Glad to be able to provide pictures for this amazing mod and see its development first hand 🙂

Some of the PMAGs/M4 mags in the chest rigs and plate carriers look under scaled to the ones on the weapons, it's very noticeable on the S&S plate frame and the fast mag. 
Put one of Toadies PMAGS/EMAG/STANAGS on the front of the plate frame and it's much taller than the ones currently on your vests, the fastmags need scaled up a bit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, road runner said:

Some of the PMAGs/M4 mags in the chest rigs and plate carriers look under scaled to the ones on the weapons, it's very noticeable on the S&S plate frame and the fast mag. 
Put one of Toadies PMAGS/EMAG/STANAGS on the front of the plate frame and it's much taller than the ones currently on your vests, the fastmags need scaled up a bit.  

I noticed that as well, its still a WIP so lets hope they fix it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, road runner said:

6 hours ago, MaL1203 said:

I noticed that as well, its still a WIP so lets hope they fix it.

No problem. The Plateframe loadout was just an example/test, and nothing final. I was working with a half magazine model when I set it up, and never did a comparison with others. But we have some full magazine models to set them up properly once we get back to them. Got many new loadouts on the way and being worked on currently, so you can bet it'll be fixed up before any release is made. 

• Like 12

Might be something kind of dumb I'm gonna ask but has the mod released yet? 'Cause I'm seeing allot of guys posting photos with #USP.

2 hours ago, FZE said:

Might be something kind of dumb I'm gonna ask but has the mod released yet? 'Cause I'm seeing allot of guys posting photos with #USP.

early access/alpha testing. still not fully relace to public.

I remember reading that wip photos are allowed. USP is WIP.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

How would you see WIP if it wasn't posted in the WIP thread?

I don’t think he’s referring to other threads in this forum.

I’ve seen pictures of USP’s kit (from known testers mind you) on r/ArmA and r/ArmAphotography. He could be referring those?

1 hour ago, shadeops21 said:

I’ve seen pictures of USP’s kit (from known testers mind you) on r/ArmA and r/ArmAphotography. He could be referring those?

I assume you can take pictures of your unreleased content and put them on other forums. Just not these.

I cannot wait for this to come out for my unit to look all pretty like! Keep up the great work!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, shadeops21 said:

Hey there, I own the r/ArmaPhotography sub, could you point me to the people posting USP?

33 minutes ago, TheSenDest said:

Hey there, I own the r/ArmaPhotography sub, could you point me to the people posting USP?

PM’ed.

• Like 1

Another round of screens from our testers:

Spoiler

kccvWjcaCfZVW9L4AoUYfYL6RO3Ff9Lu5Ijjlq_ZONw2uFPPW31csdOb5yi9J187Rw-1dWJ5_rxxGQXq7P3aHI9U1u8ECqOoJMoZw1ALlHKOGJ5hEpRrtTPXk5gIJJDuT6JBZhCxtM5r9x_84h18B2i_ghErt-jtAWCjdtNOk_2hzChNHuBcua3M7OBMBpmdAsq4WMtPyqTmMNDi76e8lhxwtJqFEvGTc7IEJcDbpkYU89fw

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

That night time one is almost a black screen lmfao, The rest are good!

4 minutes ago, MaL1203 said:

That night time one is almost a black screen lmfao, The rest are good!

I actually like that one.. if the green glow was seen I'd use it as a desktop background 

1 minute ago, road runner said:

I actually like that one.. if the green glow was seen I'd use it as a desktop background 

I wish the green glow showed as well, would be neat.

Your testers have not done your mod any justice by posting pictures with various other "tacticool" mods, it's extremely hard to even tell what undersige item i'm looking at in your photos. I see a whole bunch of other mods. What are they showcasing of yours? Plate carriers? Uniforms? Only curious so that I may enjoy your hard work.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, warlord554 said:

Your testers have not done your mod any justice by posting pictures with various other "tacticool" mods, it's extremely hard to even tell what undersige item i'm looking at in your photos. I see a whole bunch of other mods. What are they showcasing of yours? Plate carriers? Uniforms? Only curious so that I may enjoy your hard work.

Everything I've done so far has only been USP items. I'm sure the same goes for the other media people as well

2 hours ago, warlord554 said:

While we thank you for your opinion; Our Testers main focus is testing the mod to make sure we can release a stable product for the community. The current artwork posted is simply a bi-product of testing. As @TheSenDest stated, the majority if not all of the kit, posted in the released artwork comprises of our own content. As stated before in this thread, multiple mods have been donated to our team and we're working on engineering those items. Any similarity is likely due to this fact. As in the past we will continue to post photographs that contain only USP content, if they do not we will annotate it beneath the photo as we have previously. 

Much love,

USP Team

• Like 6