6 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

Underseige lives in the area in American that's been hit by the hurricane I believe.

Go the discord for more chats if you want 

This is correct.  Siege lives in the city that was hardest hit of any area by Hurricane Florence.  Catastrophic flooding, etc.  It could be some time before he is able to get back to modding as I'm sure he has some very big "real life" concerns at the moment, as you would expect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No need to panic, I have made it back and all is well. Probably the worst hurricane I've ever been through in this area, but luckily we made it through just fine without any serious damage. So I'm back in the swing of things and have begun work on the mod again. Only catch now is I'm gonna be swamped with real life work, since I have a hardwood flooring business, and the calls have already been swarming in. But nothing to be worried about, I'll still be putting in plenty of time here to get that first release out to the public and keep moving things forward. I know I had slated that release to be already dropped by now, but I can't control the weather and it was definitely a set back for me. Good news is, even in my absence, this amazing team has still been hard at work keeping things going. It was very nice to see so much progress being made on return and can't wait to get some of the WIP images up for you guys...OMA has a few more goodies to show off.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

glad your back and everything is good siege! went through the last couple hurricanes down here in Florida last couple years and i know it is no amount of fun but you and yours is safe and thats all that matters!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to hear that you're all right Siege. Bet your business is going to be thriving for the foreseeable future. Still can't wait to see more and really can't wait for that public release. 

• Thanks 1

The other items weren't quite ready yet, so I'll just show this one off to you guys for now.

TYR Tactical PICO Assaulters Plate Carrier

URjFNPNskSi9HiarWnRty_7QXtNBi2sC7Ow3-0PMYW6UuJCuARPSbmu-H2HNTA9cwY5S1XydLKdMEMyzpBMWfeJmSjGHJZDfDObGZHYiWljmJ8AQvmNBXAgH9avNWtEW7OZeDxZ0u0WRav_aGyGHB_IA2HAUHhWH

• Like 16

Oh and I was just curious, is there any chance that there might be a Peltor Comtac IV in the mod at some point?

8 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

Oh and I was just curious, is there any chance that there might be a Peltor Comtac IV in the mod at some point?

Cap_1.png

Cap_2.png

mf1XB6Y.png

1xc3Tcj.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Tactical earbuds confirmed

CUP had us beat to a new pair of PVS15s, but here's to come.

PVS15, Wilcox L4G24, partially finished Blast Gauge, Wilcox MHRS and MSA TC2001 

XmHavgD.png

alxyjzE.png

IuANxwh.png

• Like 20

While we're showing off all these new goodies in the making, time to reveal OMA's latest and most impressive work yet (feels like I say that everytime). This item set will surely be a treat once finished, as it is a field that is overlooked very much in the world of Arma as far as new assets go. 

Draeger LAR-V & Kirby Morgan M48 MOD-1 Dive Mask

gQlrbLJkpcccr6-fiIIJBatiaWJA83PCAyi6p3nJ133bSGEoRMLpwPbOxdDW6G7lZ7dTQxojrzeVCg17lkxqjLgYBbsX1WC6L88IC4kS8HbtoqYleT0U5Tyerfj1v_2hWCnI-7sXtvlZcteyWtAwA2VdJgQJKPRT5p8aEGdWD35CjcDoT8onxNXqavkT0gpMA4uf0cso

• Like 30

Wow, you were right in saying that is most impressive work to date. The detail in the mask and on the rebreather are amazing.

• Like 1

Hi i just supporter you on patreon all you stuff looks amazing !

• Thanks 1

Can't wait for this gear to be released to the public! It all looks outstanding!!

• Like 2

So uhhh….when are we going to lift radio silence? lol hope all is well guys 

Don't panic, we're all still here. Nothing exciting to note, just busy as hell with post-hurricane work for me. I have about a week before starting my next job, so this will give me a good window to get some things done for the mod. I'm not gonna attempt to give anymore ETA's here, since I'm terribly bad at keeping them and don't always have the time I'd like to work on things. All I will say at this point, guaranteed, the first release will hit before end of the year. We could have went ahead and made a release, but I think all of us can agree that we didn't wanna work all this time just to put out the mod with a rehash of other mods as its main component. We are trying to fit in as many of our own, original models and assets before that happens, so there is more to offer from the start. 

Since it has been rather quiet around here, I'll at least throw up some WIP of one of our new helmet models from OMA. This one was primarily created for the AMF mod (which we work closely with), but will be added into USP as well. 

MSA Gallet TC800

PneTeUYlgfMagxL8KIeG8-cG9Behpz98bza4yhfu_2yosOpBovytAKRhqdzKbtTZznHdlwVkKIHx2UBr-M7GadjCYNTvSkQzbWvDPrnajz_lTleBdkww8j2JR1q6Ed3ITyUuYd_97SC_ylu1gDyvrTrstkV2Fzil

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Siege-A said:

[snip]

I got some time off coming up... you guys need any help cleaning up still?

The French are gonna love you

• Like 1

11 hours ago, broduz said:

I got some time off coming up... you guys need any help cleaning up still?

What you talkin, help cleaning up hurricane debris? Nah, most of that has been taken care of. FEMA was running loads for about a month straight now and most of it is gone. I could always use a hand with the flooring work though, got enough jobs booked up now to last me into next year sometime.