Keep up the awesome work!  Your work is far beyond anyone else!

• Like 2

Well i hope so  as i wrote - adding proper (proxies?) mag pouches when u put mags in there and grenades would be so awesome 🙂

I wouldn't hold your breath on mag proxies for vests as far as i am aware its never been done before in any game. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, rangerskull said:

u mean those helmets are available on the USP gear pack?

that's not what I ment but I don't know about Disgusting_Man

I would love these helmets to be added, there isn't a single mod for arma with proper side rails.

the few besides rhs that have rails have opscore xp rail like the new cod.

this makes no sense to to me.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, GYSGTTAYLOR said:

are any mich/ach helmets with opscore side rails planned?

MICH helmets with rails are on the way, just haven't gotten back around to them quite yet.

And some more WIP for you guys. Had some fun with this and got a preview ready for a full head-to-toe setup, including a look at the first JPC2 loadout and the Airframe which has received many improvements. This has been a nice benchmark for us to see much of the new content and upgrades pulled together for a full kit. Some great things coming.

4Sk6ZTBSUjnGxQ-L9W5KckcY8pSbKAdLsKlS5m5JqRDuRhOF0JxoZclZ7D43i721aXumbcbAeaCV-XX_lC55hO3ra2YvhzUiu1wxzkWROhEdtiTk8cMLJePW

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

On 1/12/2020 at 10:27 PM, Siege-A said:

MICH helmets with rails are on the way, just haven't gotten back around to them quite yet.

And some more WIP for you guys. Had some fun with this and got a preview ready for a full head-to-toe setup, including a look at the first JPC2 loadout and the Airframe which has received many improvements. This has been a nice benchmark for us to see much of the new content and upgrades pulled together for a full kit. Some great things coming.

not sure whether you have mentioned, mu unit using your mod in ever missions now, but due to the lack of PLA camo we only use limited uniform and gears that without any camo texture during missions, so any plan for camo from China pla? If you already have that in plan it would be great, and thank you for making the mod.

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14

22 hours ago, Reptilienski said:

so any plan for camo from China pla?

Hi, thank you for using USP. Unfortunately, we do not have any plans of adding PLA gear or camouflages to USP. Our main goals lie with NA and EU equipment and the available camouflages will match that decision.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2020 at 7:13 PM, Reptilienski said:

but due to the lack of PLA camo we only use limited uniform and gears that without any camo texture during missions, so any plan for camo from China pla?

There will never be camo from china added to the mod. As markoef stated it will only ever be real NATO/EU allies.

• Like 1

Hey USP with team with the advanced ACE features you guys are planning/have done.

Is having a flippers item in a backpack then putting them on and then the outfit the player is wearing acts like the base game wet suit possible? IE..Faster swimming and diving etc..

Or would a version of each outfit with flippers be required? 

• Confused 1

On 1/19/2020 at 10:15 PM, kilo-bravo said:

Hey USP with team with the advanced ACE features you guys are planning/have done.

Is having a flippers item in a backpack then putting them on and then the outfit the player is wearing acts like the base game wet suit possible? IE..Faster swimming and diving etc..

Or would a version of each outfit with flippers be required? 

I don't think it's technically possible to add flipper models to the feet of a "random" unit and work perfectly in multiplayer.

So it would require the models present in the unit model and a special config entry to show/hide them.