m8zo11.jpg

HAFM Submarines

This is version 1.0 of a completely working Submarines set for ArmA 3.

A long time effort for a MilSim part that I believe that was missing from this game and which would not been possible to be achieved without my friend Devastator_cm which did all scripting dirty work on it.

On this mod you will have the opportunity to complete use some of the main Submarines stations as Commander, Weapons Officer, Sonar Officer, Driver, as well to use it as Cargo for your missions.

Also there are scripts that control AIs behavior, in case Submarine is controlled by them, as even new waypoints and EDEN attributes in order to help the user more.

This mod is coming with an Operations Manual which is a "must" for user to read prior use the mod.

On this stage the mod persisted by 4 submarines, 3 of them are on NATO side, 2 on Independent side and one on OPFOR side.

Some of them have more capabilities that others and everything is explained in manual.

These Submarines are capable to shot Torpedoes, Harpoon Missiles, Cruise Missiles and Decoys in order to defend themselves.

Generally I'll not write much more for this mod, I'll let you try it and see what can be offer to ArmA.

Again, all credits goes to Devastator_cm for his work and to BIS for the game.

NOTE: just one of these Submarines but with same usage and everything else, is into Devastator_cm "DEVAS_TAF" mod for Turkish Forces.

NOTE 2: No permission for re-texture or any change to models and scripts of this mod it is given to anyone. Only permission to include it AS IS in servers is permitted by the authors.

NOTE 3: There is no PhysX on these Submarines as so far game engine does not allow this.

NOTE 4: This mod needs the CBA_A3 addon in order to work properly (dependency).

Version 1.0

Classnames

HAFM_214

HAFM_209

HAFM_Virginia

HAFM_Yasen

HAFM_214_IND

HAFM_209_IND

Steam download linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1362114638

Armaholic download linkhttp://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=33913

HAFM NAVY Collection : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543583710

• Like 34
  • Thanks 11

thank you very much for this job Mr. Aplion, you love the marina as much as all of us, thank you

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Amazing, I'm assuming the subs can shoot torpedoes, and SAMs too?

Torpedoes, anti-ship missiles like ugm-84d Harpoon, cruise missiles like Tomahawk and decoys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Amazing, I'm assuming the subs can shoot torpedoes, and SAMs too?

Can shot torpedoes, harpoon missiles and 2 of them tomahawk missiles ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great work, thanks for providing the detailed PDF with the explanations how to achieve submerged status and f.e. fire cruise missiles. Works fine based on my limited testing :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

WOW, thanx for undertaking this HUGE effort to make the Armaverse Navy more complete!  And the AI can use these, too?  Arma modders never cease to amaze me...  :respekt:

25 minutes ago, tourist said:

WOW, thanx for undertaking this HUGE effort to make the Armaverse Navy more complete!  And the AI can use these, too?  Arma modders never cease to amaze me...  :respekt:

They can, I got absolutely destroyed on my first outing in the Virginia. 

Been playing around for at least an hour and have hardly touched arma in a month, this is just outstanding love it! Many thanks to you and  Devastator_cm for the effort, great stuff.

Have to say..i have ZERO interest in Naval/submarine scenarios or real life models etc

But this mod deserves much love and appreciation.I can only imagine the joy Sub heads in the Arma community feel today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

outstanding effort as always Aplion :fones:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This looks simply glorious, I'm getting Silent Hunter vibes (in modern clothes of course).

• Thanks 1

This is madness ! Outstanding, really ! It gives another depth (lol) to underwater sandbox, which has been quite unexplored since A3 alpha. :eyeheart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

good morning to all, I want to comment that after trying for a long time the AI submarines, they are presenting a problem, when the submarine AI fires a torpedo occasionally this explodes too premature, making the submarine sink AI, how could you solve this guys?