WIP update:

New jeans model being added:
AM-JKLX8JBDCr5nUl0vR5U97_7if6ih2MzubXh59AM-JKLVYqDKUhgOE82DTNoJvh38jvBioon2y6T-g
New MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X model:
AM-JKLUgNLWnst583y59Arkiw_3iKqhCBslnnngDAM-JKLXSobiIkNgQnocmPhNbVkIl1TdUOQmQMIUHAM-JKLWgMhrbNXdfu_VXzHgO645AIV8VecwYSkAzAM-JKLVCU_XfDLLrm-TqOA4OWvZ6jYrucI_FfFEm
New hydration pack model:
AM-JKLVqY48jVC8Lke4RRyUFeCOsq-3MNmEZ5qDfAM-JKLUdTROq8sLeNFcT8Ce4l2GhAru29zlfGEBiAM-JKLWygqkV8Z1oQk_NZU9BfGhYhCk7yKrtRnr2
New texture patterns for the Plateframe by Fingolfin, and new camo selections for more diverse customization (only a small example of the combinations):
AM-JKLVi2hGQjX1o66p6PiUDofeqla4-f3rF1KwxAM-JKLVE364vY8ts-JPYLonhCtWw1tDoIbZxBN4y
New TW Exfil helmet cover by OMA: 
AM-JKLXv0qPpOemgkda8WfDLlX0P_fb6I02YK9ZdAM-JKLVrAHBNlRJ9FmHgpQVa4rRz9-AldWkgnKN4AM-JKLVQ1_XJpIrUIFmO6A2Leuo2vKDWcAmmdasQ

• Like 16

Agreed, fantastic, cannot wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Great news! Waiting for vests and helmets update so much! Will we see LBT-6094 in next update?

Hard to say, that one still had a decent work to be done yet. But, the slick version is almost ready...

• Thanks 1

Speaking of helmets update. Will there be AMP's for maritime helmets at some point?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, 2LT Miller said:

Will there be AMP's for maritime helmets at some point?

There is a strong possibility.

• Like 1

Headgear WIP update:

So as we move closer to the headgear update release we have started showing off some renders for the various attachment options that will be available. Currently only the updated Airframe has been shown, but it does share many of the same attachments as the rest of the helmets will have. And also keep in mind that while the same Airframe model is still being used, it has been heavily modified/updated from the original (along with some excellent new patterns provided by @fingolfin). So here's a look at some of the accessories that will be present in the release.
AM-JKLXq6kj2jMX1P8SRnY2AMbShtg6rwCDbtqArAM-JKLW2-XoTkifhfBZxBiLnOZJkt__V0MZTl_pEAM-JKLULRGpJPp8b3Z4t94FWnzxY3NoQRTnIYYuJAM-JKLWwZKZZEu4alPhFkwwqQoPJhlJYaWO-4J39AM-JKLXV2dq4W1a5yT3Z6JEgFMhCJKOkewISfGy-

And we'd also like to reveal one of our entirely new helmet models that has been added to the pack, which will also come in its own standalone release; the IHPS. There had been several requests for this item and our resident expert modeler, OMA, arose to the task. Through the combined efforts of OMA and Ardy, here is what you guys can look forward to in the upcoming release (for those interested in more infantry based items):
AM-JKLWOwPGUecdj8_ccd7k_Ibf5dW0eZE7j0x2zAM-JKLWcsSAxjQhFV_MrXNL0JW1bp6RKQBGJAToSAM-JKLUnI6fBvj6aGsK10bK-hY9tRqtFrPJTRRkCAM-JKLVo96vCey9heuibYRdRBHTk8SSLTlVljjWH

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

And a few ingame pics for the IHPS:
AM-JKLXMuW5XqlNdpb3-Ih9FnfVuLeCDsXH0L7OsAM-JKLV2dVI5ZWJFt9AY3sIWPMYt9KDV4UH1Op72AM-JKLUzVfYDvM4Nf1A597NwTsO-AVv1qJ0cjZEMAM-JKLWoDYlaAaBOk__rWWP-Klh7NmMXQ9vobk9EAM-JKLXE5Q-ZDK0xQEfgp6QRqSiMYraE37dFjmQu

• Like 16

On 8/30/2021 at 10:11 AM, Disgusting_Man said:

Nice! But why releasing only one helmet in separate mod?

With this being an infantry based item, rather than SOF gear like the rest of our released content, we decided to add it as a standalone. That way users don't have to download the full pack for a single helmet if thats what they were after. Though the IHPS will also be included with our full headgear update in extra variations.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Siege-A said:

With this being an infantry based item, rather than SOF gear like the rest of our released content, we decided to add it as a standalone. That way users don't have to download the full pack for a single helmet if thats what they were after. Though the IHPS will also be included with our full headgear update in extra variations.

Thanks for your clarification! Great model by the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Thanks for your clarification! Great model by the way.

Thank you. Majority of the credit goes to OMA and Ardy, who really pushed themselves to make it happen in a short period of time. OMA created the model in only 3 days, once again showing his ability to work fast while still maintaining high levels of detail. Ardy took it over from there and did the LP, bakes, lods and textures. It was then passed on to me where I did the final model adjustments, texture tweaks, variants, configs and of course porting it ingame. Admittedly, there are still further model optimizations that need to be done since we kept the polycount a bit higher than we normally do, but that can always be done with further updates. All in all, the model development began on the 2nd of August and was finished and released on August 30th. Maybe could have been ready even faster than that, but its not like we work on this stuff around the clock and still had to work within our own daily time constraints. So while we may take our time releasing major content updates, and for good reason, that doesn't mean nothing is being done within that time. Just don't get in the habit of expecting quick releases like this from us, wouldn't want to ruin our reputation. 

WIP IHPS update:
We are already underway with some new variations for the IHPS, some of which will make its way into the standalone. IHPS variants with added accessory options (headlamp, camera, goggles, etc), a few other headset options, and possibly some additional texture patterns, are planned to only be included through the headgear pack. But here is a brief look at a couple of the variants that are coming to the standalone (as well as headgear). As always this is WIP and not final, so there may still be further changes made especially in concerns to the obvious AO issues which still needs to be adjusted.

Variant with velcro straps flipped over to cover IR tabs:
AM-JKLUmAy-8MAc6ISloRIgXQ64m7C6Au6Sf_h8s
Variant with modified bungee cord to hold battery pack:
AM-JKLX4BhCqEUfT7SAq9bEc7jO_9mSWkKwXy05ZAM-JKLVYVstGmbVjtQN8_hHIxEFCYrsDXDu-BwDfAM-JKLU3AmBBc7lSgKPQNJ1P9uCHAPr-ocs71F6n
And our first ever attempt at the Scorpion W2 OCP pattern. Not entirely sure what to think of it yet, or whether it will be included, but figured we would give it a shot.
AM-JKLWrVLoQhHLGfcmRZ8Ap26IoeXxdMk06CTxw

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2021 at 6:34 PM, Siege-A said:
6 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Thank you. Majority of the credit goes to OMA and Ardy, who really pushed themselves to make it happen in a short period of time. OMA created the model in only 3 days, once again showing his ability to work fast while still maintaining high levels of detail. Ardy took it over from there and did the LP, bakes, lods and textures. It was then passed on to me where I did the final model adjustments, texture tweaks, variants, configs and of course porting it ingame. Admittedly, there are still further model optimizations that need to be done since we kept the polycount a bit higher than we normally do, but that can always be done with further updates. All in all, the model development began on the 2nd of August and was finished and released on August 30th. Maybe could have been ready even faster than that, but its not like we work on this stuff around the clock and still had to work within our own daily time constraints. So while we may take our time releasing major content updates, and for good reason, that doesn't mean nothing is being done within that time. Just don't get in the habit of expecting quick releases like this from us, wouldn't want to ruin our reputation. 

WIP IHPS update:
We are already underway with some new variations for the IHPS, some of which will make its way into the standalone. IHPS variants with added accessory options (headlamp, camera, goggles, etc), a few other headset options, and possibly some additional texture patterns, are planned to only be included through the headgear pack. But here is a brief look at a couple of the variants that are coming to the standalone (as well as headgear). As always this is WIP and not final, so there may still be further changes made especially in concerns to the obvious AO issues which still needs to be adjusted.

Variant with velcro straps flipped over to cover IR tabs:
AM-JKLUmAy-8MAc6ISloRIgXQ64m7C6Au6Sf_h8s
Variant with modified bungee cord to hold battery pack:
AM-JKLX4BhCqEUfT7SAq9bEc7jO_9mSWkKwXy05ZAM-JKLVYVstGmbVjtQN8_hHIxEFCYrsDXDu-BwDfAM-JKLU3AmBBc7lSgKPQNJ1P9uCHAPr-ocs71F6n
And our first ever attempt at the Scorpion W2 OCP pattern. Not entirely sure what to think of it yet, or whether it will be included, but figured we would give it a shot.
AM-JKLWrVLoQhHLGfcmRZ8Ap26IoeXxdMk06CTxw

This is absolutely epic! And yeah please include the camo since irl they use it instead of multicam.

• Like 1

I'm glad that you released IHPS helmet and i saw that team wendy helmet is wip,may i request also Busch AMP-1TP, Revision Batlskin Viper ballistic helmet high cut variant for more variety?

8 hours ago, natelawrence said:

Are there any plans to include the Soldier Plate Carrier gen II by Carter Industries?

Yeah we do have a model for one which was shown here a good ways back: 
VJSqHuz.png

The model may need some updating and can't recall what gen this one was based on, likely an older one, but we do have it planned to be included. We'd also like to do the MSV Gen2, but will just have to wait and see if we ever get around to it. 

• Like 2

Also is there any plans on the new ENVG-B of the army?? Even Just the googles would be great with their thermals and everything  and I dont know how hard would it be making the PIP weapon scope. but it would be great

fort_riley_a_1-1.jpgENVG-B_Rt_Fr_Qtr_Silo_sm_DSC_0366_New.pn

3 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Yeah we do have a model for one which was shown here a good ways back: 
VJSqHuz.png

The model may need some updating and can't recall what gen this one was based on, likely an older one, but we do have it planned to be included. We'd also like to do the MSV Gen2, but will just have to wait and see if we ever get around to it. 

That model looks like a medium Soldier Plate Carrier gen I with the side plate pocket.

I personally own both a gen I and gen II Soldier plate carrier (both size small). I can provide you with reference photos of them and documents if you wish.

I've been looking for a very long time and I cannot seem to find the Agilite K5 Plate Carrier, has it been uploaded or is it still a WIP? I really love Agiltie and want to play with that vest very much

On 9/20/2021 at 10:48 AM, Didi45 said:

I've been looking for a very long time and I cannot seem to find the Agilite K5 Plate Carrier, has it been uploaded or is it still a WIP?

Still WIP. That one is on the lower end of the priority list, so may be awhile before it gets finished and ingame. 

6 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

Still WIP. That one is on the lower end of the priority list, so may be awhile before it gets finished and ingame. 

Ah okay would really like to see that in the game but understood