Hi Devs!

Just some impressions of gameplay in the Heavy Armor Interiors.

For me, unfortunately,  playing inside the tank interiors, I got a big disappointment.  On the one hand, the player sees beautifully modeled interiors. Yes, from the visual point of view, it looks great,  but on the other hand, when you play inside, there is not even the slightest simulation which is necessary, according to the current interior.

The my first problem - the player teleports through the bulkheads of the vehicle.  I hope that there are people for whom this is also a problem.

Soldier can change his position (driver/gunner/commander) in half a one second and go through any walls not taking into account the current interior.

This point already leaves a not good impression for player.

Next, I continued to play and noticed that the internal simulation inside the any tank or APC is just zero!
After all this, I do not understand what the interior was for? It only looks nice but does not carry any functionality.

Devs and users, please look at these screenshots.

This is a interior of criticaly damaged tank:

21366045.jpg

21366057.jpg

You can see that this tank is damaged by 90-98%. 

"HULL", "ENGINE", "GUN", "LEFT TRACK", "RIGHT TRACK", "TURRET"they all have critical damages , but inside tank, there is not even the slightest visual sign of any damage!

a) where is the smoke inside the cabin?
b) where are the sparks?
c) why do all the devices work as if the tank is not damaged?
d) when you play in the cockpit there are no alarms! (alert sound, flashing light bulbs etc)
e) when players tank get heavy hits, player not observe any slightest shaking/sway

f) when players tank get heavy hits, player not observe any slightest sound of this heavy hit

g) at any damages the glass of observe windows do not have cracks

Devs, I hope after release TnaksDLC, you'll add at least a some simulation to beautiful interiors of all armored vehicles. 

If a tank of player get hit 120 mm or Missile Hit, then the player must feel it - there must be a sway and sound of hitting!

If the tank is critically damaged, then the player cabin should have smoke, sparks, the screens must have picture interference or even lost vision, there must also be alarms

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, mickeymen said:

Hi Devs!

Just some impressions of gameplay in the Heavy Armor Interiors.

For me, unfortunately,  playing inside the tank interiors, I got a big disappointment.  On the one hand, the player sees beautifully modeled interiors. Yes, from the visual point of view, it looks great,  but on the other hand, when you play inside, there is not even the slightest simulation which is necessary, according to the current interior.

The my first problem - the player teleports through the bulkheads of the vehicle.  I hope that there are people for whom this is also a problem.

Soldier can change his position (driver/gunner/commander) in half a one second and go through any walls not taking into account the current interior.

This point already leaves a not good impression for player.

Next, I continued to play and noticed that the internal simulation inside the any tank or APC is just zero!
After all this, I do not understand what the interior was for? It only looks nice but does not carry any functionality.

Devs and users, please look at these screenshots.

This is a interior of criticaly damaged tank:

21366045.jpg

21366057.jpg

You can see that this tank is damaged by 90-98%. 

"HULL", "ENGINE", "GUN", "LEFT TRACK", "RIGHT TRACK", "TURRET"they all have critical damages , but inside tank, there is not even the slightest visual sign of any damage!

a) where is the smoke inside the cabin?
b) where are the sparks?
c) why do all the devices work as if the tank is not damaged?
d) when you play in the cockpit there are no alarms! (sound, flashing light bulbs)
e) when players tank get heavy hits, player not observe any slightest shaking/sway

f) when players tank get heavy hits, player not observe any slightest sound of this heavy hit

g) at any damages the glass of observe windows do not have cracks

Devs, I hope after release TnaksDLC, you'll add at least a some simulation to beautiful interiors of all armored vehicles. 

If a tank of player get hit 120 mm or Missile Hit, then the player must feel it - there must be a sway and sound of hitting!

If the tank is critically damaged, then the player cabin should have smoke, sparks, screens must have picture interference or even lost vision, there must also be alarms

why report this now, why not 6 weeks ago?

48 minutes ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

why report this now, why not 6 weeks ago?

Hi, why I report this only now?

Before, I hoped that after the official release of Tank DLC (April 11, 2018), some simulation will be present in this update, at least in a minimalist form.

But when I got the official release I saw that the simulation inside the tank == 0

• Like 2