I think the problem occurs when the enemy object is in greater depth to which it can detect it, because the torpedoes do not find the target, I would like to help but I do not know much about programming, at 4:45 minute you can see

9 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

I think the problem occurs when the enemy object is in greater depth to which it can detect it, because the torpedoes do not find the target, I would like to help but I do not know much about programming

Is this happening on the rest of submarines as well ? can you please check and advise ?

I put an SDV that was submerged more than 35 meters, but with the submarines of the mod does not happen

4 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

I put an SDV that was submerged more than 35 meters, but with the submarines of the mod does not happen

These submarines can only dive till 35 meters depth ... its on the manual. Now in case you mean something else please clarify.

• Like 1

the torpedoes on some occasions to be fired fall into depth automatically, and as they are blasting, it happens against units of ships and other submarines, occasionally happens, right now it is tested with an IA ene launch, and the IA submarine shot and the torpedo callus in depth and explosion, damaging the submarine, the same as in the video, sometimes it happens and sometimes not, and otracosaque I saw is that the AI when it lasts a long time submerged they run out of oxygen, and the AI crew dies, the mod works well against the same submarines of the mod, just love it

• Thanks 1

what the AI runs out of oxygen can be repaired by making the AI return to the surface, recover oxygen and return asumergirse, that would be spectacular

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

what the AI runs out of oxygen can be repaired by making the AI return to the surface, recover oxygen and return asumergirse, that would be spectacular

AIs behavior is not the easiest thing to be controlled in ArmA ... but I believe that this issue with oxygen could be solved in any case. Thanks for this report too m8.

How many passengers can the subs carry?  I'd like to look at using the subs as an insertion platform.  But There is no indication of how many passengers each can carry, or how long you can be under water in order to get your force off the sub.
Any info?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

How many passengers can the subs carry?  I'd like to look at using the subs as an insertion platform.  But There is no indication of how many passengers each can carry, or how long you can be under water in order to get your force off the sub.
Any info?

12 cargo passengers ... sorry for lack of that info.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, elthefrank said:

the torpedoes on some occasions to be fired fall into depth automatically, and as they are blasting, it happens against units of ships and other submarines, occasionally happens, right now it is tested with an IA ene launch, and the IA submarine shot and the torpedo callus in depth and explosion, damaging the submarine, the same as in the video, sometimes it happens and sometimes not, and otracosaque I saw is that the AI when it lasts a long time submerged they run out of oxygen, and the AI crew dies, the mod works well against the same submarines of the mod, just love it

are you sure the torpedo is not hitting a under water obstacle? Especially in Tanoa map, sea is not that deep and there are some stones around. Torpedo is moving in 5 meters depth and might hit them..

use the altis map, I think it is the one that has the greatest depth of arma 3

This is awesome! I really love the cruise missile system among other things. Any way a unit outside the sub can call in a strike if its manned by ai?

1 minute ago, PigeonSparrow said:

This is awesome! I really love the cruise missile system among other things. Any way a unit outside the sub can call in a strike if its manned by ai?

This one is in to-do lists for future release (Aplion had the same request :) )

• Like 3

for me that mod much better than all  tanks dlc. thank you so much for amazing mod

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

At first I was gonna write in complaining about how it freezes my game but I tried something I never tried in long~!!! time. dump old/dead mods that I tried once and dropped so to sum it up; I had way too many mods stashed away in files, that it was messing with your mod but I'm good now!

Now to Comically fall into the generic status quo and ask;
ASW Helo's like the MH-60R Romeo & Ka-27/28, possible? & when? I'll even except an old fashioned "soon^tm"

The%20worlds%20best%20anti-submarine%20w

3l-Ka-27.jpg

17 hours ago, Digger James said:

At first I was gonna write in complaining about how it freezes my game but I tried something I never tried in long~!!! time. dump old/dead mods that I tried once and dropped so to sum it up; I had way too many mods stashed away in files, that it was messing with your mod but I'm good now!

Now to Comically fall into the generic status quo and ask;
ASW Helo's like the MH-60R Romeo & Ka-27/28, possible? & when? I'll even except an old fashioned "soon^tm"

After finish with some bugs reported on subs, then we plan to also make my ships mod equal to this ... thats the plans for the moment.

• Like 1

Amazing mod, I think it might be nice to create for the driver a ctrl right click to drive without PIP much like the tanks of the DLC.
And thx for this beautifull mod, I can't wait for these next updates

Hey guys many thanks I'm loving this mod!!

Is there any way the driver can get a heading display / compass of sorts? All he needs is to know what bearing the sub is driving at. It's really hard to give a human driver move orders if he doesn't know which bearings to move at.

Thanks in advance, your plans for the future sound very exciting, please keep it up!

7 minutes ago, runy888 said:

Hey guys many thanks I'm loving this mod!!

Is there any way the driver can get a heading display / compass of sorts? All he needs is to know what bearing the sub is driving at. It's really hard to give a human driver move orders if he doesn't know which bearings to move at.

Thanks in advance, your plans for the future sound very exciting, please keep it up!

hmmm ... good point I think ... we'll add this to our list m8. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hot-Fix Released

Version 1.1

changelog

1. Torpedoes speed has been increased
2. Oxygen reduction is now keeps submarines for ~30 minutes (209 and 214 type classes) and ~60 minutes (Virginia and Yasen classes) without problem underwater. Also dependency from number of characters on board has been removed as also depth dependency.
3. Submarine Commander now has control over every other station without the need to move between stations if there is only one player inside submarine as crew.
4. DDS and SVD release issue has been fixed.
5. Sounds (especially periscope one) loudness have been tweaked.

Over steam until Armaholic will also update accordingly.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Amazing work on your part.  Many thanks for your efforts in this and your other mods.

• Thanks 1