I can't see images for some reason, but I heard RAV and now i'm kind of aroused...

• Like 2

It may have been floating around on discord ;)

8 hours ago, zeealex said:

I can't see images for some reason, but I heard RAV and now i'm kind of aroused...

Yeah, I noticed this as well around the forums--a lot of times now I just see something like "12345678.png", and when I try right clicking and opening it in a new tab, Imgur (for the most part) says the links are broken. Glad it's not just me suddenly noticing, now I know I'm not going crazy. :P ;)

Trying to switch everything over to Google Photos now, so once we're good to go I'll get the rest of the links fixed from Imgur. Until then, enjoy some more pics of some other assets that Ardy, Warden, and Sabre have been working on and contributed to the project.

eYu6uw8U8J4ddkELWZsGiUhOj54_q0txMZXCjObVuZE9277UN9E1KliIWb_mystOUt-c2W3GgRHYTDyf4KyGtobGErjBIpCV9ZXFuA4vUR7FODAnnjPvtw0zBF27LOtsAL3K6V-LmPO5DRoFh1Jv7wSm30w2ViuIT04REjng2Cy5otKYMUHJ22jCPZCNoBe6bqHvqOvEx2W1YdrnW8fgBI30PmJg_tJYWXZMvoP1bgFIRG38

0Gj8C-RuvvDG5Ij3xI4voUODfLms7Mb6qhe3xZeBlhVZdvFQ_aV33K5WUxPKeAL1NKpwbm7DMRloVe-FZHOjIaRMLaUE6AWG9jWUS7FwHEWfhHnt0kZzND6v

Then also welcome Zeealex to the party. She has brought over some assets to be included and has agreed to help us out just a bit. Things just keep getting better.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3

Everything is looking beautiful as hell. Lovely stuff!   :)

• Like 1

Most of that looks like it was made in 2012 :dontgetit:

:f:

• Haha 10

9 hours ago, sabre said:

Most of that looks like it was made in 2012 :dontgetit:

:f:

I miss arma 2; SOTG changed the game :eyeheart:

Things are getting better and better, wonderful work! I was wondering if you guys are going to set a hidden selection for the flag and one for the insignia on the arm of cunico's G3 and any other uniform based on it?

9 hours ago, M. Wolf said:

I was wondering if you guys are going to set a hidden selection for the flag and one for the insignia on the arm of cunico's G3 and any other uniform based on it?

Yeah everything is in place for them already, we're just getting some things modified, so all that will be minor stuff to set up when the time comes. 

Here's another WIP photo batch for you guys. First up with the MBAV model by Cunico/Warden, which Sabre has been doing some top-quality textures for:

SAjV7b1P68QMP7jIaIlfW0pKVhKBVf2sISXDZgTz

Next is a another look at the amazing G3 model that Ardy has been working up:

4jW6M97YraDFqn1NrVhOyx-3olFsb9_h_FACQE5S

And finally some ingame screens for quick look at how things are coming along:

TMjR91LYnPGrFDDOrQqZo532nsHDuGRRdlSdum6_YR9ugr81URbqQabQqdMzxAh23yWjEEgWVcGffovmn_S1UsP6f0DIodO3jTeuFfNR7NbRWWnk0I_dD5iN

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

Here's another WIP photo batch for you guys. First up with the MBAV model by Cunico/Warden, which Sabre has been doing some top-quality textures 

Will we see shoulder pads on it? It's a small detail and probably won't worth spending time but I'm a sucker for that old ranger setup

• Like 1

Mmmmm, tasty multicam actually textured properly

(Except the helmet cover. Could use with a darkening pass)

• Like 1

We are sitting about one week away from having our photogrammetry setup ready to start capturing gloves, pouches, shoes and plate carriers.

I decided to test workflows for pouches and used a Canon T6i with an EFS lens. Our actual setup is much much better but this is what I had on-hand today. This was created from one of my DBT pouches with 70 images on medium processing settings and using baked textures from the photos to replicate the model identically on to the in-game mesh. The quality is really low compared to what our actual setup will be putting out since I didn't even try with the LP but it gives you an idea... total man hours: ~1.5 with troubleshooting and photographing, processing time was 1 hour. I'm excited as that is significantly less time than it takes to model the HP, LP and do textures... and the end result is kind of nice. Enjoy.

3a7ijul.png

• Like 19

Woah, I have been away too long. Some awesome looking work being made in this thread ladies and gentlemen. Please keep at it. 

Spoiler

flag_prev.png

pants_prev2.png

pants_prev.png

pants_prev3.png

Some WIP pics from the discord. Lots of love given to Cunico's G3 uniforms

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, mihal190 said:

any chance of rolled down G3?

@Siege-A said they would come in the normal rolled sleeves like how Cunico originally had them as well the cut sleeves.

• Like 1

WIP pic of the PVS-31s, still got a lot of work to do to fix their baking and then texture them. Can we stop using those really weird ripped ones now?

screenshot0302.png

• Like 20

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if every mod was to the same standard as this one, no one could ever complain again. Such stunning models and textures, truly epic stuff guys, keep up the great work!!

• Like 2