3 hours ago, Αplion said:

Never said that I'm accepting requests ...

We are still making them, you can just ignore them. :)

But by the way, is there any way to control those submarines from zeus? Because if I take control (remote control) for example a submarine commander, there are no options to open sonar panel etc

1 hour ago, martuksxxxx said:

That 's not a very nice way to put it.  These mod makers put in all this time for free.  Perhaps a litle more appreciation and less of being a dick and you'll get along just fine here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kremator said:

That 's not a very nice way to put it.  These mod makers put in all this time for free.  Perhaps a litle more appreciation and less of being a dick and you'll get along just fine here.

I am sorry, it is not what i meant. What i meant was: people will make requests and suggest stuff no matter what.
Author will most likely not read any of that,and he shouldnt.

3 hours ago, BadHabitz said:

Awesome work on this mod. We used the US sub this past weekend to deploy from, and then coordinated a TLAM strike... speaking of which, my only critique for the mod is that the explosion from the TLAM feels a bit weak. Not sure if it's possible to script in an explosion that's a bit more on the epic side. A 1,000 pound/453kg warhead explosion I'd think would be a bit more spectacular.

Thanks for your work. 

Do you have any reference video?

3 hours ago, martuksxxxx said:

But by the way, is there any way to control those submarines from zeus? Because if I take control (remote control) for example a submarine commander, there are no options to open solar panel etc

I still didn't figure out why zeus controlled units are not able to access to action menu items. If anybody knows, give me a hint :)

3 hours ago, martuksxxxx said:

No dont use that. I still have "NUKE THE SYNDICATE A3" mod before it was removed from Steam workshop. It has superior nukes. Use that instead.
Also, if we are making requests, can you add vanilla submarine? (HMS one)

if there is anybody who wants to give a dedicated conform Nuke explosion effects we might think to add nukes :) I already got headache from the local effect issues by dedicated, i.e. smoke and wave effects are waiting to be fixed.. No idea why there is no  global particle effect command!

18 hours ago, martuksxxxx said:

If you would like to make an addon request we have a thread here:

Otherwise please try to stay on topic.

• Like 3

On 5/22/2018 at 10:26 PM, Devastator_cm said:

if there is anybody who wants to give a dedicated conform Nuke explosion effects we might think to add nukes :) I already got headache from the local effect issues by dedicated, i.e. smoke and wave effects are waiting to be fixed.. No idea why there is no  global particle effect command!

I mean, I already have the mod. I have Panda Nuke saved on my pc. So all particle effects are already created.
I can upload the mod to online storage, maybe one day you will want to use it or just try it out in zeus.

Thank you so much for your effort! This Mod is awesome, and i cant believe, that i actually has a interior :O

I always wanted to make my own submarine, but stranded because i had no idea how to set up the LOD's correctly. I apologize if this question already came up, but why is the diving simulation bound to certain depths? Is it possible to make your submarines dive like the SDV? 

59 minutes ago, revlim said:

Thank you so much for your effort! This Mod is awesome, and i cant believe, that i actually has a interior :O

I always wanted to make my own submarine, but stranded because i had no idea how to set up the LOD's correctly. I apologize if this question already came up, but why is the diving simulation bound to certain depths? Is it possible to make your submarines dive like the SDV? 

Unfortunately due to game engine (or just game itself) limitations only submarines of the SDV size can correctly dive. Bigger size submarines, as these, can't work and this is the reason we did everything on them scripted (including diving).

• Like 1

Fixed released updating to v 1.3.1

Changelog

- Fix for reported torpedoes issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wrong thread sorry :)

• Like 4

Good morning everyone, good afternoon to the creators of this wonderful mod, I had previously commented that I really like the work they have done and I thanked them for having done this work, I take this opportunity to tell you that I was working on a project of submarine and about a year ago and that very soon I am about to publish it, this submarine will be compatible to fight with the submarines of this beautiful mod, compatible with the ships of the HAFM and other naval mods, I hope you like it when you can see it :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

Good morning everyone, good afternoon to the creators of this wonderful mod, I had previously commented that I really like the work they have done and I thanked them for having done this work, I take this opportunity to tell you that I was working on a project of submarine and about a year ago and that very soon I am about to publish it, this submarine will be compatible to fight with the submarines of this beautiful mod, compatible with the ships of the HAFM and other naval mods, I hope you like it when you can see it :)

sounds pretty awesome! as far as I know they HAFM navy guys are working on a big update / rework of their mod infrastructure. Your mod might become incompatible just after release so you might wanna correspond with them to include their changes?

@elthefrank ... if I'm not mistaken and clearly understood, you are working on some submarine which you claim that will be somehow compatible with our mod ... just for your info ... the part we are working and is close to be released is not for submarines but for ships ... in fact the old ships mod will be completely erased and a new one will take its place ... so if your submarine mod is inherits from our submarine mod maybe there will be not much incompatibility (or even no incompatibility at all).

On any case I'll also suggest either to wait till next update (ships mod will also update - change some things on submarines) or let us know how and on which parts of your mod will be compatible with this one ... for the moment, as I can imagine, the only way compatibility can be achieved if our mod is a requirement (as we haven't released any common files pack for public).

thank you Mr. Aplion for informing me, the submarine in which I currently work only makes compatibility in your mods of ships and submarines in the names of the ships and in the harpoons and torpedoes, is the only thing that makes compatible, the submarine will have an active sonar that can stop them and show them on the radar, in the same way I also made it compatible with the other ship mods that have come out, so if HAFM Navy and submarines are modified in future versions, I will also update the Submarine

Ships classnames will be totally different on new update (basically is a new mod on equal quality of submarines one).

• Like 1

Oh excellent Mr. Aplion, I will be very aware of your update, to update the submarine, which I am very sure that you will love

• Like 1

MOD updated to version 2.0 ... Naval aspect is now completed with new Ships mod - link

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Inform you that when you put the waypoint of depth of 20 meters and 30 meters in the path of a submarine gives the following error:

script \ HAFM_NAVY_CORE \ scripts \ wp20depth.sf not found

script \ HAFM_NAVY_CORE \ scripts \ wp30depth.sf not found

To review the scripts folder, these scripts do not appear.

BR

AtomicBoy

1 hour ago, AtomicBoy said:

Hello everyone,

Inform you that when you put the waypoint of depth of 20 meters and 30 meters in the path of a submarine gives the following error:

BR

AtomicBoy

Thanks for reporting that ... will be fixed asap.

2 hours ago, AtomicBoy said:

Hello everyone,

BR

AtomicBoy

Fix released and updated content on Steam ... 

• Like 2