And since it's been awhile since we showed off any of the work beyond the raw models being made, here's a quick glimpse at one of our first loadouts for the Plateframe. Naturally things are subject to change and not final. Just thought it was looking pretty amazing myself, so had to share:

3SB0P__fyr6ZbzyUSUuTJc_9GNJytoM902KyF8NU9gtcEV4vzts-M5v1AfASW1215gq02Gml_ROr1OASd7ANoUmmKKb_DCFfUodZtrJEIa410z0U2O5E7ZOuhby8QAXlNTl8QrllVbDgaH209Yt6CdRSZRxUqPhJ

More renders in the gallery. And before anyone asks, the belt and hydro pack are optional and will be in separate slots for switching them out.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 2

So will textures turned up to HIGH get this level of detail IN GAME?

Oh my god, these textures and loadouts look amazing! Can't wait to start using them in game when released!!!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, Gimpy said:

So will textures turned up to HIGH get this level of detail IN GAME?

Needless to say, you surely shouldn't expect the ingame to be comparable to the renders, different engines. The renders are nothing more than artwork. But, the level of detail is definitely still there ingame, and would still say it looks pretty damn awesome...but that's just me. Here's a few pics:

DQ1PmELjYc6kyB0aBFFOTVRktcB1LTcjD4LtdJiQMYtAhjXz9AFelF6RpNDdv0Uci87E9ZLqzjhPIPO2-6fXPXCRnhLrmhZaGd-YkQCqqE-aWjtsBFYvKYcBNDt1toaeDKZxY2p-ls0rNi5Gfx8457CukFQulnoy

Had the wrong rvmat for the plateframe in these shots, so don't go crazy.  

• Like 31
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for the in game photos. They still look great. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 7:03 PM, Gimpy said:

Thank you for the in game photos. They still look great. 

X 2 Again, Love seeing that amazing work in-game. 

• Like 1

Started up work again on the OpsCores, I scanned it in for materials and sizing stuff. Expect some more updates to the OpsCores soon.

mocBGy2.png

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2018 at 6:59 PM, Siege-A said:

And since it's been awhile since we showed off any of the work beyond the raw models being made, here's a quick glimpse at one of our first loadouts for the Plateframe. Naturally things are subject to change and not final. Just thought it was looking pretty amazing myself, so had to share:

More renders in the gallery. And before anyone asks, the belt and hydro pack are optional and will be in separate slots for switching them out.

dat look good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Andres97 please remove images from quotes, when you leave them in it unnecessarily clutters the page. Thanks :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tovarish Smuffle said:

Is ace3 support planned down the line?

Yes, wherever possible.

• Thanks 1

This is really nice. I like to see that we will be able to play with unit that are mixing camos.

• Like 2

I have a request for a vest in case you have time for it. I would love to see a TYR tactical PICO-MVW carrier.

It's the vest used my Danish soldiers, so me and my Danish milsim group would absolutely love it  :)

ecf165d32d82be31dfc44775504f484a.jpg

594d4698e39322156678571615300eea.png

Just now, The Flying Gasmask said:

I have a request for a vest in case you have time for it. I would love to see a TYR tactical PICO-MVW carrier.

Not making any promises, but we do already have the TYR Tactical PICO APC modeled, so it wouldn't be entirely out of the question. 

Wanted to show you guys some of the many camo patterns and colors that can be expected to make an appearance on items it fits with. Further patterns may follow in the future, especially as we start extending into other countries. 

9jpZOfHcSlJpYRNxOtlvaLIGcTpm9izukd8EsUba_v_0eiM9FCyWzYw6pQhhmW7WprnhV-BWF9-v35IhdqXafbL6meLZWKm9LSDRA48E6f_G72p2A2gb2Cvi3ioOmj_e6RDoJgh1tQycmz5_D1Kl08o50pTHnPdHYAXcPC7EDF7QB4oYby7aWnq5_BXoRgMa8B11KYDy

• Like 22

We recently finished up fitting the FirstSpear cover on the Fast MT and in addition we are adding an assortment of different patterns for those as well. Quite a few in the making and here's a small preview:

7xqsBPx4q8HJGaHMB-r4CdvND-4cZWrI6nZxFzqH9ryio9ZLynreFYDCuW4_ozRipG5EyW72fC21M2pPtFJJe2kG_MUs_rU_HeFX_60FqJ0MSDyDOFq7OjOY

• Like 33
  • Thanks 3