On 9/21/2022 at 5:27 PM, Reid1993 said:

Hello i commented on you workshop page but i wanted to ask here also i was just wondering if this vest is from your mod or not if it isnt i apologize i have been looking for this vest for a while now https://m.imgur.com/a/xdSw9Mw

Not ours. We do have a JPC2 that will be included with our vest update, but that one isn't from our mod.

• Like 1

May i suggest to you  Opscore sentry XP Mid Cut  and Caiman ballistic helmets ? 

And your balaclavas are very good looking but sadly they are clipping with every helmets' straps,are you guys considering making helmets compatible with your balaclavas in next headgear update? That would be awesome.

9 hours ago, Rainyday68 said:

May i suggest to you  Opscore sentry XP Mid Cut  and Caiman ballistic helmets ? 

With how short handed we are currently and the limited time the few of us have to work on the project, it is unlikely that we'll be taking on anymore requests/suggestions or adding too many more new assets (which require new models to be made) to our roadmap. Certain things will be an exception if we come across assets which are deemed necessary to our overall goals. This may change over time depending on whether we are able to pull more active devs onboard, but the current plans are to finish the model assets we already have available (which is still quite a bit). As for the Caiman ballistic helmets, you are kinda in luck there since that is something that we already had modeled awhile back but for the Caiman Hybrid bump helmet with addon ballistic plates, so maybe not what you are after. Though may still be awhile before that item is integrated into the mod as its fairly low on the priority list compared to others.
AL9nZEVnE-k_ffueMm9tlQ09NmxlvNQnV8GTEWCE

10 hours ago, Rainyday68 said:

And your balaclavas are very good looking but sadly they are clipping with every helmets' straps,are you guys considering making helmets compatible with your balaclavas in next headgear update? That would be awesome.

As far as our helmets in USP, yes we are making versions of them which fit better with the balaclavas and have minimal clipping. Every helmet has 2 different hidden selections for the straps; tight fit (for no balaclava) and loose fit (with balaclava). Those options will also be incorporated into the helmet ACE interactions, so the straps can be adjusted while playing if needed. But as for helmets from other mods/vanilla, not much we can do about that unless the balaclavas ever undergo further edits which could possibly make them more universally compatible. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Some new patterns being added to our packs. A few are still WIP and require further adjustments, but not far from having the base patterns complete. 
AL9nZEWdV2IP0UMgjz12S--samtJvEbNYgSPTO3TAL9nZEWU0pb621WMW3MoeI6lBxkIadfxPoAh66Mj

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Looking very nice. Is it planned for vests and helmets etc. to also be made with these camo patterns?

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 3:31 PM, skringas said:

Looking very nice. Is it planned for vests and helmets etc. to also be made with these camo patterns?

Yes, where it makes sense to do so. 

• Like 4

Cant wait, particularly for the aussie stuff, Thanks to you guys for this work

• Like 5

Lot of people make requests for gear, but I wanna have fun and set a challenge! 😁

For the Devs and whoever else, winner for recreating this shot of CBS's SEAL Team gets the cheap and hollow feeling of adulation and praise from the USP community!!! 🤣

seal_team.png

(Take this as a Joke or have fun and make the scene, your call Gents.)

• Like 1

Hi!Is the spcs model still in progress? I also see you have a usmc pc iii model. Do you still have some plan for it? Thank you.

Made some changes to our NVG pack. GPNVG18 have received a new overlay thanks to WolfeActual:
AL9nZEVpT9mk3o3Hh1Ujn1m6Djch7KqRR-uwj61t

And I took another shot at getting our NVG glow splash working and actually worked out something pretty decent. Happy enough with it now to fully implement across our nvg sets.
AL9nZEWuzFJk1OLGQQldNFEcuSO4XSwwFnBi77LRAL9nZEVd5QOLve-7SrQPN24p6vbDHdHf8Q3CHjs1AL9nZEU4ToVKprqOAk6Ow2Ff_uqmjDaR9uMahRftAL9nZEWAa3iuh96goLp9-T6HkGD-fMMPgcomgZcw

• Like 8

Will vests and helmets update ever ever ever ever be released? Or the project is abandoned?

On 9/9/2023 at 4:33 PM, Savoir said:

Will vests and helmets update ever ever ever ever be released?

Yes.

On 9/9/2023 at 4:33 PM, Savoir said:

Or the project is abandoned?

No. We do have a discord if you'd like to stay more up-to-date on progress but as was mentioned there, things have slowed substantially. Not as many active devs and nearly all of us have become more limited on our time modding, but progress is still being made towards release(s) even if not as fast as we'd like. Anyone with modding experience who'd be interested in helping to speed things along is more than welcome to contact us.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 4:55 PM, Siege-A said:

We do have a discord if you'd like to stay more up-to-date on progress

How or rather where can i find a link to the discord Server

also the models do look good hope there will be more