xeno

[MP] co40 Domination!

Aye.  You select the team members in your squad that you want to put into HC, then press a button on the C2 interface.  You also have the ability to remove them from HC, back into your team,  if you wish on button press.    C2 is a really amazing system for AI control.

• Like 1

Kremator, HC groups won't get deleted in the next version anymore. That should solve the problem.

• Like 1

3.93 released, check first post for download link.

Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Thanks xeno ... will try it now.

Interestingly I found that if VCOM_AI is running on the client (but not on the server) you cannot join the dedi server.  Wierd.

EDIT Something wierd now.  I can fully recruit into my team (8/8), then put them into HC (and they disappear from my squad - good so far!)  Now if I try to recruit a new team, the HC squad disappears :(  Any way around this as it kinda negates HC.

Kremator, your setup is quite, err, weird. How many players do you have on your server?

Just me on the dedi testing atm.  As I've said all I run is CBA and C2.  I'll ask madcheese if he knows what is going on ..... AFAIK - it makes the squad members in your team into an HC squad.  However the mission obviously doesnt count them in my team anymore, as I can recruit more, but the moment I do the HC squad poofs.

Had to release another maintenance release, 3.94

- Player placed drones should work now in with AI mode

- A stupid copy and paste error broke get side mission bonus function.

For more information and download check the first post of the thread.

Enjoy! :)

• Like 1

With latest C2 and latest Domination ... I can now make lovely HC groups !  Thanks very much.  Currently parachuting taking several helos to main island on Malden :)  Let the invasion begin !

• Like 1

@kremator
Great :happy:

But I had to release a new version, sorry for this, so here is 3.95

Changelog and download link, see first post of the thread.

Editor placed UAVs do work now (when with AI is enabled).

If there are no major issues in this version then it will be the last one before summer break :sun:

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Hello xeno, been long time fan of your domination since Arma1 even had that on a server back then ;)

A question for you,

im currently playing the Domination on Malden (latest version) and im running into 1 issue, unless im doing it wrong but basically when i call for artillery nothing happens.

Heres what i do, i have a pair of laser designators in my inventory, i click on the target i want, and a marker is made on the map, while i have the laser designator activated  i scroll my

action menu which brings up call artillery, so i press enter to activate it, then put my LD away and then im sitting there waiting for the shells to arrive in about 44 sec as thats what it said on the menu eta 44sec.

But nothing happens, am i doing this wrong even though i have a marker and coordinates on the map or is there something i need to do or am i missing something, or is it a bug?

The call for ammo/vehicle work np although when it comes down theres just a parachute and no ammo box but it does show once the parachute folds.

The CAS with the A10 work np too.

Forgot to ask, and haven't tried yet but is the mission progress saved like with Liberation, or do i have to set my server to persistence = 1;  ?

• Like 1

@Gunter Severloh you have to mark an artillery target (that's what you did) and then call artillery (Dom menu, available via teamswitch key) 

In versions without AI ony your own side (server lobby param "With AI" ) only the artillery operators can call artillery and only squad leaders can mark artillery targets while with AI enabled all players can do both. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, thanks for the info, i was artillery operator, 1st slot on the list, think i may have not changed the "with AI" part in the lobby parameters then.

Will give it a try, thanks.

Great to see you back , love playing domination.

I play on my own with a few AI,

You used to have a setting for making the arty reload quicker any chance you putting that in the parameters again.

rgds cuppa

Yup , seen your post about it , was just messing with it , i better look up a guide on youtube.

Hi this mod is awesome but is there any chance more vehicles could be available by rank eg tanks instead of having to win it could we also be able to get tanks that are already parked at the base.

cheers

Subs

BI has released A3 1.84 a moment ago so it's time for Domination 3.96 :)

Check the first post for download link and changelog.

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Doing something more dynamic while playing and not just in 3DEN coming in the next version :don11:

A345B969265BED5952B5A6A4643F3EA06AC20424

78C432CA0FA907885280F8320A85059892B183E5

Dynamic pylon loadout for jets and helicopters.

Working fine already :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Loving this mission Xeno it has nearly everything I could want, if its not too hard could I please ask you to include rappelling and a High command option? I love the fact that we can recruit A.I but it would be awesome if we can have finer control over them to assist with taking down towns etc. 

I tried adding mods for these things but they dont seem to work on this mission (basically all the stuff from the Advanced Arma pack by duda https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=687231959)

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing what comes next :) 

@Bungy26 I'd recommend using C2 by madcheese.  It can do all the things you want and works perfectly with this mission.  There is a discord channel in that thread that will get you access to the beta version (that has everything).

@kremator Thanks for the reply, ill check out the discord channel :) im using C2 as well but some times I find it a bit clunky, screws out the interaction menus and sometimes ill give move orders that just dissapear without the AI completing them. I'll check out the Beta version tho :D thanks

@Bungy26

I've never used High Command myself so no promises there... But...

1C458D42A0FE32B8705956386358EE9BE432495F

22C7D85478064BBBCDB2467BF75216AC363AF892

The screenshots were taken with player AI :)

• Thanks 1