15 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

A question about the patch slot on the arms pockets.  It seems to enlarge and 'stretch' patches in both axis, but vertically more, in a very weird & abnormal way.  Looking at the arm pockets, I'm unsure if they look oversized or not.

The insignia and clan patch areas are a known issue we are working to fix, across all uniforms which use them, just didn't see a need in holding back a release over that. Will have it fixed and updated soon enough. As for the oversized pockets, not really sure, would have to run it by the model author.

12 hours ago, red_spring said:

Can't wait to play with these new bad boys. Btw, is the all in one going to be updated soon or are you waiting to push out the updated helmets and vests standalones first so you can update everything in one go?

AIO will be updated soon. We just wanted to squash some of the post-release issues that were found and then update the standalone again along with uploading it to the AIO.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Siege-A said:

AIO will be updated soon. We just wanted to squash some of the post-release issues that were found and then update the standalone again along with uploading it to the AIO.

Very cool, thanks! Can't wait to play with the updated version. 😁

• Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 1:19 AM, Siege-A said:

The insignia and clan patch areas are a known issue we are working to fix, across all uniforms which use them, just didn't see a need in holding back a release over that. Will have it fixed and updated soon enough. As for the oversized pockets, not really sure, would have to run it by the model author.

Excellent, sounds great! Thanks 😀

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Blacktitan99 said:

hi guys very good work i can't wait for the 0.8 gear update 💪💪💪

low key way of saying "when is it coming?"🤣

• Like 1

Coming Soon™
ACtC-3e9wTnYmFu1qPIh1qOIO3Ki8z5spY1sPt13

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Coming Soon™
DSVCWk9x0svCeknAl12l48z-6aPVrlGf1N8eMEBB

there must be something wrong with my computer i guess cause i can't see this pic:(

i'm sure that it must be interesting

15 minutes ago, Rainyday68 said:

there must be something wrong with my computer i guess cause i can't see this pic:(

Oops, sorry about that. Was trying to link it from one of our unshared albums. Should be fixed now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Oops, sorry about that. Was trying to link it from one of our unshared albums. Should be fixed now.

it fixed now,thank you,looking so good

Texture bug!

The gloves, boots and some pants on the uniforms seem to turn white or black when looking from a distance, like they are missing textures.

Example image:

Spoiler

r86Tf1X.jpg

43 minutes ago, aDIRTYnurse said:

Texture bug!

The gloves, boots and some pants on the uniforms seem to turn white or black when looking from a distance, like they are missing textures.

Example image:

Reveal hidden contents

r86Tf1X.jpg

Isn't that fixed with the newest version of uniforms and gear?

2 hours ago, aDIRTYnurse said:

Texture bug!

Is that using the standalone (updated) version of USP Gear - Uniforms? Or the AIO pack; USP Gear & Uniforms?

Hey USP Team,

loving the mod so much I re-installed A3. Also, really like the direction you took it since I last played. Not sure if you folks are still taking requests, but if so, I’d love a uniform set with Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaitors, in Black and Coyote Brown. 

They were a great piece of kit when I was in, and a few of my buddies still swear by them. 

Keep up the great work. Cheers!

• Like 1

USP Gear - Uniforms v0.8.4 update has been released on Steam Workshop!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2365500050

Changelog:

Spoiler

v0.8.1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW - Overwhite/G3C (MCA)

ADDED - Overwhite/G3C Config variants

UPDATED - Reduced uniform config variants (hidden)
UPDATED - G3C Textures

v0.8.2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIXED - Config Errors

UPDATED - Overwhite Wound Textures

v0.8.3
FIXED - Config Errors
FIXED - G3C Shadow LOD issues

v0.8.4
FIXED - Config Errors
FIXED - Rocket Fins clipping on hip
FIXED - Rocket Fins Shadow LOD issues
FIXED - TShirt/G3C Shadow LOD issues

UPDATED - G3C/Fins uniform model

• Thanks 2

USP Gear & Uniforms AIO pack has been updated on Steam Workshop!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1795825073

Changelog:

Spoiler

v0.8.2
UPDATED - USP_Gear_Body v0.8.4
UPDATED - USP_Gear_Core v0.8.2

• Thanks 3

Hi guys i see that after the 0.8.4 update i cannot see all the variety of the uniforms because they are hide, so is it possible to see them again in the virtual arsenal after this update ?

10 minutes ago, Blacktitan99 said:

Hi guys i see that after the 0.8.4 update i cannot see all the variety of the uniforms because they are hide, so is it possible to see them again in the virtual arsenal after this update ?

They are all hidden because thats what many people wanted, a reduced list. You will have to find ways of making them unhidden. Either add the uniforms by classname to your unit or create a compat config that shows the variants you want listed. Sorry, we're just getting tired of running in circles here.

Have to admit at first I wasn't entirely sold on hiding all the uniform options, but after this update, I really appreciate what you guys have done with it. The reduced list has made it good on performance, and I can see with future planned content that's going to be needed. Big thanks to the entire team for pushing out this content. I noticed on the discord that there are plans to create a guide or templates to help the average player, kudos to that. The included PDF is also appreciated.  Maybe having your average player learn how to create a config might wind up inspiring others to do some light modding themselves. Fantastic work as always USP team. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2021 at 5:12 AM, Siege-A said:

USP Gear & Uniforms AIO pack has been updated on Steam Workshop!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1795825073

Changelog:

Hide contents

v0.8.2
UPDATED - USP_Gear_Body v0.8.4
UPDATED - USP_Gear_Core v0.8.2

Thank you for the update.

Is it possible to download it from an other source like Gdrive?

So I can easily download it from our dedicated server.

looks very cool, can't get enough of your high quality stuff, keep it up guys! 

I think I know the answer already but still I figure asking won't hurt: Would you guys consider expanding the "booty" module with some Hawaiian shirts, I mean, summer is coming and how else can we fully enjoy operating on tanoa? 😉

again, many thanks for your mods and stay healthy y'all!

• Like 1

Quick round of WIP updates:

New textures for our new boonie hat model:
ACtC-3cArMYLn5iAX8JBRKcWjjRMd_qV9I0GIt53
A large assortment of new tshirt designs (images show only some) which are being added to their own optional extension pack.
ACtC-3eVfDVfpA0lU_PB00VTkiEF4NcnaT3HhBxuACtC-3c26aXISw1eltRbX8Z3HKBJkUZflxDzLRD3
Some final renders for the recently added Lowa Zephyr boots.
ACtC-3fzc68aY__tqhgZJOZk4ngH7ngX3gU0xj0WACtC-3dsoOLdKXNXCh5ntZUHJGJunuUMpLweHoXT
And finally, newly added MC skins for the diving fins, as well as an entirely new way of stowing them.
ACtC-3dJ1IRxc6qP-QmlBctIWHP9s98zrJKGiDhg

ACtC-3f8wWCd7uTxtWwwa4lPOAipCSuIChwmqHO-ACtC-3drDB9qTblf7uvwp5YwrXeBBvCYByyjFEmcACtC-3cANmoFtBs6pVaIrpX6v9VQWkjdkXGDByUF

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2