The FPS are at maximum. in the arma server monitor I also see that it swaps out the AIs to the headless.