7 hours ago, warden_1 said:

Needless to say I will find a way to do it eventually, but I only do these pattern scans when my bluescreen setup is taken down. Lately it has been up as I have been getting the scan process for helmets nailed down, which if you check the reddit page and compare the new scans to the old ones you will notice they are significantly better all the way down to the embossed size label on the inside of the opscores... all of this takes a lot of trial and error. For further updates and info I post fairly often about this side of the mod here.

dLZExZa.png

Holy Cow!! You guys are scanning stuff! I have never seen such a dedicated team of modders. You guys rock. The community can finally have a top notch, legit and handcrafted mod. Hopefully, people will use this mod and stop circulating and flooding the community with stolen and ripped content (mostly the chinese crap). Good luck team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Shanil said:

One more question if you don't mind. Are there any plans to add retention lanyard to the pants?

Yes, we do have plans to eventually add forms of retention lanyards to certain pants.

18 minutes ago, markoef said:

Yes, we do have plans to eventually add forms of retention lanyards to certain pants.

Cool

6 hours ago, markoef said:

No clue, stuff gets released when it's ready and we feel happy putting it in. There is no saying in when specific stuff gets in, and even if we knew we wouldn't go in on it.
We're hoping to release more stuff soon (remember everyone has a different impression of 'soon'). But we have a lot of work ahead in fixes as well as other stuff that we want to implement in terms of compatibility.

Totally understandable, especially with a project like this one. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with, thanks for all your hard work.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, warden_1 said:

Please stop commenting on stuff you have no clue about, it isn't useful. When the patterns are final they will be color corrected to reflect the real life patterns in various materials and in some cases worn/dirtied slightly. If they still stick out at that point then you'll probably have to just play a different map or use an alternate MC pattern.

I'm talking about the photos you guys posted! Where are you guys getting your Multicam from?

6 minutes ago, Fros7bite said:

I'm talking about the photos you guys posted! Where are you guys getting your Multicam from?

It probably sticks out in that picture so bad because of the pretty extreme depth of field...

9 hours ago, Shanil said:

One more question if you don't mind. Are there any plans to add retention lanyard to the pants?

Yeah, a Yates PRL with a Kong QD. This is the mid poly model OMA made, its pretty nice.

download.png1288184_image.png

2 hours ago, Fros7bite said:

The current MC was created from some higher resolution photos of the pattern Crye released.

9 hours ago, Shanil said:

Holy Cow!! You guys are scanning stuff! I have never seen such a dedicated team of modders. You guys rock. The community can finally have a top notch, legit and handcrafted mod. Hopefully, people will use this mod and stop circulating and flooding the community with stolen and ripped content (mostly the chinese crap). Good luck team.

Thanks, I hope one day people aren't stealing content left and right... but sadly I think thats a tad too optimistic as long as its seen as acceptable by most of the community.

• Like 7

On 9/29/2018 at 6:31 AM, marek1986 said:

Please, dont forget about vests with 2 Falcon III radios.

We didn't forget:

xk5Q_8dv7_Lx66uPp36-h_30k3dlvtA5rH0GZtRb

More renders at the usual locations.

• Like 16
  • Haha 2

G'day @Siege-A,

Are you guys still planning on allowing different pouch configurations on the vests/plate carriers through the use of hidden selections and configs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day @Siege-A,

Are you guys still planning on allowing different pouch configurations on the vests/plate carriers through the use of hidden selections and configs?

Absolutely. Of course there are limits to how involved that will be, since we can't just let everyone hand place things where they want. So its more or less going to be a bunch of hiddenSelections on a preconfigured loadout (loaded to the max), where players can hide any of the pouches/accessories on the loadout that they would like to. Essentially building your own and making it as lightweight/less-cluttered as you need it to be. For a little example from the above setup, this is basically how much of it could be hidden down to the base version of that particular loadout (tourniquet can be hidden as well). 

4wJVemOGz82FiwFa5X1BkA1OPlQfJNJkqTH9GUIx

• Like 12

Impressive stuff.

Especially those helmet scans!

• Like 1

G'day @Siege-A,

That's great news. I love the idea so far. Looking forward to setting up my own loadouts. ARMA3 Dress-up just got so much better!!!😁

• Like 3

I don't if this has been asked before, but do you guys plan on adding wound textures for the uniforms?

On 8/8/2019 at 4:38 AM, uzabit said:

I don't if this has been asked before, but do you guys plan on adding wound textures for the uniforms?

For sure, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

All kinds of upgrades for the NVG's by the coming update, as well as a few new sets to add to the mix. Really good stuff. Here's a quick rundown of the additions and their credits:

• PVS-14 model by Warden_1, with modification by Foxone.
  • Mini N/SEAS model by Warden_1.
  • PVS-15 model by Lennard, with modification by me.
  • New custom NV Scope views created by Dirks and myself.
  • Lyy Amao has also created numerous LODs for our current NV sets for optimal performance.

As always, drop by our subreddit to check out more renders.

JqV7FX4.pngpkvIkMF.pngwOcxRFn.png2eTZone.png

New (WIP) NV Scope views which have been incorporated on all corresponding sets:

2k3Ot2t.pngMM4YGc4.pnggSon0Zf.png

And lastly we have a new MICH2000 model created and contributed by Zeealex.

cC0ntBJ.png

• Like 23

I love the spray painted textures zeealex does. Sabre as well love his spray textures.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, Siege-A said:

Absolutely. Of course there are limits to how involved that will be, since we can't just let everyone hand place things where they want. So its more or less going to be a bunch of hiddenSelections on a preconfigured loadout (loaded to the max), where players can hide any of the pouches/accessories on the loadout that they would like to. Essentially building your own and making it as lightweight/less-cluttered as you need it to be. For a little example from the above setup, this is basically how much of it could be hidden down to the base version of that particular loadout (tourniquet can be hidden as well). 

Sorry for the dumb question, but I might be slightly out of the loop. Is the hiddenSelections feature already a thing, or something that's going to be implemented later? I've just never heard of it before, have I been missing out on something?

While I wait for another Maritime I will be trying to get some of the easier pouches and shoes scanned. Here is an example of a finished scan without the high res texture:

bMzxtFz.png

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Ghost19 said:

Will you add ACE compatibility for the NVG ?

I believe that the above images are of ace compat in play. Just like normal ace nods, you can see people in the dark outline, just barely. (white VR men)

2 hours ago, Searing Star said:

I believe that the above images are of ace compat in play. Just like normal ace nods, you can see people in the dark outline, just barely. (white VR men)

No, This is not, it looks like but it’s a custom vision of the nvg made by USP team.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:28 PM, Ghost19 said:

Will you add ACE compatibility for the NVG ?

What exactly do you mean with ACE compatibility for our NODs?

On 8/16/2019 at 9:51 AM, Ghost19 said:

No, This is not, it looks like but it’s a custom vision of the nvg made by USP team.

Yes, we made our own scopemodels for the NODs.

Some incredible things in the works:

tBq9Ulu.png

• Like 25

17 hours ago, markoef said:

What exactly do you mean with ACE compatibility for our NODs?

Yes, we made our own scopemodels for the NODs.

I mean when NVGs have the Ace nvg scopemodels. 

4 hours ago, Ghost19 said:

I mean when NVGs have the Ace nvg scopemodels. 

We have those right now, we are planning on changing them out for our own scopemodels.

• Like 1