If you dont want to wait for a few years to play with my URGI rail you can pick up this pretty slick one that just got released on CGTrader:

mTNyrz6.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

WIP update for all the forum dwellers. 

A few improvements have been made for the SOLR oxygen mask; redone textures for the hose, fixed hose weighting, oxygen tank slightly repositioned, and a new pouch added for the tank. 

Jt5EfZWPgUv2cjLLPFOUDfj-rtRNYxLK3YQnWfO6bh_Xm6GPsvWpkLQ8yg5A9prW1sTAEwUPlWLLLTZ_

The Oakley ballistic goggles from Cunico have been retextured along with some minor improvements to the model.

Lex8wyBNFqmxlP0QAjvxjhl39jtrjfVgrtiL3BbX

YcDasueEEULXWvLfS7V-9-qbaNj5yu0Ao2uSSsF4E_eZpjjmuGQEsW54_YOLv_x0o1vnJtLORy0fEloJ

More progress made on the MICH-2001, which will be included with the helmets update.

DtBu0dsTazo-Sr_u2sXxYLGzfscJzw59vWv9wNMKEtuNA8GEWnvx7cUvRXntDKSenL4RM-05Fpy8L8loUgKou0ecPWU62-PQtwAZ0WB8Q4tjunXNVxHDUf_F_T3TlS6fU2eBdX6xem8ka19UJf-H-hXNERWj9zb9fgKYbD2rFN9c8vYuW-KkzGbyFTuSotwfHWymnb247p94MA43Y9nmq-g4HAoMmcmkON82AmoEZi2J5X4E

MGP back panels have been updated. Nearly all models have been replaced and textures upgraded. Some new setups will be made available later. Images show old vs new.

OlHZFTQBJ2ysLyDXpk_p_v-nJQn24dn6IjRFO8ArLnK8qex-AVHmYSS1Y11VSoNFPhVWdG0aMGIK2UrWniOjBVyMKOYSJuKwwWkNar185fELC5fCnmfxOkfau4b22xIPGjYU_zBfeMkUfnlYxvxxHyk3E0GmFatI

Steve from the SPS mod has been assisting us with some things in our weapons project. He donated this Magpul 40-Rnd PMAG for use in USP.

nIXH0ipnFSPujO2LM7ua9pSbYscB8khWsldQY7vTKIxGfPqnxvKnNyeANitr3xy964saMu8DXTjmXUqh220lYvj622sCYxj8xA26_EXPvVtKvc3hsqINkmK3I3O-WmzRD5U7OTamtmPRRHOhAbBCGhTkGjlOPmug

And Steve has also begun texturing Warden's Geissele mounts (first image is the raw model).

mJf0NhtrK1W2A7kRWm2bVLTzYnFDbQRu9o_cPK88

00rwvKhXrIossZXI6lvaz0zu6KQvkBLdsGMp7gXaojAF4u4IXLIFJ6WICwe1fqO-tTfHtYN4p0Snze44

• Like 14

G'day @Siege-A,

Those pics are looking great. Can't wait to see what comes next.

When you release the Vests, is it still planned to use hidden selections so we can create our own setups with our own config files, or is that going to be integrated into the ACE configuration ability?

Keep up the great work and hoping that next release is not far away.

• Like 3

My unit is really loving the new NVG and the ACE interaction, really looking forward to seeing the new gear and how they'll interact with the NVGs etc.

The only feedback is the dirt smear on the NVG lens is... really quite severe?  Not asking to remove it necessarily, but would it be possible to perhaps thin it out a touch?

Or even better, perhaps have it clear but make it dirty through dust and debris via ACE and require an interaction to periodically clean them much as you do with goggles and glasses?

Cracking effort chaps!

• Like 3

Please add to wishlist. 

Velocity Systems BOSS Rugby SS Shirt.  

Click the image to check out the full album. This was imported only with CO and NOHQ maps so its pretty shiny. It was just a test scan.

MBx76p3.png

18 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

Please add to wishlist. 

Velocity Systems BOSS Rugby SS Shirt.  

Yeah the VelSys Rugby shirt is one were looking at.

And if you havent seen the new Parallax Studios NGAL youre missing out... literally costs as much as a burger.

MU4okPH.png

• Like 7

On 5/13/2020 at 1:21 AM, wansec_6 said:

When you release the Vests, is it still planned to use hidden selections so we can create our own setups with our own config files, or is that going to be integrated into the ACE configuration ability?

Hidden selections will still be a thing even once the ACE stuff is all worked in. Can't promise that it will all be available with the update, but we're working our way in that direction. 

On 5/14/2020 at 5:30 AM, Capt Childs said:

The only feedback is the dirt smear on the NVG lens is... really quite severe?  Not asking to remove it necessarily, but would it be possible to perhaps thin it out a touch?

Or even better, perhaps have it clear but make it dirty through dust and debris via ACE and require an interaction to periodically clean them much as you do with goggles and glasses?

Yeah we can reduce the dirt a bit on the overlay. Was waiting to hear some feedback about it before making any changes. Does seem a little heavy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

are you guys only planning on doing the D3CRX or do you guys also plan on doing the D3CRM as well? I'd also love to see the older version of the D3CR with the stuff-it pouch... maybe even a variant with a holster in the right GP pouch like you could with the older models.

Damn you guys are doing some damn fine work, love the detail

• Like 2

Looking forward to the new G3 model, it looks great!

Are you thinking about the new G4 model? Is anaybody even using those?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jonstyle said:

We have discussed the possibility of doing the G4, but nothing set in stone yet since they aren't very common to see at the moment, making it low on the priority list. We'll see as time goes on whether they become more widely used and then we may look back into them again.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 4:01 AM, jonstyle said:

Looking forward to the new G3 model, it looks great!

as far as I know, nobody is issued G4s and its likely that its going to stay that way. some guys buy them though. if anything, the next uniform should be the patagonina L9s.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:35 PM, warden_1 said:

zafariland wip (more pics in the link)

Safariland

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14

10 hours ago, warden_1 said:

Z. Zafariland.

Why the Z? Isn't this a copy of the Safariland holster?

My guess is because of the lack of wanting to get sued over using the trademarked name without paying them an arm and a leg for the rights to do so. So often times in Arma, real life "brands" get funny names and such to avoid any unwanted issues or headaches. But that's just my guess that is.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PTV-Jobo said:

My guess is because of the lack of wanting to get sued over using the trademarked name without paying them an arm and a leg for the rights to do so. So often times in Arma, real life "brands" get funny names and such to avoid any unwanted issues or headaches. But that's just my guess that is.

Ok. Makes sense

im looking at this MICH 2001 when do you think thats gonna be added? good work bro

Edited by Dedmen
Removed all-bold. Rule 12

13 minutes ago, Big Chad said:

im looking at this MICH 2001 when do you think thats gonna be added? good work bro

you seem new...and lost...

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, FZE said:

Why the Z? Isn't this a copy of the Safariland holster?

14 hours ago, PTV-Jobo said:

8 hours ago, FZE said:

Ok. Makes sense

It was just a joke.... damn can't even make those anymore without someone trying to deconstruct it lol.... its just like me calling the holster a safariland 6969do.... its a joke

3 hours ago, Big Chad said:

legendary name