3 hours ago, RealMister said:

I believe the uniform in the WIP picture you are referring to is AOR2 as apposed to tiger stripe.

Mate you can't mistake tiger stripe.

8 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

Mate you can't mistake tiger stripe.

You're probably right I'm just not seeing it.

10 minutes ago, RealMister said:

You're probably right I'm just not seeing it.

On the first post by siege there is a link to a google photos page with all the wip he has posted 

Here https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOvpp-6_ppjBilAWiumwiwWoGJt20jm6llSEG1zkcubfiNfcDh1m1hQTFglHuhhYw?key=cl9ZLWtMTGtYNWZ4VHRmREN1RzcweUd1VzVrN1l3

• Like 2

With the sheer amount of gear you guys are adding to this project, we're gonna' need BIS to rework the Aresenal in order to find it all!

Stellar work as always guys.

• Like 3

Hell yeah! Finally! A plate carrier with a chest rig set up. Been looking for more chest rig stuff that has a plate carrier with it or a warlord chest rig. Keep up the awesome work~

Just to make things clear before any drama happens, the guy who posted promotional screenshots of USP was also running separate ripped content in the pic. USP is 100% original content and it was just a mistake on the posters part.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BLKOUT666 said:

Just to make things clear before any drama happens, the guy who posted promotional screenshots of USP was also running separate ripped content in the pic. USP is 100% original content and it was just a mistake on the posters part.

Well unfortunately the drama is already happening, everyone should be aware of our forum rules. Ripped content is prohibited, as you would expect as these are the official forums. Any further issues will lead to forum further infractions and if necessary the closure of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Well unfortunately the drama is already happening, everyone should be aware of our forum rules. Ripped content is prohibited, as you would expect as these are the official forums. Any further issues will lead to forum further infractions and if necessary the closure of this thread.

Yeah, that's unnecessary. I was simply stating that it was a mistake for the person to be running ripped mods while taking promo screenshots for USP and letting everyone know that the piece of equipment that is ripped is not apart of USP so another Project Zenith/VSM thread blow up happens.

7 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Once again, yet another report of ripped/banned content. 

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Well unfortunately the drama is already happening, everyone should be aware of our forum rules. Ripped content is prohibited, as you would expect as these are the official forums. Any further issues will lead to forum further infractions and if necessary the closure of this thread.

No offense, but doesn't look like any drama to me, rather a misunderstanding that was easily cleared up. Nothing like the drama that has been brought up in many other threads around here, but that's besides the point. Also, why is there so much hostility in the air? Have I/we done something so terribly wrong or had a troubled history in these forums to become a target for some reason? Seems this mod has been wrongly accused of many things over the past few months by certain individuals, which you all have witnessed yourselves, and we have always been straight forward and honest with you. If you're saying that once again we have been reported to be using stolen/ripped content in this mod, then you or the people that made those claims are sadly incorrect. Because I can prove that everything found within USP Gear is and always has been 100% legitimate and properly used content which we have full permissions to use. If you'd like to have an inspection of our source content, I'd be glad to help. I can't speak for any content shown/seen outside of this mod, and if there was something in the screenshots which was forbidden, I had no knowledge of it and will apologize on the behalf of our whole mod team. It wasn't a part of USP Gear and doesn't represent what the mod is composed of. Not sure why screenshots from anyone else, apart from myself or the development team, would lead to the closure of my own thread. I'm not arguing with you, so don't take my response the wrong way, but I'm just confused why this mod as a whole is held responsible here. Can't say it paints the best image for what we have expressed about our desire to deliver completely legitimate content with the mod, when the thread is being tainted with reports of having/using ripped assets.

• Like 31

It would help if the reporter and/or admins were more specific with what is apparently/actually stolen...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hvymtal said:

It would help if the reporter and/or admins were more specific with what is apparently/actually stolen...

Possibly was done in DM as to remove any excess drama?

15 hours ago, Siege-A said:

It wasn't a part of USP Gear and doesn't represent what the mod is composed of. Not sure why screenshots from anyone else, apart from myself or the development team, would lead to the closure of my own thread. I'm not arguing with you, so don't take my response the wrong way, but I'm just confused why this mod as a whole is held responsible here. Can't say it paints the best image for what we have expressed about our desire to deliver completely legitimate content with the mod, when the thread is being tainted with reports of having/using ripped assets.

At some point, the question is going to have to be asked if the rules regarding this forum are being fairly applied. If the thread starter/mod creator is complying, yet there are generic statements of ripped content and public declarations of thread closure, then communication is not being effectively utilized.

I'm nobody but a forum user, but from the outside looking in, issues would be better resolved in PM's rather than folks airing grievances in public, whether they be moderators or content creators.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi USP team - made account just to chime in something really really simple.

I've noticed a lot of Arma 3 mods making this little mistake and I thought I'd just volunteer a suggestion, I understand if there's a reason for certain things but here I go anyway.

When putting magazines in a plate carrier vs a belt, the direction it is facing matters a lot; it determines how quickly you can draw a mag and what direction it is facing when you bring it up next to the weapon. Operators will usually either grab a magazine Index method (downward claw- 4 fingers on one side, thumb on the other, gripping the bottom of the mag almost like you'd pick up something gross) or Beer Can (imagine holding a beer can, you grab the mag so when it comes up it's held like that, bullets at the top, gripping the sides of the mag). This is easier to see in a video rather than typing so a quick youtube/google will make it clear if youre interested, but there's a point to what I am saying:

Generally, guys will grab mags on the front of a plate carrier Index, so the curve of the mag should be pointing to their shooting arm. Mags on their belt (almost always stored on their non-dominant side) they grab Beer Can, so the curve of the mag should point away from their shooting arm. I've noticed some USP plate carrier images with mag pouches have the mags pointing the wrong way, which would make reloading quickly very difficult. Do some googling of dudes rocking STANAG/PMAGs in a PC, you'll pick up on what I mean.

Not trying at all to be patronizing! I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about and maybe the mod is just in early stage. Just want to help/educate if I can. 🙂

Thanks!

• Like 6

Small update for you guys. Got some exciting things going on and a few more community members which have joined the project. We've also kicked off our first round of testing for RC1 and that's been going very well, which we should also have some media rolling in sometime this week from it. And while the test build was a good indicator of what can be expected, we still kept a few surprises hidden away for the right time. As for the new staff, we have @s.rodge and @RabidusUK jumping on board with us, both with skills in modeling and texturing. Then we also have G.Smith which has begun helping us with our NVG interfaces and features so we can start getting all that worked in. Definitely looking forward to the added manpower, allowing us to continue bringing you all the most varied and custom content we can within one mod.

And of course a little WIP. First up is some new pouches developed by the AMF team and kindly donated to us by Krogar to use within USP, since we keep a very close relationship between both teams. Got them ported in and added some MC texture variants for them.

gvkoPG9NitiVoY9wtsLl5ETv-qZ_No8XPUU6lzQ28W11YiibM5gGNuz_Uy136Wy2kYal_APYMh9_KW-TQS9xHIS_aID2Ny7TNWnIgxFW1t2AkSXFXDq_HeeH4npIunNXlCgC3aInIPISqSGaYM1Px7wVV9p1kv09l2Y1UThAwlHFAEeE92vk9CRDBjCeDK1nG18IuHUO

Then a quick glimpse at the Harris AN/PRC-163 that S.Rodge is creating for us as his first entry to the project:

ZaRdeRC_rS_kIGc9KMsytpbwVL3vmhzMVYlGixXl

And finally, just some awesomeness:

oUxnm_-z4ueql0OKQ_X65mfLi4eq_mNhpvxkqvnK

• Like 39
  • Thanks 4

And as promised, here's some media screens that were taken from our tester teams, during our first round of tests for RC1. We'll begin the second phase this upcoming week, where a bit more content will be added and we'll further refine things for the public release. We are pretty pleased with how things have gone with it so far, and while it still doesn't quite match the final quality of what we have planned for the project as a whole, the feedback has been very positive. The support from the community for this mod has been overwhelming and we can't thank you all enough, including for those that decided to jump in and help. Enjoy the screens (spoiler below) and we'll be updating you guys more as we move another step closer to release.

Spoiler

_5JrU2bwy15NGhHHEMRUF4TQphBOGUPZLblIxaWTwPEoMv2N5ROqaEyvvnrYbcEZQE8JOvg_r5osGHUQJaVpreKmlssaqMJXgNmg7AxI4sqRa1rTzu1KnuhGIS3nz0QMw_pLOM9-F1hY3z8TKATf6XghjEm0B2HZcnxwikEl3xeohtSe55ug4dsvSfDvvvOX-pDXOZL1dCX71V08hrGzhFhpOoKJkbM8EySJjxscz0vuWYrBmpuvH6N8jxKxxin0oC8r4-ntQUVVBfB4_jBl6aW0wWUWb2ZtvXng4fxaecCgWUZ6cBRCPOGpd1AnGPpjyJOVb8rTy_7oUHi2uYZog4ZaVDLQnoV8e5bPa4BkJhqqn8kfYKdYmR-71BH7fg0Js9b6Q08vYrnjLDFoicyru5t5pXy2ONVS9xE0rgkbL9YhgfgHq0TyklaHsdB2o6q3t20lfNGjgMJ35baUIGYLCqJ79fLPLPiqkLG5w9ZjY1gNPPqV4MHg8l4f4vKCzOwjNIyCJHQ40PAQ0B_0ehy-J52jGgxpOzYrWv6L7uEhNL-qVeHJwhSIOckr8AKELa1n8o6Cm7U06kplz7tRQASpg9NKoL8kheCJ1nL_0mKtYivgGmkREp7YznVnkd4nzYYCQUfEJi7LdFUyED8maE5iEwotkHKpGSh7cYFJWo6I8R3oLfg5eSvxgVC9QsxFn067g4Rc0mvEphdUSnqXARx-pn2cCdAQghjpBerHI71ALL0FjVIAFuJglGnJXIOBMOZx7FHBJOIulgJrVUB6QhF3mBcEZn75bG7YM4f8osHL2LCJcAg80stLMzmNrpweIJve4K7DmEpewV6pXnMn2kdImyZPtDIdZbe09apndVOKNSOduzkQiiKbIv7Dm8JTZFllCzLuqGfoOJEV64ASVKHz8aY4

• Like 28

Is it possible to make items disappear as you use them? Smoke, Mags, frags etc.. 

4 hours ago, Paralysis535 said:

Why the OOF?

It's akin to saying "Wow"