Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 4/18/2021 at 9:02 AM, MdioxD GaminG said:

is the headgear module soon to be updated ?


Soon™

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir,i have two question:

1-)When we will be able to use faceshield and mandible sight with our helmets?

2-)Any progress on weapon pack? I would love to see it too👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rainyday68 said:

1-)When we will be able to use faceshield and mandible sight with our helmets?

 

With the upcoming headgear update, those items have been made available for the Opscore Fast XP.
 

15 hours ago, Rainyday68 said:

2-)Any progress on weapon pack? I would love to see it too👀

 

There has been some progress, but still needs some more time before we are ready to start showing things off from it. Though I guess I could throw one little teaser out there: 
ACtC-3fgCKaKZuFeABCDOPms7AL3kEtPUBRvrr5i

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

 

With the upcoming headgear update, those items have been made available for the Opscore Fast XP.
 

 

There has been some progress, but still needs some more time before we are ready to start showing things off from it. Though I guess I could throw one little teaser out there: 
ACtC-3fgCKaKZuFeABCDOPms7AL3kEtPUBRvrr5i

awesome,can't wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there 🙂 Sorry for (maybe) already-asked-question, but I miss the news about the Weapon Pack. Is there some list of weapon to be consulted? Thank you for your work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Sorry for (maybe) already-asked-question, but I miss the news about the Weapon Pack. Is there some list of weapon to be consulted?

 

Nope. It's all just big dreams right now that we'd like to make a reality at some point, given we have the time and motivation. More will be revealed once things are further along with that project.


And for some recent WIP:
A new beret model (purchased) has been added, with modified textures in several variants
ACtC-3epW4T1qilaDnOQyTAOgFRsJ2bxVfH_ipWQACtC-3fhDCJBNLja0agCW4ua-11UbEm20aE5TQFlACtC-3e-lb-pNzea7QfmLa385f0sOZC1c29N6QvvACtC-3eorzxaqlJwXOOtNfK1JgHP94FQcnvVLJcL
New Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame Alpha model (purchased)
ACtC-3c3iHaWyUiZHc4nuRIWqjCRcE1JD9A9Kqah
And a new model from our original 3D artist for USP, as well as being with us the longest; OMA. This model shows how much his skills continue to improve with every asset he has delivered; Safran Optics 1 ECOTI
ACtC-3eidBFLvbhZMurA4De23hd2NwoPzrh27Lh6ACtC-3cO8ma6Eo8ORbfQ5aPjGnFw90JMCjGmJbK1ACtC-3epYXQcn13k9wmzPIJNKhhWVTgTXzgeF8ip

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh @Siege-A thank u for answering me. I was long time away from the forum, I try to check if there is some info on the thread thet maybe I miss, but I didn't find. So thanks for answering. Keep going with ur AWESOME job. Thx for your dedication on this project.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, you have one hell of a team. I am continued to be surprised on the quality of the models / detail etc. Nice work as always

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard and seen models of Galac-Tac armor uploaded by you guys. My question is, I know you do not reveal release dates. However, are you planning on releasing it in any upcoming updates, like 0.9.0 etc. Or you are not yet planing on adding it at all so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, marki980908 said:

I have heard and seen models of Galac-Tac armor uploaded by you guys. My question is, I know you do not reveal release dates. However, are you planning on releasing it in any upcoming updates, like 0.9.0 etc. Or you are not yet planing on adding it at all so far?

 

That model asset still has work being done with it and definitely won't be available with our next updates. Still planning to release it once complete, whenever that may be. Its currently a low priority item, so any work done with it is done on the side when we have the time to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Siege-A lost track a little of what's currently going to be in the vest pack.  Are we likely to see AVS and JPC?  And if so, will there be coyote brown versions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

Are we likely to see AVS and JPC?  And if so, will there be coyote brown versions?

 

Yep, AVS and JPC 2.0 will be included with this next vest update. And they will be offered in the majority of our base patterns that have been done for most of our items, including CB. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a similar vein, curious if there is any intention of doing other Team Wendy variants at some point, such as the EXFIL Ballistic? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2021 at 4:07 PM, Seraphim1990 said:

Epic! By the way is it possible to see IHPS helmet and new MSV plate carrier in future?


Possibly, but none of that is currently on our to-do list, so not any chance of seeing it from us anytime soon. Things get added and removed all the time, so I can't give a definite yes or no at the moment.
 

18 hours ago, skringas said:

In a similar vein, curious if there is any intention of doing other Team Wendy variants at some point, such as the EXFIL Ballistic? Thanks.

 

I won't confirm nor deny it, but there may actually be something like that with this coming headgear update...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Siege-A said:

I won't confirm nor deny it, but there may actually be something like that with this coming headgear update...

 

Ooh well looking forward to it even more then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying to use faceshield from accessories in one of my screenshot,it is too thin like an airsoft kit to be honest,it become unvisible during day light,is it possible to make it more thicker like  real life ballistic faceshields ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2021 at 12:03 PM, Rainyday68 said:

I was trying to use faceshield from accessories in one of my screenshot,it is too thin like an airsoft kit to be honest,it become unvisible during day light,is it possible to make it more thicker like  real life ballistic faceshields ? 

 

Not sure which ballistic faceshields you are comparing it with, but this looks plenty thick to me: https://prnt.sc/17qw0ch
https://shop.gentexcorp.com/ops-core-multi-hit-handgun-face-shield/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya so I have the All in all mod loaded but i have no clue have to use the items in the MISC area. Can someone explain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DMaco said:

Heya so I have the All in all mod loaded but i have no clue have to use the items in the MISC area. Can someone explain 

 

Currently the misc accessory items are only prop objects. But they were added because we have plans to have them able to be interacted with and attached on to your gear while playing, once our ACE interactions package is complete. Our current priority is getting the headgear and vest updates released, which will include premade setups with many of those accessory items. So then afterwards we can continue work on the interactions. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×