June741

Arsenal Scripts restrict does not work

/*Arsenal*/
arsenalDefined = false;
gearRestriction = true;
execVM "Scripts\arsenal\arsenal.sqf";

_x execVM "scripts\arsenal\va_west.sqf"; 
    _x addAction ["<t color='#006bb3'>保存 装备</t>",{player setVariable ["derp_savedGear", (getUnitLoadout player)]; systemChat "装备保存";}];
} forEach arsenalArray;

// ---------------- eventhandlers to check for gear restrictions
waitUntil {arsenalDefined};
/*For after when people pick something up from the ground*/
player addEventHandler ["InventoryClosed", {[]execVM "scripts\arsenal\cleanInventory.sqf";}]; 
player addEventHandler ["Take", {[]execVM "scripts\arsenal\cleanInventory.sqf";}]; 
/*eventhandler that triggers after closing the arsenal*/
inGameUISetEventHandler ["Action", "
    if ( toLower (_this select 4) find 'arsenal' > -1 ) then{
        _player = _this select 0;
        [_player]spawn {
            waitUntil { sleep 0.1; isNull ( uiNamespace getVariable 'RSCDisplayArsenal' ) };
            [[], 'scripts\arsenal\cleanInventory.sqf'] remoteExec ['execVM', _this select 0, false];
        };
    };
    false
"]; 

The 3D editor displays: Error arsenalArray

missions:Invade_&_Annex_3_3_7.Altis

Join the server, there is a new version on there with the fixed version of the script.

7 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Join the server, there is a new version on there with the fixed version of the script.

OK,I'll try it

23 minutes ago, stanhope said:

I changed something on the basis of the original image. What files do I need to replace with the new version? Thank you for your help.

arsenalArray is defined in Local/localInit.sqf (line 31) which is called from initserver.sqf (line 12).

13 minutes ago, stanhope said:

arsenalArray is defined in Local/localInit.sqf (line 31) which is called from initserver.sqf (line 12).

The wrong tip seems to be solved. I'll try it again. I really thank you very much.
I can now try to add new launch weapons to the arsenal.
The previous mistakes led me to no way to add new weapons.

To add new weapons to certain roles you should look at these 2 files:
(scripts/arsenal)
arsenal.sqf
va_west.sqf

In arsenal.sqf a bunch of arrays of items/ammo/weapons are defined, in va_west some of these arrays (depending on your role) are added to an arsenal local to the player.

15 minutes ago, stanhope said:

I still have a problem. We have limited weapons and equipment. Sometimes the removal time is particularly long. Can this be changed?

Limited weapons & equipment should take less long to add to the arsenal because everything is added to the arsenal.  The entire arsenal is based upon whitelisting.  Nothing gets removed, there is only 1 blacklist in the original mission and it's basically redundant.

2 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Limited weapons & equipment should take less long to add to the arsenal because everything is added to the arsenal.  The entire arsenal is based upon whitelisting.  Nothing gets removed, there is only 1 blacklist in the original mission and it's basically redundant.

I didn't add much weaponry. Only through the update of this game, increase the launch weapons of AT and AA soldiers

Could you pastebin your arsenal.sqf & va_west.sqf, I'll have a look at what's redundant.  The mission comes with a few redundant arrays, removing them might decrease loading time.

7 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Could you pastebin your arsenal.sqf & va_west.sqf, I'll have a look at what's redundant.  The mission comes with a few redundant arrays, removing them might decrease loading time.

Sorry, I don't know how to upload files. My English is not very good. I am using Google Translate to communicate with you.
Do you have a mailbox? I can send it to you

Yea, just click on my name (left of this post), and find the message button on the page you're taken to.  It'll be right of my profile picture.

11 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Yea, just click on my name (left of this post), and find the message button on the page you're taken to.  It'll be right of my profile picture.

Two messages sent to you, can you see it?

Yep, I take you want the new launchers in there?

3 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Yes, I have put it inside and placed on baseWeapons, EU1ATsoldiersWeapons, EU1AAsoldiersWeapons. The three are inside.
I'm going to try to run it.

4 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Can you see the text I edited. Are these instructions correct?

5 minutes ago, stanhope said:

I've taken out the redundant lines, should make it run ever so slightly faster: https://pastebin.com/NeaC1aNT, everything else looks fine to me.  Didn't test it tho.

Wow... I couldn’t believe you helped me like an angel. I was so touched.

10 minutes ago, stanhope said:

I've taken out the redundant lines, should make it run ever so slightly faster: https://pastebin.com/NeaC1aNT, everything else looks fine to me.  Didn't test it tho.

thank you very much