Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/6/2021 at 7:59 PM, natelawrence said:

Are there any plans to include the Soldier Plate Carrier gen II by Carter Industries?

 

SPC-angle-w.pngUS_Soldier_in_Syria.jpg

1000w_q95.jpg1000w_q95.jpg

ngl the SPCS Gen ii seems pretty much the IOTV GEN 4. The Army must have kept some of SPCS design for the IOTV GEN 4 and even the newest MSV vest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2021 at 4:31 AM, Siege-A said:


Yeah we do have a model for one which was shown here a good ways back: 
VJSqHuz.png

The model may need some updating and can't recall what gen this one was based on, likely an older one, but we do have it planned to be included. We'd also like to do the MSV Gen2, but will just have to wait and see if we ever get around to it. 

I have a MSV GEN I and a friend of mine got a GEN 2 from ebay recently though not delivered yet. We could provide reference pictures if it could help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2021 at 11:48 PM, M48A3K said:

I have a MSV GEN I and a friend of mine got a GEN 2 from ebay recently though not delivered yet. We could provide reference pictures if it could help.


References for the MSV Gen2 would most definitely be helpful. The more detailed the shots and with plenty of different viewing angles makes the modeling process much smoother, while also ensuring close accuracy to the real thing. But whatever you can send is appreciated either way.


And a little WIP update:
Facewear will be receiving an update soon with some nice new additions and changes. Config variants have been reworked and should provide a more streamlined approach to how we handle the many variations a single item can have. Most of the included glasses have been gone over and updated where necessary as well as bringing back the Gatorz Magnum. As for the additions, we have added a new balaclava model which will be replacing both of the current ones in the pack, with another model of a different style coming later. ESS Crossbow and Oakley M-Frame have been added and some all new gas masks for the mod.

AM-JKLVtdLxtBSKDmVJ_2eW4Fma_jWX4nds0zeo6AM-JKLWOUMjUj0v2FcOLM3d7uzTJUM0VVsmmvVTaAM-JKLUIKBlcGmtroghliwVl6z00Q2jsyaAfN4vLAM-JKLXi8wHT_kWrCk6dCLIi42VDKBoPTtsHc5P1AM-JKLUoptYthj2vlo40RZYM1-Aqm8HQA6rI60K6AM-JKLVCRgLcUYx-b44MpLtovRjzySxwouEM3cJN

*Edits are being made to have an option for helmet straps fit to the balaclavas, so no clipping.
AM-JKLUMrTtUCzgXJHYXdOEkx27JkfDIT6B5MspjAM-JKLXOeIqh2a9h_J6OwEZykmocG9shcXoP7U4bAM-JKLUcB7Mfz83GA246rzirKskMwetazbhVCPrs

There have also been some updates to the MGP Field Uniform which was absent from the last release. Full retextures, folded collar & rolled sleeve variants, new flag patches, and overall edits to parts of the uniform model itself.
AM-JKLUutZEEB2T8Qxb4meEe17AhBR5QeHs5aIT-AM-JKLUdvNVtbGULykoZVSVbhS6NcZ2aumwQNUhXAM-JKLXneTLqTCKeL0VSuTdJr4A4TWQ8LZf6KPc4AM-JKLWePI_UoZ7WZ6oKBE7uupzjkFEBd2cqnUcQAM-JKLXrUG2VLDbJ6V6HwXOrz1_lZh0Ew3dNqf26
*Collar and sleeves are still WIP and further adjustments still being made.

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for that Team Wendy helmet so much. I hope there will be a lot of variants as always in USP. I thought battery will be a part of new NVG models. Or helmets will have variants with it too?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Waiting for that Team Wendy helmet so much. I hope there will be a lot of variants as always in USP. I thought battery will be a part of new NVG models. Or helmets will have variants with it too?


You can bet there will be plenty of variants, that's one thing we are never short on. My way of always looking at it is usually the ones wanting all the variants are people that aren't familiar with doing the config work to add additional variations whereas the ones that complain about all the variants are usually the ones that do. So I'd rather provide for the ones which aren't capable of adding and the ones that don't like it should be able to reduce if its that much of a problem for them. Taking things out is much easier than adding new ones in.

As for the battery pack, yes they have been moved over to the nvg slot now, but we have done them in a way where they are helmet-specific. This way everything fits exactly how it should with each helmet and the wiring setups can match the helmet features. So for example you would now have a default class like 'USP_BAT_PVS31', which is meant for a standard universal fit that fits some but not all. Then you would have stuff like 'USP_BAT_PVS31_TW' or 'USP_BAT_PVS31_MT' etc etc. Choosing the proper one for the helmet you are wearing will ensure a perfect fit and setup. There are options for just having the battery, mount, battery+mount, and of course battery+mount+nvg. This will play into the interaction system where all of it can be assembled/removed individually.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the detailed answer! It all sounds very cool! I wonder how many billions of customization options we will have with next update...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few ingame screens for some of the assets we hadn't shown before, some of which numerous people had asked about. These were already shown on Discord and Twitter, but just wanted to drop them here for anyone that doesn't follow those. As always, assets are considered WIP and still have some changes being done with some of them.

M50 Gask mask. Still has some tweaking being done with the speculars so that it isn't so dull, as well as some further adjustments for the straps.
AM-JKLUMaYr_yz49r-8IEePak-c7qATy41ygfFwC
Team Wendy Exfil ballistic. We took our Exfil Carbon helmet and made the changes needed to convert it over to the ballistic version. Ignore all the accessories showing, forgot to change the hiddenSelections.
AM-JKLVDRhHq7eX5m-kw5LHNNHg1ZpcOiLTkLqPm
Opscore AMP headset. I know this one has been highly requested.
AM-JKLUdsb2Pq2dW-KxWW18eoEivE5sYGX3OlJ0A
And finally something we have been preparing for Halloween and should be seeing a standalone release soon. Mostly free-to-use model assets that weren't created by our team, original authors of these items will be listed in the credits.
AM-JKLVaupnpc_dQAp2PgnklwIfU7H4AnTaGc-A3

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WIP Update: Got some exciting new things on the way and while we know everyone has been patiently awaiting the release of our headgear and vest updates, they have been pushed back slightly in order to squeeze in some more new assets. Surely this will be disappointing for some but I can assure everyone it will be well worth the wait. These updates are shaping up to be the biggest and most content heavy updates we have done for the mod since it was first released. And with several of our other packs (uniforms, backpacks, nvg, facewear) also receiving new assets, those will also be seeing another round of updates somewhere in the mix of things, either before, after or inbetween the headgear/vest releases. So plenty to look forward to and now on to the good stuff.

We recently purchased some new models that are sure to spice things up a bit for the headgear, some of which are shown below. Also some things to note, we have made our own changes/additions/improvements with these assets which weren't originally included with them. This allows us to match things up with our other assets as well as offering something unique to our versions of these models. Hope you guys enjoy the renders and still more to come.

This is the 2nd new balaclava model which had been mentioned earlier on. 2 piece setup which we are currently editing to have another version with the top half tucked away. (Just like the last, comes in numerous patterns and colors)
AM-JKLXwexv6aFWM0pNaBPAnH204lUWW6g9HACWxAM-JKLUPMUB4MLJZrFwmX_1uigtgd7ErromM0iGVAM-JKLV2W0SndK1cQ4E1HauZ3KNaKmamQquJ-LNP

AM-JKLXPFPiSF4uolIBhLiaO3XNRfj0MMzeXUZxs
Agilite Helmet Bridge. New accessory setup which will be fit with many of our compatible helmets and with various accessories attached. (Helstar, MS2000, Patches, etc)
AM-JKLV3NdDhcClGv-ugGykE6T7y6e5Ny4isBHPLAM-JKLUXu3hods3SJdnl_mlS14CcfZkpnLxcAnNkAM-JKLVSuLGl0D163ScQiHSMS592_fWqhgsL8lZy
Energizer HardCase Tactical Tango light. Never really seen these in-use, so may be kind of an oddball item (and discontinued by the looks of it), but I thought it was pretty cool so its getting added in. 
AM-JKLWcDuuGxRdCGToxJ8gBKkWUio96dPXdQS9IAM-JKLUgXBiIfr6Zl_vwkyyEWASRWO9VF-CcQDOt

And the Opscore RAC headset. Sure to extend helmet variations by another million or so.

AM-JKLU09CwEdvJHu3hJKU8BH-34jkRQhKFTcT90AM-JKLXe-PIha5iFX8ARBwhEqYJOCPChxSWk9BkHAM-JKLVFsQNccsg_Wf3DNHvRgskqBlbzpZ9sPR5p

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, Siege-A said:


References for the MSV Gen2 would most definitely be helpful. The more detailed the shots and with plenty of different viewing angles makes the modeling process much smoother, while also ensuring close accuracy to the real thing. But whatever you can send is appreciated either way.


And a little WIP update:
Facewear will be receiving an update soon with some nice new additions and changes. Config variants have been reworked and should provide a more streamlined approach to how we handle the many variations a single item can have. Most of the included glasses have been gone over and updated where necessary as well as bringing back the Gatorz Magnum. As for the additions, we have added a new balaclava model which will be replacing both of the current ones in the pack, with another model of a different style coming later. ESS Crossbow and Oakley M-Frame have been added and some all new gas masks for the mod.

AM-JKLVtdLxtBSKDmVJ_2eW4Fma_jWX4nds0zeo6AM-JKLWOUMjUj0v2FcOLM3d7uzTJUM0VVsmmvVTaAM-JKLUIKBlcGmtroghliwVl6z00Q2jsyaAfN4vLAM-JKLXi8wHT_kWrCk6dCLIi42VDKBoPTtsHc5P1AM-JKLUoptYthj2vlo40RZYM1-Aqm8HQA6rI60K6AM-JKLVCRgLcUYx-b44MpLtovRjzySxwouEM3cJN

*Edits are being made to have an option for helmet straps fit to the balaclavas, so no clipping.
AM-JKLUMrTtUCzgXJHYXdOEkx27JkfDIT6B5MspjAM-JKLXOeIqh2a9h_J6OwEZykmocG9shcXoP7U4bAM-JKLUcB7Mfz83GA246rzirKskMwetazbhVCPrs

There have also been some updates to the MGP Field Uniform which was absent from the last release. Full retextures, folded collar & rolled sleeve variants, new flag patches, and overall edits to parts of the uniform model itself.
AM-JKLUutZEEB2T8Qxb4meEe17AhBR5QeHs5aIT-AM-JKLUdvNVtbGULykoZVSVbhS6NcZ2aumwQNUhXAM-JKLXneTLqTCKeL0VSuTdJr4A4TWQ8LZf6KPc4AM-JKLWePI_UoZ7WZ6oKBE7uupzjkFEBd2cqnUcQAM-JKLXrUG2VLDbJ6V6HwXOrz1_lZh0Ew3dNqf26
*Collar and sleeves are still WIP and further adjustments still being made.

 

For MSV GEN 2 and comparisons with the GEN 1 there's a review by some Chinese re-enactment guys, he provided many pictures here.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Hrno1EiEC1A6VtBPSpAvew

 

Also if  pictures are not clear enough please let me know I maybe able to contact the author for providing the pictures of the different angles.

And if you need pictures of the GEN 1 I can send you mine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WIP Update:
 

Got an all new Opscore Fast XP model which will be replacing our current one. We've added plenty of color/camo options, just a few being displayed here.
AM-JKLXTyzM2FO6spw9JFZF4JaxrGK4xvscz0I1IAM-JKLWPbm2G5BwpBTg-NrMLuK1H0o44lBfN-OUBAM-JKLXchoEGjdywilBfVgcK_9ttQ0IylX4Nn61b
And a new helmet cover to go along with the new XP model. Again, lots of camo/color options.
AM-JKLWs9RiEaIfIIrbJdHJqzVf51uAOaxZ-WpUGAM-JKLUKUOKhCmLcw_icQ9CWXt0zimmctwR5UyFHAM-JKLX2Sm1UDg7NaZozT56Mi7iC7YZuPN8jVo4l
Then we have our newly completed Team Wendy Exfil cover.
AM-JKLWnaTecwGQleIGTsobi6p7Bi92VRZxr9HJsAM-JKLWuYuS9os5SFrgksIOQXYoNEZdiDcxB4EcRAM-JKLXcHP0zl5uVIPzQ0beUshM_d-ANGtEyvrtT

And lastly we have the newly completed SOTR mask.
AM-JKLXLHkKIskPsSRYRJnGIrn8prnf3FwX1MnkMAM-JKLWVv0XIRHzLgC_DUa__Dl_Mw9KiYV37DQNvAM-JKLXlolC7J7b-851qhnDuxt8QxYRSHr5ltWV-AM-JKLVtfYYDODwG_dMThPpWOD1ltE8lhGf40HBu

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I wanted to ask if you can show some new vests loadouts that will be added with next update. And will we have glasses+balaclava and new glasses with shemags variations? I hope to see an update at least during 2022))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Hi! I wanted to ask if you can show some new vests loadouts that will be added with next update. And will we have glasses+balaclava and new glasses with shemags variations? I hope to see an update at least during 2022))

You can find answers in their Discord server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These look awesome!  Any love for the SF Super High Cut or MT Super High Cut - the artist formerly known as the Maritime?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I wanted to ask if you can show some new vests loadouts that will be added with next update. And will we have glasses+balaclava and new glasses with shemags variations?

 

Apart from what has been shown here previously, no new vests or loadouts will be shown until we have the headgear released and are working on finalizing the vest release. As for the facewear combinations, yes there will be lots of them. Pretty much every facewear item has been paired together with the others to ensure full customization without having to sacrifice one for another.

 

7 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

Any love for the SF Super High Cut or MT Super High Cut - the artist formerly known as the Maritime?

 

As a matter of fact yes, we do have the SF coming but not sure if it will be ready for this update. Still have some work being done for the SF and would rather not delay things any further than necessary, especially with the assortment of new headgear that is already on the way. The MT from Cunico has largely remained the same with only minor changes made to the model. And since the SF is basically the replacement/newer version of the MT, probably won't be looking to update the MT beyond what it is currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy new year everyone! 

And to kick off the new year we'd like to show you guys one of our newest assets which was recently finished and being finalized for release. The IHPS has some new additions on the way. Mandible, visor, and up-armor attachments are now being included.
AM-JKLWiY_rk8c4XTuuLDMpxaRdCRKQO83FC6TqHAM-JKLXhfFMSHntI1QTGKUS5MGrgdXGobgiM-IU3AM-JKLV_5uj99tZAVvt-KKweHwqxLV_8z8okdV4kAM-JKLXUdrhYsmkODXBFs0rlI2Q5uHOmoPXyo2w8AM-JKLWiPP8e5zHky3TBjn0xazqZAStXDgqXdIixAM-JKLXoXhiFHTw-JANV2VPYVTnVKkLaZJ1kLt7w

AM-JKLXYNyJndi6PM00bxPls2z_7cp9cI6qlOIdW

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that new IHPS looks nice! Also will you add the new MSV GEN II? I posted some links before for reference, dunno if they would work. And if I recall correctly there was also a SPCS TAC 2 vest model in the earlier post, will it also be finished?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When can we expect to see the new balaclavas and the agilite bridge for the helmets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Didi45 said:

When can we expect to see the new balaclavas and the agilite bridge for the helmets?

 

Welcome rookie. Remember to don't ask for realease 😁 It will be released when it's ready 😊

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, Seraphim1990 said:

any new ocp scorpion camo for the IHPS?


OCP variants were released with the last IHPS update.
 

On 2/20/2022 at 7:49 PM, M48A3K said:

Also will you add the new MSV GEN II? I posted some links before for reference, dunno if they would work. And if I recall correctly there was also a SPCS TAC 2 vest model in the earlier post, will it also be finished?


The MSV has been added to our never ending to-do list, just not sure how soon it will be that we're able to get around to working on it (still so many other things to finish and never enough time to do it all). As for the SPCS, yes that is something we still plan to finish and include, but again no idea how soon that may be. We have a long list of assets which currently have priority and our main focus right now, but thats not to say some priorities won't switch around depending on what we're in the mood for. Just need everyone to understand that our development team is scaled back quite a bit compared to what it was for the past couple years or so, with some devs moving on to other things, some done with modding in general, and some which don't have much time anymore to dedicate to this project. So we are limited on manpower with only a few of us still remaining active with the mod on a semi-regular basis. Updates/releases may be slow but we haven't called it quits yet, still a good bit more we have planned.
 

14 hours ago, Didi45 said:

When can we expect to see the new balaclavas and the agilite bridge for the helmets?

 

New balaclavas will be included with the next Facewear update. Agilite bridge will be included with the next Headgear update/standalone release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for asking but could you make a hazard 4 evac plan b tactical sling? I like this bag very much, it looks cool.i?id=670b78777d66417e3fbd34a752cb2097-l&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×