After I spent about 6 dollars into the game, I keep getting the [500] error. Is it server maintenance ? cause it's been going on for some hours now. I tried reinstalling but that hasn't worked.

It's been two days now and it's still bugged, is anyone else having this problem? I've tried re-installing the game and restarting my phone, still nothing.

2 minutes ago, Danygo_1 said:

It's been two days now and it's still bugged, is anyone else having this problem? I've tried re-installing the game and restarting my phone, still nothing.

I will let our community manager know regarding this issue, however its not likely anything will be done until normal business hours (9-5, Monday -Friday)

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

I will let our community manager know regarding this issue, however its not likely anything will be done until normal business hours (9-5, Monday -Friday)

thanks for the reply! and thanks for letting me know

Hello Danygo_1!

Please send me your in-game nickname in PM and we'll check the data for what is causing the error and we'll fix it.

thanks! the error is now gone  but I see that I lost my progress and my purchased command points. Can anything be done or will i have to start from the beginning ?

Hello Danygo_1!

We found a cause of the issue and released a fix. It should not affect your progress in the game in any way. We will solve this issue separately via PM. 

• Haha 1

Heyo same issue 2022 I believe it started 2 days ago? It's monday today so from what I've read can I expect it to be fixed till this week?

• Like 1

Hello i got The same problem but on android... I cant connect to the game servers please repair it i love all Arma games! 

• Like 1