Also note that if you will dive too close to seafloor then the sub will stop diving and will try to go on surface ... its a fail-safe system which we have added for avoiding collision.

Wow, this is mind-blowing!

Never gave much thought to the naval combat aspect of Arma, but such a well-crafted addon like this really highlights the potential of submarine gameplay. As someone who occassionally toys with config editing and texturing, I can't even begin to comprehend the amount of work that must have gone into this. You don't see an addon that adds so much depth to an underappreciated aspect of the game every day.

I'm having a lot of fun just testing it - thanks to both of you for all the work and effort!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would it be inappropriate to kiss you!?

This has been a wish of mine since day 1. It's a huge glaring hole in the armaverse. I don't understand why bis didn't have a DLC for each: Land, Air, ....AND SEA!

Looks great. Can't wait to "dive" into this weekend. Hooyah! I gave up on my Submarine Mod project months ago. Great Job guys. o7

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Hot-Fix Released

Version 1.2

Changelog

- Sub loadout issue fixed.
- Sub aground issue fixed.
- Crash issues (We assume that we fixed the crash problem but still we need your feedback to be assured).
- Config issues fixed.
- USS Virgina name fixed.
- Vehicle GPS fixed.
- Harpoon against submerged subs will not work. SDV units will not be attacked by harpoons.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Αplion said:

Hot-Fix liberado

Versión 1.2

Registro de cambios

- Problema de subcarga solucionado.
- Problema secundario encallado.
- Problemas de bloqueo (suponemos que solucionamos el problema del bloqueo, pero aún así necesitamos que sus comentarios estén asegurados).
- Problemas de configuración corregidos.
- Nombre de USS Virgina corregido.
- GPS del vehículo fijo.
- Harpoon contra submarinos sumergidos no funcionará. Las unidades SDV no serán atacadas por arpones.

excellent Mr. Aplion thank you for continuing to improve the submarines, I am in love with your mod, a question the SDV are now attacked by torpedoes only?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elthefrank said:

excellent Mr. Aplion thank you for continuing to improve the submarines, I am in love with your mod, a question the SDV are now attacked by torpedoes only?

The issue was standing only for harpoons ... torpedoes had no issue on that so it is the same as before about them.

• Like 1

Just now, Αplion said:

El problema era solo para los arpones ... los torpedos no tenían problemas, así que es lo mismo que antes sobre ellos.

received, I'll just try them: D

your submarines are working 100% without errors, this is extraordinary: D

• Like 1

I am the boy who had reported the torpedoes that sank to the seabed :)

ah ok. Sorry..

I need someone who will tell "I am the boy who reported game crash and it is fixed now" :((((

Great work - but! :) Is there a way to lift weapons officer periscope/camera up like commanding officer?

1 minute ago, golas said:

Great work - but! :) Is there a way to lift weapons officer periscope/camera up like commanding officer?

Not yet such an option ... we'll try to add it on future updates as for the moment we are working to solve some reported issues.

Thx for fast replay - keep good work up :) Great mod once again :)

Speaking of Hunt for Red October I keep listening this with HAFM subs while crawling through the ocean depths.

• Like 3

That was what I was listening while I was coding the systems :) It was in a loop and I started to dream it even :))

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

once again this is awesome work though i found 2 issues i want to report

1- cruise missiles will miss the last waypoint most of the time (the target waypoint)

2- almost all ships (HAFM ships ) takes 3-5 harpoons to get sunk ( under powered maybe? ) 

Point (2) future release of ships will fix it

Point(1) Tomahawk has 10 meters of error probable, a.k.a. CEP. So do you mean that it misses the point up to 10 meters? If so they that is normal. If more than that, then please provide a video and let me see

Hot-Fix Released 

Version 1.3

Changelog

- Torpedoes have new thrust logic.
- Bubble issue fixed (this was causing all crash issues plus the DX11 issues).
- Zero divisor issue by status display fixed.
- TFAR 1.0 compatibility added.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Point (2) future release of ships will fix it

Point(1) Tomahawk has 10 meters of error probable, a.k.a. CEP. So do you mean that it misses the point up to 10 meters? If so they that is normal. If more than that, then please provide a video and let me see

Hey man, amazing Mod!

I cant get a video, but i did have the same issue, i followed the missile after it was fired, it followed the first 4, and then the 5th, however it didn't go down and attack, it just flew straight on, i imagine its still flying till this day! :P 

Cheers!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maj.Boggie said:

Hey man, amazing Mod!

I cant get a video, but i did have the same issue, i followed the missile after it was fired, it followed the first 4, and then the 5th, however it didn't go down and attack, it just flew straight on, i imagine its still flying till this day! :P 

Cheers!

Have you updated the mod on its last version ? also a video could help to understand the reported issue as hasn't reported by someone else so far ... are you using ONLY this mod and CBA_A3 to reproduce the issue ?