Gday @Siege-A and the rest of the USP team,

The gear is looking great. Hopefully your testing doesn't take too long and we can put the new gear into action for ourselves.

Keep up the good job. Looking forward to the release.

Thanks for all the work you have done for the community.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gimpy said:

Change log please 

Are you talking about the update that was posted today? Because the change log is listed. But just to recap, it was just a small hotfix for some of the file signatures which weren't working. Not sure if that did the trick, since there were still some issues when uploading the new signatures, but we'll find out. Once the content update is released, it will be posted here.

• Like 1

will it be available at armaholic in the future?

2 hours ago, Jig0 said:

will it be available at armaholic in the future?

The AIO pack is currently on Armaholic. I can't be certain if that version is fully up-to-date, nor do we maintain the uploads there, so use at your own discretion. 

And a few screenshots for you guys that were taken during internal testing. These were shown on our Discord and figured we would share around so everyone can get a look at the G3 (and variants) ingame. Some tweaking is still being done, so to be taken as WIP until they are released. Last thing I'll note; many of the visual differences between patterns is something we are aware of and it is being corrected to match with our uniforms. We don't expect things to always be a perfect match, due to items having different fabrics/materials, but we do look to have them blending well with eachother.

ACtC-3efIHFb33Z3KFgIVoGoxdMyympOnJCMP4skACtC-3eD0CTIeDUru5G6egRh2Kce2ZOUUqJ5wPxnACtC-3d_p2ZF-14DVB1CSRRBvu0NyLucNoKnzHEIACtC-3eLKr-EwTTpRkjldxqUyXkMdp06Zc4fwe3v

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Quick WIP update. 

New NVG setups being done for all helmets and NVG sets (New model for GPNVG18 battery pack also on the way) + New L4G24 model by Zen which has been fit to all sets, replacing the current one + New helmet patterns by Fingolfin:
ACtC-3fgYxGcO0QWlIn4aVcqGyWF7ULHkXc_KfzDACtC-3ebJc11GTlgOKf8EWUTK2HFL2FBBq-0AvuT

Another glimpse at the new G3 + New CPC Loadout (One of several) + Brief glimpse of one of our new battle belt models

ACtC-3dw6jaJNeZC32P2MlDy_JzM_LkPYiy2q_fz

New VLite Marker model has been fully implemented and made functional through the ACE interaction system.

ACtC-3eS0SVTVpw83bzf858qZzU0Fl3J4DMC1enqACtC-3f2ZVFJQbz9AuyJu8rMN69uQiUSiIuQPGf6

And some screens from the finished short dot which Steve has been working on:

ACtC-3dxG6B8IpNJ1lm0kMpzBXUqDpMTr9CQJLwWACtC-3fdT_4GXBGDHBdHljTTXI0WaWNeu1ypkmUxACtC-3fRmv3b_EeRf5N5X4uifm-LBLcPtlN1AJ4OACtC-3eZ2E5lGHG2gsEJRKdmIPh6oCNuKrQsvUYkACtC-3dWhWijs6Rrtqz0L1Z1E_X959uhprr7w8ZY

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Just want to share some positive vibes, I'm loving all these images you guys are sharing with us and very happy you all are taking up the challenge to deliver this kind of content to the Arma 3 community. Rooting for you all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OP has been updated with links to our public Discord, YouTube channel, Twitter feed, and the USP homepage. 

And a quick recap on some fairly recent changes/additions:

ACtC-3eOSHm-44ux3mpd28-Obq7x1aKNmSTuZa1lACtC-3cQBIIYfQzioekrXYYGNXJCuCbKjXwv5KSJ

• Like 4

G'day @Siege-A,

Thank you for the update. You and your team are doing a great job. Hope we can deploy these new toys soon.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

HEL-STAR 6 model has been completed. Did some early testing with the marker functions for it, which will be further worked on along with making the strobe functional after the headgear update is released.

ACtC-3fNqjzhzQvfWZ3xepgb_c_qSydD1hSGyyt-ACtC-3feuDDx_fLNCbGqLawNUg6TodqkDbcyMjvhACtC-3dwLPpqUDFN9Pw3w1SKcoamVnwpL_xT4EVdACtC-3ec2dZC6p-mIfU5bWhxHVdfzLjz_CMoQLIYACtC-3fdTTHpBeL0L8LOoefQ4gi1IEw_EEAaEioLACtC-3cFAjkdCnFovrSY2l7TJ1HPcpQHUqK7uy1q

• Like 12

So I wanted to just ask for clarification's sake. Are the specific gear items that you can put in your inventory such as the gunsight mandible not actually able to be equipped at the moment. I have the ace compact downloaded I just wasn't sure if these are just in for future sake or if my game is glitching.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:12 PM, captivegamer22 said:

So I wanted to just ask for clarification's sake. Are the specific gear items that you can put in your inventory such as the gunsight mandible not actually able to be equipped at the moment. I have the ace compact downloaded I just wasn't sure if these are just in for future sake or if my game is glitching.

Correct, the accessory items do not function currently, nor have interactions for them. Once the appropriate ACE compat files are released, then all of that will be available. 

Guys and girls, this mod is fantastic, so thank you for all this.  I hope you guys have a chance to make the Ferry Bison belt and LV-119, but what you have now is absolutely fantastic so thank you.

On a different note, I keep getting this when using your mod but haven’t been able to find an actual fix or what I’m doing wrong.  

“[]: 'bin/config.bin/CfgPatches/USP_Gear_Head/' not an array”.

Thanks in advance!

Sigismund

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 1:25 PM, 1stCaptain Sigismund said:

On a different note, I keep getting this when using your mod but haven’t been able to find an actual fix or what I’m doing wrong.  

“[]: 'bin/config.bin/CfgPatches/USP_Gear_Head/' not an array”.

No worries, you aren't doing anything wrong, was just a config error on our side. As far as I know it doesn't affect anything, just an annoying pop-up at the start. Took me awhile to track down what was causing that but we have it fixed now for the update. Btw, the LV-119 is in the plans, but just like anything, there's no telling if/when it will get done. Still have lots of other models that we're playing catch-up on.

• Like 1

Another round of WIP to help bring you guys up to speed with what has been posted on Twitter/Discord:

Some new headgear models have been added for the Beanie, Boonie, Bandana, and Watchcap. These will replace over older models that we had in the pack.
ACtC-3fHXqT-JDv00C_VFrbX2Wi8WTMzyaJqqd-OACtC-3fD8R1hCOBFiHKAcEJQjAu3O9_EymP-hmLaACtC-3e-JxoUpPf7EhLWJRYpS4sZlHYfvKs-Kjp2ACtC-3ctkvrCodGd3e6Excy183U4VBFSFxlUhMEN
ACtC-3dfbs-uxvv4lv5yaUbNlpdfpFO82NUOkFEy
ACtC-3cqdGpJdD4cWDvUGTJ3pitOu-I6Q6ugOIez
ACtC-3dFBZEu7OccJoFWXrCQ_2avsMtmhhoxCHkK
ACtC-3fx1SPmHbHh3eN1FC-UV3ecl_1lKtySgLgD
ACtC-3f3IbuhpHvZvv9q4Ub1ecU4HduEYYvaeMax
New battery pack model by Ardy.
ACtC-3e35rYnUlarmO8jdan6GDjuE9kKcGEs5n6R
The new G3 model from Ardy has been updated. We are in the process of putting the final touches on it with wound textures, LODs, and additional rolled/cut sleeve variants.
ACtC-3do-lDn0O0nFk2e_7j9NJR9mAQ_43jQFxtM
ACtC-3fQzrg9YH6qF8PWvUeKGfpN1rc3aZbdiI1s
ACtC-3emopL8Tg-1KWX-GsxQT15DrNz4T44fK89RACtC-3d_3Wx5iRX1ofOFBnh0cZrtwL7Yd03XaQKy
And lastly, a new model from OMA for the IST Rubber Rocket Fins. This one is still highly WIP as we finalize the model and textures. Initially we plan to do a combat uniform diving set in a similar fashion as the vanilla survival uniform. 
ACtC-3dYtuSqy_Ekuj1bhElfFNH--bcoudLB9Y3u
ACtC-3cKGx9XbQzQw2jLCZ1j9mOJELtwpCRjlMZ0
ACtC-3dP-NLd4vbQwz8mGxkxaADrL-cUWRszZuLC
ACtC-3dCAabzY6ofVEr8rshIB29lFci9hVXBdjOB

• Like 20

On 1/11/2021 at 5:00 AM, MdioxD GaminG said:

Has the Team Wendy EXFiIL helmet been released yet ?

No, it will be released with the headgear update.

WIP Update:
Weighting improvements were done for the diving fins.
ACtC-3csYNWfoi8dPrhvfBr784IyeP4wiBK2PQzE

Rolled sleeve variants were added for the G3 by Ardy.
ACtC-3e_yf3CFWmwS0AfPcOlPNi9axMFtZHuHX5rACtC-3cQ_MtLBnU9ttwzhqFuMKRJ3N0PJEwRRzdp

All new Mechanix Original gloves model by Ardy have been replaced over our current ones.
ACtC-3dk1qm_-n2qbJEk6NDnlklYyI8-tuqZg0lwACtC-3fC6j3AZl5qSpFWPkXDfZfC3nGY9_VOk15tACtC-3eVIlMSJbRk1tmBm4MtFOC_jScMsBc8MFe7

New battlebelt models which were never shown previously.
ACtC-3c3lpjZtBF9Lw4lf08tcGLnxIgJt5L5HvqqACtC-3em8mPToBNfIWAa-Q_8ffP1oY2tOV_IRUBIACtC-3fa1mUaU3bpk_R_1Y6AYIJyLqKELeLmwoPJ

New PVS31 textures, Matbock skins, and tarsiers by Warden have been added.
ACtC-3e-KX5QVLH5jzPosUl-FEbvo6U8D48Rfd74ACtC-3dxNCuDBEYgCyj8bFbc5Rwq9BpC5DRN-b4jACtC-3dC3xzKHM9eBSPafPWTQvutO1G6YShvCquBACtC-3cNNXkqmTdCp7QKiUfICiwzv-RMAyVU1wh0

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

G'day @Siege-A and the rest of the team,

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. Welcome back and thank you for the update. Looking forward to seeing the new gear available for us to play with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is there a possibility of a smaler "Uniform" Version- e.g.  only with some combinations of uniforms? (only MC, MCD, MCT, MCB, without all the camouflage mixed up?)

It´s hard to establish them in "larger" Communitys and CCOP Events with multiple Clans due to the size. :-O

Nevertheless- absolutely astonishing work gyus! Keep up the incredible work, that´s pure awesomeness! 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cry said:

Is there a possibility of a smaler "Uniform" Version- e.g.  only with some combinations of uniforms? (only MC, MCD, MCT, MCB, without all the camouflage mixed up?)

We're already looking into a hotfix which will reduce the variants substantially. Some players had experienced increased lag in the arsenal when selecting the uniforms tab, and others having the game nearly lock up on them when trying to whitelist items in the arsenal. So while we've never been concerned about complaints towards 'cluttered arsenals', it is another thing when that clutter begins to affect other game features. More or less it will be left up to the players to configure their own variants until our ACE interaction system is released, where it can then be done live. 

5 hours ago, jacobs said:

Does vests and helmets have their own stand alone pack?

Not yet. Those are the last 2 packs to be updated to v0.8.0, and once they are ready for release, they will be offered in their own standalone packs as well as being updated in the AIO.

• Like 3

Uniforms pack is looking really good - same top quality as the other packs, great work.

A question about the patch slot on the arms pockets.  It seems to enlarge and 'stretch' patches in both axis, but vertically more, in a very weird & abnormal way.  Looking at the arm pockets, I'm unsure if they look oversized or not.

I have a G3 combat shirt, and something doesn't look quite right?

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 2:42 AM, Siege-A said:

USP Gear - Uniforms v0.8.0 Standalone pack has been released on Steam Workshop!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2365500050

Can't wait to play with these new bad boys. Btw, is the all in one going to be updated soon or are you waiting to push out the updated helmets and vests standalones first so you can update everything in one go?

• Like 1