Any chance of seing special maritime vests fitting for boarding teams in the future? Like distinct flotation devices or what you would call them.

Reference: https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fil:US_Navy_090219-N-1082Z-064_The_visit,_board,_search_and_seizure_team_from_the_Danish_flexible_support_ship_HDMS_Absalon_(L_16)_trains_trains_aboard_USS_Vella_Gulf_(CG_72).jpg

• Like 1

Some seriously good looking work happening here, wow!

Thanks for the hard work, Looking fwd to this gear drop!

Just a heads up to all the donators out there, we are gathering up everyone that is/has been granted early access so that a download link can be made available for the dev build. Currently the method will be done through our Discord channel, but in the event someone is not able to use it, we can sort it out through PM. For anyone that falls into this category, if you would please contact me through PM or Discord, with your username/email that was used for donation, we can get you set up from there. 

For those not familiar with this option, early access is a benefit to anyone that donates (or has donated) 10$ or more at once, at any point since this mods development. This applies to donations towards OMA's patreon page (linked in the OP), or Warden's material scanning (through Discord). Donations are totally optional, and a public release will still be coming not far after early access is granted, available to everyone. Things to keep in mind with this dev build, is everything within it may or may not contain issues/errors, and is still considered WIP. It is not allowed to be shared outside of the ones entitled to it, or all permissions will be revoked. Further terms and information will be provided before download.

WXV3pp6.png

• Like 8

While I may not have donated to your project I appreciate all the work everyone has done on this and cannot wait till the public release. And please share some more screenshots, preferably in-game once this private pack is released. 

• Like 2

Siege-A and group - Just wanted to say fantastic work, keep it up. I'm sure a ton of people are looking forward to this project releasing. 

Secondly, I just wanted to confirm that you are planning on adding ABU into the mix? I know you mentioned it in a previous post, but ABU tends to be forgotten (imagine that, lol). Also, If it's not slated for the current release where do I go to throw money at the project to get it in the next release? 

Thanks again, keep it up.

19 minutes ago, afsf06 said:

Secondly, I just wanted to confirm that you are planning on adding ABU into the mix? I know you mentioned it in a previous post, but ABU tends to be forgotten (imagine that, lol). Also, If it's not slated for the current release where do I go to throw money at the project to get it in the next release? 

Yeah we got ABU still on the board. Definitely won't make this initial release, as most the patterns will be basic to start with, which will be expanded over time. But if you would be interested in donating, feel free to visit OMA's patreon page listed in the OP.

i second siege one that one OMA's work is pretty legendary if the guy keeps up it hes gonna get snatched up by an actual studio IMO

• Like 1

Okay so we did slack up a bit on the screenshots up here, but that doesn't mean we haven't still been getting plenty of them. So to make it easier for you guys to check out the WIP pics for this mod, or catching up on ones missed, we have a nice WIP gallery compiled for you. This gallery includes pretty much every single WIP pic taken from back when this mod was first in the making (October 2017) all the way to now. It's got quite a library for you guys to look through. All images shown in Discord are added to this album as well. I'll also get the OP updated with this album link for easy access.

Mppk6zx.png

Then I'd like to also give you guys a preview of one of our new models in the works from OMA. Seeing as he's had a good break since the last models of his were shown, he's back at it again with another list of assets in the making. This one is still unfinished, but already looks quite impressive:

Airborne Systems Intruder RA-1 Ram Air Parachute System

itLCvOinIqt3d_53NAU43Lcoy-tm8TM7AHcnEVzY-QA-bwMNMQ5h792GxR_HO2C-LqlOwRg5dii1Hdd3RH8ZVMAyfjRvxBTY8EGAbPAxiuyBTtNNMgLYJzMoop2qAMMHQ82wAw89bRrE0GvQZLyxERuv1IjQDO0VZpCL8rJH_KQ_TexOPxM5Ujk_rt55wgnAal1z0mcu l9MnNn-kc2giYFsiDg4tkFAcvsDJPTldf_TN9KtQ

• Like 20

Just WOW!!!!! I cannot wait to see the final product with the H.A.L.O/H.A.H.O gear! This pack is gonna have every single piece of gear i have been looking for in years for my GU. Keep up the insanely great work

So I'm a big gear nerd irl and have spent a lot more money on gear than I care to admit. But I just wanted to say I made an account just to tell you that this is absolutely amazing fantastic work. If you ever need a technical advisor on gear or anything like that I will gladly help out. Keep up the amazing work and have a great day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shakeandbake9000 said:

So I'm a big gear nerd irl and have spent a lot more money on gear than I care to admit. But I just wanted to say I made an account just to tell you that this is absolutely amazing fantastic work. If you ever need a technical advisor on gear or anything like that I will gladly help out. Keep up the amazing work and have a great day.

Thanks for the offer but quite a few of us have also spent more than we care to admit on gear.

39 minutes ago, SuicideCommando said:

Outstanding! I hope us non-financially contributing plebs don't have to wait too long. :D

Don't worry, it's not far behind. It was always planned that when the Early Access hit, the alpha release would follow around 2 weeks after. This gives us some good time to get things tested, fixed, and ready for the public release.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's sounds like a great plan Siege-A. I love what I've seen from your renders and what's in that preview pick so please, keep up the great work that you and your team are doing and thanks for making such high quality material for us to use. This has got to be one of my most anticipated mods for sure, can't wait to see that LBT-1961A completed. :P

• Like 1

OMA finished up the RA-1, and it looks to be one of his best works yet. More pics up in the gallery.

wUylWi6UWbZky86jSbj33Z5PqCUStZ4FbODpPbRQbCcCYWOltPzNc0xYu3Qem2i38akpOq65As5MvUHik0_ZecYL_5yv2L6Quk9R60qqsRwOIUnV_clxoI6o

• Like 14

And OMA has added another item to our airborne gear (more pics in the gallery):

MA2-30 Altimeter

Y4kVvaCIQFBg0nb0rVTdnNgguQm0j7el-Ewe7u8_rWLpX9jNPn0hfT-_r6EXiAABWcPezeElqvNGGO1A5-wI12YALlYQRC1hUU81x54TvKRMxSGTRRolnsn_avNN6duJgz8BSlxJXvnH1M_to74_zG1cpI6YC3oj

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Gimpy said:

Will it function correctly?

That's the goal. We can only work within the limits of the engine, So no promises.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, unearthedtru7h said:

That's the goal. We can only work within the limits of the engine, So no promises.

Thank you for giving it the good college try. 

11 hours ago, unearthedtru7h said:

Who is the masked man?

Hoping all is well. Felt like this page went a bit quiet as of late...?

Underseige lives in the area in American that's been hit by the hurricane I believe.

Go the discord for more chats if you want 

• Thanks 1