13 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Can't all of that information be pulled up through the ingame config viewer? Making a classlist is something we really didn't wanna do considering the thousands of classnames that would need to be added, but its possible our obfuscation makes the configs unable to read ingame. Check it out and let us know, and we'll see about doing a fix. We do have plans to make configs more accessible, which would alleviate the problems of making custom configs.

Dammit, I can't believe I never knew of that functionality until now. Yes it works fine and it is readable.

• Like 1

Hey guys, great work on the mod! Just curious if you guys plan on adding any Ferro Concepts rigs?

Guys ( and Girls? ), please keep up the awesome work on this mod / package, really enjoying the stuff you are working on / creating. It is respected and appreciated...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Nice kit and nice weapon on screenshot) Is it a teaser?

I would have no idea but I think it’s a placeholder like the pistol which has been used in holster renders ages ago on this forum. Basically just a prop

11 hours ago, YungRussian said:

Hey guys, great work on the mod! Just curious if you guys plan on adding any Ferro Concepts rigs?

Maybe later on down the road but none are planned right now. There are a lot more popular rigs we have to get to first. Ferro makes quality shit though.

8GeaW2v.png

click on it to go to a bigger and better image and site

• Like 2

Nice

It seems like a few months ago guns would be a no go and now we've got a whole glock.

18 hours ago, GYSGTTAYLOR said:

Nice

It seems like a few months ago guns would be a no go and now we've got a whole glock.

By utilizing some pretty incredible pre-made assets (Parallax Game Studios) and a lot of CAD work we were able to speed up the process for firearms/components.

• Like 2

Hi, i asked about a TYR PICO quite a while back and you said it wasn't out of the question. Not to bother you, i would just like to see if you have any update on that? 🙂

Really like the latest NVG release, really nice.  Excited to see how you expand this, and your other planned releases out.

ADDED - USP_Gear_Nvg_ACE for optional ACE NVG compatibilities and white phosphorous effects

I can't find this (.pbo?) in the download, was it kept out after the release notes were written?  I'm cool with waiting, just curious if I'm not looking in the right place for it.

11 hours ago, The Flying Gasmask said:

Hi, i asked about a TYR PICO quite a while back and you said it wasn't out of the question. Not to bother you, i would just like to see if you have any update on that? 🙂

Nothing new to report. Got a long list of items that are still laying around which have work to be done yet before being game ready, so can't really say much more on it until we have caught ourselves up a bit.

6 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

I can't find this (.pbo?) in the download, was it kept out after the release notes were written?  I'm cool with waiting, just curious if I'm not looking in the right place for it.

Yeah that was a mistake. The pbo isn't included with that download. But to remedy that, we have just now released the USP Gear - ACE module which will contain all of our ACE compat files.

USP Gear - ACE v0.8.0 Released!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2056229605

Currently includes USP Gear Nvg (ACE) for a first glimpse into our gear interaction system. More compat files will be added as other gear modules are released.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Synchronized said:

Are helmet´s protection ratings fixed now?

Since there hasn't been an actual update lodged to the original USP workshop upload, I would assume not.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they might upload a separate 'new mod' for the new and improved content, then either remove or merge the original mod into its packs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Synchronized said:

Are helmet´s protection ratings fixed now?

No, those will be fixed with the release of the updated USP_Gear_Head pbo. 

• Like 1

Click the picture to see the rest of the WIP on the 31s...

Ua1ECk6.png

If you want to leave some suggestions on what to add to the 31s, textures for them or whatever do it over there.

• Like 7

links on armaholic does not work for USP Gear NVG and core, and as always beautiful models

And the Steam DCMA strikes begin...
You guys have this covered right? 🙏🤞

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, RabidStoat said:

You’re kidding...

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Jig0 said:

links on armaholic does not work for USP Gear NVG and core, and as always beautiful models

That's true, we do not support mirrors of our content. We upload it to the Steam Workshop and that will (for now) be the only place to get it from.

46 minutes ago, RabidStoat said:

We're working on it!

• Like 6