WIP Update: Some new assets recently completed and pushed ingame. First off we have our new Crye Zip-on Pack panel 2.0 which was kindly contributed by Zen of Stage 3 Studios, which has been modified for USP with our standard patterns, new detailing, and various configuration setups.
AM-JKLW9zHt--yCJCWV_kJUGorDv0OsaiQxyMXfdAM-JKLVZPQO7wH4WgQLiP6M0gcpT5UFPD0-dVc1IAM-JKLXgO-GjP4uP8A5XxDFA8yhVd32G3WzeWy6m

Then we have also provided some of the same treatment to our current Crye Zip-on Pouch panel 2.0, as well as several other improvements and changes.
AM-JKLVmEiB2JSCG5BrKOEhg4S4OZ02HFkjY9_g3AM-JKLXtPJ9zwaQErd6zlScPw0P5K9I8vb0KCk0Y

And some new uniform accessories from Ardy have been included. The Suunto Core wristwatch has replaced the older watch model we were using and the new Wrist Coach doing the same for the older wrist map. Standalone variants of these will also be available under the facewear slot.
AM-JKLXNNyx8ZQTmp4v7GmB25Gb-4zz1Fuv1Kr46AM-JKLUlqQa8No8WsqEaM-KF1PO9_FYGylRNWlA6AM-JKLXUehqdeJo_H2-PiX2OkI0wt7ej7Qepj6QwAM-JKLWVM1FLdmtCrcfn8yP_KAoQOpKdFG-1uAQq

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

On 11/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, Siege-A said:

No worries, you aren't doing anything wrong, was just a config error on our side. As far as I know it doesn't affect anything, just an annoying pop-up at the start. Took me awhile to track down what was causing that but we have it fixed now for the update. Btw, the LV-119 is in the plans, but just like anything, there's no telling if/when it will get done. Still have lots of other models that we're playing catch-up on.

Sorry but the error Still happend , and when in a dedicated server, with that error the server dont start,  we cant load any character whith USP, only in arsenal, but not in the begining 
https://gyazo.com/51b2deb166a4170526abf163a5a23e12

g2r4ymemkU3vV4Ha9gFqXBNtvL8T4Ot2MR9NucEiqbLU4bYJISOPs_j_xkW9m3Q5Eh3eRnVb4fH2WOXF4_FBxd7a9idAgjp9tkCNsD5y1_rxAyroeTeofX50

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Siege-A said:

g2r4ymemkU3vV4Ha9gFqXBNtvL8T4Ot2MR9NucEiqbLU4bYJISOPs_j_xkW9m3Q5Eh3eRnVb4fH2WOXF4_FBxd7a9idAgjp9tkCNsD5y1_rxAyroeTeofX50

Not sure what you tried here, but it broke...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shadeops21 said:

Not sure what you tried here, but it broke...

What did I break?

1 hour ago, Siege-A said:

What did I break?

For me, and I'm assuming shadeops21, the images aren't showing.

3 hours ago, EO said:

For me, and I'm assuming shadeops21, the images aren't showing.

Strange, its linked from the Google album just as any others. Not sure why it wouldn't be showing.

9 hours ago, Siege-A said:

What did I break?

Yeah, on mobile I can see the image blocks but no actual image. On the web browser it was just a string of characters, not a recognisable URL like you’d expect with a failed embed.

On 6/19/2022 at 9:55 PM, Siege-A said:

Strange, its linked from the Google album just as any others. Not sure why it wouldn't be showing.

None of the images are loading for me either. I suspect Google is preventing you from embedding the images from their album.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

None of the images are loading for me either. I suspect Google is preventing you from embedding the images from their album.

Odd indeed, considering I've always been able to embed the images from that same album previously here. Used to have issues with embedding IMGUR pics, so then I switched to Google, and now that is starting to have issues lol. Oh well, in any case this is the images that were posted: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Is their still a discord for this mod and if their is, can someone send me a link that works since the only ones I can find are invalid. Thx.

Hello there @Siege-A 🙂 In this update there is the Navy NWU (blue digital) uniform see on the screenshot? I take a look on the change log, didn't see, but maybe I miss it... Thank u for your work dude 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Hello there @Siege-A 🙂 In this update there is the Navy NWU (blue digital) uniform see on the screenshot? I take a look on the change log, didn't see, but maybe I miss it... Thank u for your work dude 🙂

Yes, the NWU pattern is available in this update on the G3 Field uniforms. 

Furthermore, USP_Gear_Core has also been updated with new patches and both Core and Uniforms have been updated in the AiO.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1795825073

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Many Thanks Siege

• Like 1

Uhm sorry @Siege-A, I take a look to the "USP Gear - Uniform". And I see only "NAV", that is a completely blue uniform, nothingh like the "blue digital camo" NWU. Am I missing somethingh? I have the addon updated of course. Another question. There is a difference in the "USP Gear e Uniforms AIO" and the rest? I guess if I have all the USP stuffs is equal to AIO, right? Thank u again mate 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Uhm sorry @Siege-A, I take a look to the "USP Gear - Uniform". And I see only "NAV", that is a completely blue uniform, nothingh like the "blue digital camo" NWU. Am I missing somethingh?

Nope you aren't missing anything, just looking at the wrong uniform. The G3 Combat uniform (Crye G3C) is the one you are looking at which has Navy blue. Its the G3 Field uniform (Crye G3F) which has the NWU. Search the uniforms list for 'Crye G3F'

AM-JKLWSyFC4VJ-BKRvsC8At1ksgkRpuLn9-cr-l

7 hours ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

Another question. There is a difference in the "USP Gear e Uniforms AIO" and the rest? I guess if I have all the USP stuffs is equal to AIO, right? Thank u again mate 🙂

No there is no difference. The AIO is currently up-to-date with all the standalone packs, so having the AIO is the same as having all the rest. Usually the standalone packs get updated more frequently than the AIO, but I always try my best to update the AIO not far afterwards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ohhh ok ok, finally, I find it after ur suggestion... There were so many choices and I was blinded 😛

Hope u will add also more variant of this uniform (for example G3C and others) and also more "gear" (backpack, vest, helmet etc) with the same NWU pattern. Unluckly there are few choice... Thanks again @Siege-A, really thank u for your awesome work on this project!

• Like 1

Heyo, just a heads up that sidearms don't appear in the vest holsters on the CPC and the plateframe belts. Tested with vanilla sidearms and only USP loaded

On 8/14/2022 at 3:01 AM, GeorgeBasilJ said:

Heyo, just a heads up that sidearms don't appear in the vest holsters on the CPC and the plateframe belts. Tested with vanilla sidearms and only USP loaded

Thanks. There are quite a few issues with the vests as well as headgear, since those are still the same builds from the initial release of USP Gear & Uniforms. Those have been in desperate need of updating, which is on the way and packed full of fixes, new content, and plenty more to make it worth the wait. 

Okay, gonna try embedding these images from the Google album again, please let me know if anyone has issues with them loading here. This is a preview of one of our new backpack models which will be included with the next update as well as showing the extensive customization options that will be available as hiddenSelections. There will be multiple premade loadouts that will come with the update, but we won't be doing EVERY variation like we usually have in the past. Players will be able to 'build' their own loadouts though by disabling/enabling various selections of their choosing. We are actively working to get all of our packs working with the ACE Arsenal Extended mod which will make this process much more fluid and easy to achieve.
AL9nZEWzwiwCtWF5WdAN2NUsGYw2U2IKIkl3TsaEAL9nZEXgHvGCYIw6EltMINjQL5RIodPrdQPPNhwTAL9nZEUPcZ5diqtK8e3Vush5RrfvFUmHwx6vmT9V
AL9nZEVdhLxBH6-G56rsJEBDcnGQUNLG2wD7g47VAL9nZEWh7fPWtUTKJ98SibeiVvCqxapRKhTbxjOMAL9nZEWrXKq10Zlv1uH8aB_vgxxRrGZ7dpq3vaHLAL9nZEWeFsrhzQmnLpOvyIU4YVW5LpMD2kK0NEYRAL9nZEXhH3FUKUgKuYWKPt-iPr92oZzLftF1UeLyAL9nZEWh-mV-2KF4ctuPlN8xCf1BNltIOVFUM8TJ

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Images load perfectly well for me, and the backpacks look very nice!

• Like 1

Hello i commented on you workshop page but i wanted to ask here also i was just wondering if this vest is from your mod or not if it isnt i apologize i have been looking for this vest for a while now https://m.imgur.com/a/xdSw9Mw