20 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

To tell you the truth, probably not. We'll have some things possibly along those lines, but we were shooting more for the GRAW style of things. Nothing against Future Soldier as I did enjoy it, but wasn't a big fan of the techno junkyard SF thing they had going on. But who knows what may come by the end of things.

All good brotha, love the graw style as well, ghostrecon has hit a whole bunch of different styles in recent years, but GRAW is definitely a classic being based on the whole Future Force Warrior program. Thanks for the response!

• Like 1

you should do it Ghost Recon: Wildlands style and only give us one ugly vest, some mishapen cryes, and a mismatching and deformed opscore. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Just want to say that your gear looks amazing and I can't wait to see it all in game, keep up the good work! Anyways, I also got a question/suggestion, not sure if its in your planned feautures but I was wondering if you could add  a MILITARY POLICE Style armband with a shoulder-strap, there is absolutely none MILITARY POLICE content for the game and there may not be a huge crowd for that type of MILSIM and gameplay, but there is still  a small portion of us who love it and would love to see it. I was hoping something like this preferably without the flag's tho only MP text could take up the facewear slot or something?

galeo2-1024x668.jpg

sicily-italy-26th-sep-2015-first-sergean

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, 4ner1 said:

Anyways, I also got a question/suggestion, not sure if its in your planned feautures but I was wondering if you could add  a MILITARY POLICE Style armband with a shoulder-strap, there is absolutely none MILITARY POLICE content for the game...

That is actually a superb idea and can't believe it's never been thought of or mentioned before. I don't even care if only a couple people were interested in it, I know it's something I would love to do/see myself. So consider it a strong possibility, as I can't say yes or no for sure (I'm not the one that makes the models).

Some more eye candy:

yphS63G.pngiu7QU5j.pngZaAmP66.pngCBIcKe3.png4RBWRfx.png

• Like 32

I'd recommend the MP brassard as a glasses slot item with generous clearances, that way it can be applied to anything

EDIT: It also needs to have the Aviator sunglasses as part of the model. This is mandatory

• Like 2

Super looking forward to this coming out

• Like 1

Here's a couple more assets that have been added this week. First being the LBT 6094 Slick model, which was done by Krogar (modifying our original 6094 from OMA). And next the Army Combat Shirt model created by OMA. As with many of Krogar's models, he has provided the base texture/UV mapping, and I am currently getting the textures upgraded (as seen on the front plate).

kbYgdIA.pngPzH07ls.pngOxjNAYq.pngD44LiJM.pngmERduwE.png

• Like 24

whether there will be a suit of chemical protection in conjunction with the m40 gas mask?

AwAT5VA.jpg

l8kxylc.jpg

GSJ7TFH.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, GRISHA_228 said:

whether there will be a suit of chemical protection in conjunction with the m40 gas mask?

I won't make any promises, but surely hope we can get a suit to go with it.

LBT-6094 Slick textures are nearly complete:

cZHtEjj.pngNcs0eQ8.pngJx3GqqB.png

• Like 12

Is late 90s/early 2000s gear out of this mods scope? All i've seen so far is modern/near future gear being mentioned so I'm not sure, so I thought it was worth an ask.

2 hours ago, scrombleboy said:

Is late 90s/early 2000s gear out of this mods scope? All i've seen so far is modern/near future gear being mentioned so I'm not sure, so I thought it was worth an ask.

you might want to check out US Forces 2000s mod it has everything

• Like 2

Thanks, but I've already been following that mod for some time now, it's got some great stuff. I definitely didn't make myself clear but i was really looking towards other NATO members equipment! My bad

18 hours ago, scrombleboy said:

Is late 90s/early 2000s gear out of this mods scope?

Well our main focus is definitely on modern-era gear, but that's not to say we don't squeeze in some of the older stuff as well. We can't really say whether things you are after will be included, since the scope of this mod is already so big. So if there are some things in particular you would like to see added, feel free to mention them and they may become a possibility. One thing I can say, we won't be looking to do anything that is pre-90's era, can't cover everything in history.

Alrighty folks, time to present my personal favorite helmet system that we've done so far, one of our newest additions. I thought the Team Wendy EXFIL was badass....then I saw this. Remember, this is only a few of the render pics done, so if you want to see more, visit the Artstation link provided in the OP.

Revision Caiman Hybrid Helmet System

U3wqZxX.pngz8hgJTG.pngiSHf3nK.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the clarification - may as well throw a suggestion in if that's the case, but a proper Mk6 British helmet would be great, maybe a variant with and without goggles in DPM/DDPM. Should still be within your reasonable timeframe as it was used extensively until 2009, with it still being used today in smaller amounts. 

The gear you've been pumping out is inspiring also! 

• Like 2

A minor request that I think other glasses-wearers would appreciate: on eyewear that supports it (ESS Profile, for instance), would it be possible to add a variation with UPLCs?

1 hour ago, Hvymtal said:

A minor request that I think other glasses-wearers would appreciate: on eyewear that supports it (ESS Profile, for instance), would it be possible to add a variation with UPLCs?

Definitely hadn't considered it, but seems doable. Of course wouldn't go as far as adding inserts for each different brand, but maybe we could do something like the Rx Carrier from Revision. Again, no guarantees, but surely looks simple enough to add in.

This stuff looks amazing! I've never been this hyped for a mod before.

When it comes to adding pouches to the vests, would you consider doing "light" variants? A few mags on the front of the vest, maybe a hydration carrier on the back, and on the belt a holster plus 1 or 2 rifle and pistol mags, nothing more? I like to do civilian-focused stuff and that's pretty representative of what you see in the armed citizen world.

• Like 1

Man if only you guys knew some of the great new things that have been cooking up behind the scenes. But now's not the time, details will come soon enough. For now I'll just show you one of our new plate carrier models from OMA, excellent work as always:

Crye Precision AirLite SPC

xhc62oj.pngWJDA6Nj.png8lOWHDh.png60W1reN.png

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

Man if only you guys knew some of the great new things that have been cooking up behind the scenes.

If only they were in the discord ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

If only they were in the discord ;)

is that public

damn I have been on a streak of NOT looking into things before commenting 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Scotty_Z said:

is that public

damn I have been on a streak of NOT looking into things before commenting 

You are hardly the only person in the whole wide world who has not yet mastered the art of thinking before speaking

• Like 2

Been alot of work going on getting various assets ready and ingame, making this first release look sweeter by the day. Would show some pics, but its too much, and I dunno if everyone's ready for it. So for now, just gonna hit you guys with a few more of our new PC models that have been added recently.

KDH Defense SPCS

VJSqHuz.pngsC16m4S.png

KDH Defense USMC Plate Carrier Gen III

D0nRIWk.pngnFkolqn.png

MSA Paraclete RAV

exskX8g.png3hDZjbR.png

NFM Smuggler

Qi1KMdi.png9tcEuVB.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, Siege-A said:

Would show some pics, but its too much, and I dunno if everyone's ready for it. 

I was about to make a joke about my body being ready senpoi, but actually, hold onto it for now. Don't tease us too much with progress until you know you can get it released in the near future. If you want to tease a bit of info though, an AVS screen here and there might appetize us while the rest lies in wait. After all, the AVS is the one you've been showing us bits of progress of for a while

Also, the PSQ-20 (which I somehow missed and just now noticed... lol) requires a special bracket and an external battery (PEO Soldier videos):

PSQ-20B (not interchangeable)

PSQ-20 and 20A (interchangeable)

(Don't mind the guy, he doesn't seem to know how to put a cord in a cord chase :P) 

Not to add more shit to the list, but....

Also, I've asked a current 101st friend from high school. Nobody has the "PSQ-specific" cover, they just mount the brackets externally over a standard cover and the 20_'s rear bracket under it. I'm not sure if the PSQ bracket can be used with a standard NVG though, and I don't have anyone to ask right now for some time. It appears to use the standard NATO rock-in connection, but, again, I don't know for sure...

As such:

https://www.military.com/equipment/psq-20-enhanced-night-vision-goggle

(Can't link the picture because reasons and stuff and things :P)

• Like 1

Whoa NFM smuggler?! Did NOT see that one coming! May i ask where that idea came from? It’s not exactly very well known outside the Norwegian SOF community..

Huge thanks to everyone involved in making this awesome mod!

• Like 2