5 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Point (2) future release of ships will fix it

Point(1) Tomahawk has 10 meters of error probable, a.k.a. CEP. So do you mean that it misses the point up to 10 meters? If so they that is normal. If more than that, then please provide a video and let me see

it misses the target ( last waypoint ) by 90-100 meters for example , i wanted to target the altis airport control tower the missile arrived and hit the runway!

9 minutes ago, cpt.ghost said:

it misses the target ( last waypoint ) by 90-100 meters for example , i wanted to target the altis airport control tower the missile arrived and hit the runway!

Please show how you do the wp set up

Just now, Devastator_cm said:

Please show how you do the wp set up

i dont own video software to capture desktop but i can assure you that i did the waypoint just like you explained in the tutorial

18 minutes ago, cpt.ghost said:

i dont own video software to capture desktop but i can assure you that i did the waypoint just like you explained in the tutorial

I'm uploading a video showing the sequence ... wait until I've post it please ...

• Like 1

ok here you are ... submarine submerged to periscope depth and final target (last waypoint) the hangar on malden airport ... waiting to tell me if same procedure is followed by you as also that you don't using other mods except this one and cba ...

• Like 1

EPIC mod chaps! Congrats. Maybe chat to BIS about making this the next 3rd party DLC???

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Αplion said:

ok here you are ... submarine submerged to periscope depth and final target (last waypoint) the hangar on malden airport ... waiting to tell me if same procedure is followed by you as also that you don't using other mods except this one and cba ...

followed same procedure , i think i have a mod causing an error for me i will try CBA and your mod only.

@cpt.ghost ... can you read my posts more carefully next time please ... ALL mods testings MUST completed primarily with just the MOD you are testing and their requirements ... and you just telling me that you reported issues using more mods while you testing that ? anyway .. when/if you will find what other mod has causing conflict I'll be glad to read your next report.

Please don't make me be rude as on that message ... I spend much time to looking about your reported issue with no obvious reason.

Thanks for understanding that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Αplion said:

@cpt.ghost ... can you read my posts more carefully next time please ... ALL mods testings MUST completed primarily with just the MOD you are testing and their requirements ... and you just telling me that you reported issues using more mods while you testing that ? anyway .. when/if you will find what other mod has causing conflict I'll be glad to read your next report.

Please don't make me be rude as on that message ... I spend much time to looking about your reported issue with no obvious reason.

Thanks for understanding that.

well i tested your mod with CBA and HAFM ships only and reported back to you because these were the only 3 mods loaded in my launcher, back again to test deleted your mod and re-installed it and tried firing 6 missiles on 6 different targets this time it seems better but i will test more and back to report

• Like 1

good afternoon to all guys, I wanted to ask you how much is the maximum speed reached by the torpedoes?

42 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

good afternoon to all guys, I wanted to ask you how much is the maximum speed reached by the torpedoes?

As far as I know ... 90 kmh ...

• Thanks 1

How do I get to the controls for this?  Btw,any way to get into these subs?  Didn`t mannage to make my way into it.

Cool with working ships in this game.

7 hours ago, john1 said:

How do I get to the controls for this?

Read the manual in the mod folder for detailed description of the panels and functions.

7 hours ago, john1 said:

Btw,any way to get into these subs?

I think I managed to board the Virginia class from the rear left or something but it's pretty tricky. I hope this gets improved in the future so you can take passengers on board without having to spawn them inside :D

What an absolutely great mod! I've been using this Mod alongside your Ships on our Server to simulate some naval spec-ops missions, and we've been enjoying it very much. 

Using these Submarines in Zeus raised one question, though. Is there any way (for example by executing a code on the server) to spawn a submarine in with a SDV and/or the Dry Dock Shelter installed? Since these Parts aren't Garage Add-Ons and won't be included when i spawn the sub with Zeus, i'm looking for a way to execute a code etc. to spawn a specific class (let's say a Virginia) with the DDS attached, so we can use it to insert our diver teams. It works great in Missions that are pre-made, but would be even more versatile to use in our Zeus Sandbox gamemode.

try this for the submarine

[this, _option] call HAFM_fnc_SubAttachment;

_option is

1 for SDV

2 for DDS

3 for SDV + DDS

• Like 2

On 5/12/2018 at 2:43 AM, Hunterhawks said:

Hello HAFM team, maybe can you add a nuclear submarine by using the script of this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1377685826 ?

No dont use that. I still have "NUKE THE SYNDICATE A3" mod before it was removed from Steam workshop. It has superior nukes. Use that instead.
Also, if we are making requests, can you add vanilla submarine? (HMS one)

• Sad 1

Never said that I'm accepting requests ...

• Like 1

Awesome work on this mod. We used the US sub this past weekend to deploy from, and then coordinated a TLAM strike... speaking of which, my only critique for the mod is that the explosion from the TLAM feels a bit weak. Not sure if it's possible to script in an explosion that's a bit more on the epic side. A 1,000 pound/453kg warhead explosion I'd think would be a bit more spectacular.

Thanks for your work. 

8 minutes ago, BadHabitz said:

Awesome work on this mod. We used the US sub this past weekend to deploy from, and then coordinated a TLAM strike... speaking of which, my only critique for the mod is that the explosion from the TLAM feels a bit weak. Not sure if it's possible to script in an explosion that's a bit more on the epic side. A 1,000 pound/453kg warhead explosion I'd think would be a bit more spectacular.

Thanks for your work. 

There are some issues with custom effects on dedicated servers thats why for the moment we decided to keep a default one. We are looking for this.