1 hour ago, TPM_Aus said:

Can I simply add another slot or 2 for multiplayer and then the mission is good to go?

For Epsiode 2 : 2047, yes it should work. But Into The Zone was made with SP in mind, it probably won't work on this one.

Do you have a script available to download for the buildings that appear in the jungle.

Hello folks!

I decided to remove Episode 2 from the OP, as it was relying on an obsolete version of OPTRE and therefore broken.

A new episode will be released instead, but first I'm probably going to update Episode 1 : the new version will use the updated PKL terrain (or maybe another one I recently fell in love with) and, most likely, the MyST project I'm working on.

See you soon in the Zone once again guys!

On 3/25/2019 at 6:07 AM, TPM_Aus said:

Do you have a script available to download for the buildings that appear in the jungle.

Sorry for the very late reply... I'm still tweaking/iterating on it every once in a while, and I'm not 100% satisfied yet with the results, but if there is interest for that stuff, I'll be happy to go over my current approach in the scripting section of the forum.

• Like 4