no need to apologize, it was after all just an estimate and not "we're 100% going to release it by then" so you really shouldn't worry about a delay especially because in your own words "it isn't far off now" 

Hope the New Year is bring you guys some extra creative motivation.... Looking forward to your next update :) 

Ah, so that's what happened to the discord channel. Looks I'll be using the forum for updates on the mod. Curious to see what amazing stuff is being worked on.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:06 AM, Bitesrad said:

Ah, so that's what happened to the discord channel. Looks I'll be using the forum for updates on the mod. Curious to see what amazing stuff is being worked on.

Could you link the discord please? The link on previous pages all say the link is invalid.

57 minutes ago, RealMister said:

Could you link the discord please? The link on previous pages all say the link is invalid.

The discord is closed off from the public, it is only for Devs

1 hour ago, Foxone said:

The discord is closed off from the public, it is only for Devs

Oh, okay. Thank you for the information.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, aptncy said:

There was some talk in the discord of potential ace compatibility, are there any plans to add ace hearing protection to the helmets/headsets which have modeled hearing protection?

ACE compatibility is in the plans. Main priority is the initial release, then we can take time to explore our options for additional features.

On 1/5/2019 at 11:54 AM, mannmitmaske said:

no need to apologize, it was after all just an estimate and not "we're 100% going to release it by then" so you really shouldn't worry about a delay especially because in your own words "it isn't far off now" 

Just remember my idea of 'far off' could be a bit different from others.

Quick progress update for everyone. We're still here, still working, and still getting shit done at our own pace. Release is still coming once we are comfortable with everything that will be included and worked out any issues. We've also brought on a new team member, @fingolfin, which is helping with some texture/retex work and can be seen below. Other than that, same grind it's always been with the same goal in mind. Enjoy the pics and there will be more updates coming soon.

First up, the Strandhogg retextures from fingolfin, very nicely done. The 4 original patterns for it were made by Sabre (MC,BLK,RG,CB), and of course we left those untouched.

COt9RkCgfl3E4riN5OguNt5R_y_F7jChv8Z4nHQjgAISrjxJF7A0NWGLYj-08ka-xgqucj-C2GmLdFMh

Here I had done the same for the Plateframe with some new patterns. Also adding a second camo selection to make setting up custom variants much easier and more diverse.

t9V7sXblea-GKNauoPt2nPQja_RzsmRDIxTWQjk9VVsO9yxYcVv1QXBvZ2n6wlvnyGDG0OLEqR6dYHcF

And finally some more awesome new model assets from OMA. 

Luminox Recon NAV SPC

tv0CJQpimTJjNLe-Ab8IDLXHaHqh30ZUP_gYF9yl

Eagle Industries Modular Assault Pack

8hy3-_3cQG_qYnJJOa17lduygXP8QSrW50F5wWby

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

WOOOOO MODULAR ASSAULT PACK YESSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

This is looking sooooooo promising, I cannot wait for this to come out.

• Like 1

Didt you Guys make a system so we can fit pouches? 

• Thanks 1

I understand that you're busy and that you have a lot on plate all ready, but I have an idea that you may like for a JTAC/CCT-- along with commander--style plate carriers. The kagwerks case (phone mounted to the chest molle on the JPC in the photo) mounts an android device to the users chest, or any other molle panel for that matter. This is paired with the Android Tactical Assault Kit, a real time battlefield map and BLUFOR tracker, similar to the CTAB mod. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/nexagvG 

18 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Quick progress update for everyone.

This is great and all, but.. 

On 9/29/2018 at 5:31 AM, marek1986 said:

Please, dont forget about vests with 2 Falcon III radios.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RealMister said:

I understand that you're busy and that you have a lot on plate all ready, but I have an idea that you may like for a JTAC/CCT-- along with commander--style plate carriers. The kagwerks case (phone mounted to the chest molle on the JPC in the photo) mounts an android device to the users chest, or any other molle panel for that matter. This is paired with the Android Tactical Assault Kit, a real time battlefield map and BLUFOR tracker, similar to the CTAB mod. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/nexagvG 

Don't you worry, we already have some of those items in the works 😉

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, unearthedtru7h said:

Don't you worry, we already have some of those items in the works 😉

Cool. Y'all are seriously on top things.

Awesome, I wear the First Spear Strandhogg PC for work and love it! Great work!

• Like 1

Just a small update I thought I would share with you guys. Been doing some work on Cunico's CPC to make the changes needed to convert it into a NCPC, as an additional item. Overall I think it turned out really nicely and all I need to do yet is some edits to the skeletal cummerbund to fix some of the areas where it became stretched. So for those thinking we were just gonna take these donated assets and simply repack them into a new mod, think again, because we are working to have many of our own custom variants for these items.

2UwkEesc3sP_-lb5YBCSByWY5UCvkvgdmrGC0ex0wDpSMeRGjgpKYd-FGGBnjwQGlz5PaNPTXgd91w5ZtxY9iFKgZfw7AI2rg-KcoJRDvvOvPVzMXMpzGea4

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

I'm in operators heaven! Can't wait for the release and ace compat! 

Are you gonna make it compatible with RHS? Or do you endeavour a more vanilla gear stat environment?

This is a very dumb and rather unrealistic idea, but do y'all have any plans to do tiger stripe uniforms/plate carriers? I think it would be pretty cool for NSW or PMC groups.

4 hours ago, RealMister said:

This is a very dumb and rather unrealistic idea, but do y'all have any plans to do tiger stripe uniforms/plate carriers? I think it would be pretty cool for NSW or PMC groups.

In one of the wip pictures there was a tiger stripe uniform and tiger and other camo mix.

7 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

In one of the wip pictures there was a tiger stripe uniform and tiger and other camo mix.

I believe the uniform in the WIP picture you are referring to is AOR2 as apposed to tiger stripe.

13 hours ago, RealMister said:

Spoiler

tgr_preview.pngScreenshot_12.png

Keep in mind, this is still WIP. USP will have various camouflage patterns.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, markoef said:

Hide contents

tgr_preview.pngScreenshot_12.png

Keep in mind, this is still WIP. USP will have various camouflage patterns.

Awesome.