35 minutes ago, lemen23 said:

Whoa NFM smuggler?! Did NOT see that one coming! May i ask where that idea came from? It’s not exactly very well known outside the Norwegian SOF community..

Trust me, I know what you mean, lol. I was amazed how little refs there were available for that PC, definitely seemed rare. The idea for it came from someone that's been helping things along here and there, someone very familiar with Norwegian assets. It was a pleasure being able to add a rarity such as this to the list. 

• Like 3

People are still all about that "future ghost fighter" look I see :D

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Cunico said:

People are still all about that "future ghost fighter" look I see :D

the lord of gear himself blesses this thread

• Like 2

Hey been loving the work so far. It would be really cool if we could get some gear in the ROK Granite B camo.. Big fan of that pattern ngl :P

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, Flinty said:

Hey been loving the work so far. It would be really cool if we could get some gear in the ROK Granite B camo.. Big fan of that pattern ngl :P

they've made it quite clear that retextures will be allowed, do it yourself.

I fully intend to if it’s not included in any base release. 

On 6/16/2018 at 1:13 AM, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Arma_3_6_16_2018_12_34_41_AM.png

Why do the glasses have that "white" space around the lense? It's just a curiosity. 

21 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

Why do the glasses have that "white" space around the lense? It's just a curiosity. 

Just something to do with the lighting and transparency, no biggie. With some minor editing, should be able to eliminate it.

• Like 1

Here we go with a quick rundown on all the awesome new stuff going on for the mod (mainly to those not tuned in to the Discord). Progress has been moving along very nicely, much due to the additional help that has been given. New workflows in-turn bringing much higher quality content in the end, so all the time its taking is being well spent. Krogar has been steadily knocking out the HP's and UV's daily, which has helped tremendously. Then there's Warden which has been helping things along, doing some outstanding work for many of the included assets as well as contributing a nice selection of his own assets into the mix as well, more info will follow on all that later. And to top it off, Sabre has been gracing us with some of his top-notch texture work as seen below on the Strandhogg:

U-ARwmITxuNrjZAn1oPWCf9JEhU0LyfE-fF0XvX1

And lastly, I give you all the first look at OMA's most recent project he has been working on, dubbed Project GT. This was something I personally asked for as a bonus, and just figured it would be something unique to add into the game. Hate it or love it, it's here:

AR500 GalacTac Ballistic Armor Suit

Rn30cCUL5dZ0UYqi0JdjMWM_b191CLepHWJcUh1hKwjgyNa4u8byGj9QzFkGMm3HIKAdWconTvhGPMpW5JkQJ5aRZETVFYslpKs4VE7zLdyIDmmyFwFIrgsW

• Like 12

oh holy shit you guys have got the dream team holy shit.

• Like 3

Amazing quality, I'm impressed! 

I have a question. How much of the mod is completed by now? 50-60%? 

Expect some cool news soon...

Here are some things if you aren't on the discord:

OpsCore Fast Velcro Variations.

unknown.png

OpsCore Maritime Velcro Variations and Base (based on Cunico's Maritime)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Enjoy or roast below.

• Like 13

This might be the mose detialede mod ever.... if you ever relace somthing....

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, loopdk said:

This might be the mose detialede mod ever.... if you ever relace somthing....

There is a release date in mind. We’ve just moved it back two weeks due to your comment.

Say whatever you want about what we create but don’t hound us about releasing something when we are significantly faster than most mods are traditionally.

Sorry we aren’t as fast as a porting/ripping mod. We have some tricks up our sleeves that we will be showing off soon that will make us significantly faster than those mods.

You will see a release long before the end of the year. Unless you keep making those sort of comments.

• Like 13
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

eh dont let stuff like that get to you warden i have been around these forums sense operation flashpoint days and that kind stuff has been around forever you guys keep working and doing your awesome thing and if you do release something you will have beaten out alot of other mods that never got that far keep up the good work guys ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uscg pilot 12 said:

eh dont let stuff like that get to you warden i have been around these forums sense operation flashpoint days and that kind stuff has been around forever you guys keep working and doing your awesome thing and if you do release something you will have beaten out alot of other mods that never got that far keep up the good work guys ! 

I'm aware. I'm just letting him know the mod will be delayed every time people complain about the release date when we've never set any public dates. If we miss a public release date we have set for you guys then feel free to roast us. Until then, enjoy the fact that we post far more WIP pictures than any other mod as all of us remember being on the edge of ours seats long ago for WIP releases from major mods.

• Like 10

Wanted to drop by and give you guys some more WIP updates. As you may have noticed, we have received some great assets from Cunico to be thrown into the pack. But instead of being just a repack of the gear, we are making our own modifications and variations to everything. And some items (since they are game ready) will be used only as placeholders for now until we get our final builds done. Then we also have numerous items from Warden, whom has been helping with the entire mod in many ways. So here's a little sample of what we have already included so far:

_iHCS3bHZhN0QTao2QbYikw_5wtKq_qSDzhCdIrsl_qnI5O-0paA0oc4xJV2KE2xZJgb4R3oXR3vTk_QNUuYme-gJZkM6ZOe_h_TvY5N1910k08_aQiUNfXgC7OT8J-2FSZU5t1DR2jsFTkCbsnes-kVSntMwvEJDwUB70hbz9NOw41kmtujcq9yZa7n8odukZPUTvv_SPN415FVfoM5lE-ItL6heIxO7oo8Y1iwxu7ByHh6

And then if that's not good enough for you already, we also have another well known community author helping where he can, which has also contributed a variety of assets to be added: Ardvarkdb (Ardy). He has been doing some amazing work with his own uniform model and here's a little sneak peek at the progress so far: 

CBnXBa8zO5qnYxl6ptRj5A96AHRqY5gv1nqRCxaG

• Like 30
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Wanted to drop by and give you guys some more WIP updates. As you may have noticed, we have received some great assets from Cunico to be thrown into the pack. But instead of being just a repack of the gear, we are making our own modifications and variations to everything. And some items (since they are game ready) will be used only as placeholders for now until we get our final builds done. Then we also have numerous items from Warden, whom has been helping with the entire mod in many ways. So here's a little sample of what we have already included so far:

And then if that's not good enough for you already, we also have another well known community author helping where he can, which has also contributed a variety of assets to be added: Ardvarkdb (Ardy). He has been doing some amazing work with his own uniform model and here's a little sneak peek at the progress so far: 

Ardvarkdb joined in as well? I think you caught them all at this point :D This could be the BAS spiritual successor at this point. 

• Like 2